Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves 2/10/20 Prediction, Picks & Betting Odds
Game: Minnesota Timberwolves at Toronto Raptors
Date & Time: Monday February 10, 2020, 7:30 PM (EST)
Location: Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON
The Line: TOR -10.0.
It’s the Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves tonight in an interconference clash. Reigning NBA Champions Toronto Raptors come into the game on a 14-game winning streak. While so far this season they have dropped as many games at home as they have on the road, they proved to be a pretty tough team to beat. Currently sitting at second place on the Eastern Conference table, the team is well on their way to another appearance in the playoffs this season, which cannot be said about their opponent.
The Minnesota Timberwolves come into this game ranked second to last in the Western Conference table. They have been on a terrible streak as of late and will be looking to turn it around with this game against the Raptors. With little to no hope of making the playoffs this year unless they practically win every single game from here on out, the Timberwolves don’t seem to stand a chance in this upcoming matchup.
Read more NBA picks here.
Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves Predictions 2/10/20
Before we get into the predictions, here are some stats and facts about both the Raptors and Timberwolves that helped us make our choices:
- The Toronto Raptors come into the game ranked second in the Eastern Conference with an overall record of 39-14. They are currently on a 14-game winning streak that has seen them get past some tough opponents in the last few weeks as well as some teams who are facing an uphill battle. Their record at home is 20-7, which is only slightly better than their record on the road, meaning they are a hard team to play wherever they go.
- The Minnesota Timberwolves come into the game ranked fourteenth in the Western Conference. They are currently on a one-game winning streak after having lost 13 straight games. Their last match saw them take on the Los Angeles Clippers, which are currently ranked third in the Western Conference.
- Statistically, the Toronto Raptors outrank the Timberwolves in pretty much every key metric with the exception of average three-point field goals, steals, and offensive rebounds. The stats suggest the Raptors should be in for an easy one.
- Toronto took the last game played between the two teams in January by 10 points. In addition, the Timberwolves have gone 1-9 against the spread in their previous 10.
- The Timberwolves recently traded for Jacob Evans, Omari Spellman, and D’Angelo Russell – three young players who could prove to be quite helpful in improving their campaign should they integrate well with the team.
With all this said, here are our predictions for Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves:
- Moneyline – go for the Raptors here, although we are pretty sure that bettors will not be winning all that much here.
- Spread – go for a Raptors -10 line. We think that the Timberwolves’ win against the Raptors was a fluke, and they have a pretty bad record against the spread, so you’re good to go here.
Get the Best Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves Odds Here
Read more NBA betting news here:
- Dallas Mavericks Take on Oklahoma City Thunders 01/27/20
- Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Preview 1/23/20
- Philadelphia 76ers at Chicago Bulls NBA Preview and Odds 17/01/2020
- New York Knicks at Milwaukee Bucks Predictions, Odds & Picks 1/14/20
- Sacramento Kings at Indiana Pacers Preview & Betting Odds 12/20/19