Gambling360.com is the best guide to all things online gambling in the United Kingdom. Looking for top class online gambling UK sites with online casino games and slots? Maybe you’re more into online sports betting? Well, it really doesn’t matter because we have got it all!
You no longer have to scour the web looking the right casino or sportsbook for you. Our recommended gambling sites have got all you could ever want, including:
- A big selection of games (including online slot games, video poker, card games, and other table games as well as online bingo, among many others)
- Aside from the above-listed variety of casinos games, they also offer live dealer games, such as live roulette, live blackjack and more
- A wide range of banking options, making deposits and withdrawals easy
- A variety of worthwhile online casino bonuses and promotions
- Betting lines on a massive selection of sports events (including horse racing, football, rugby, cricket, and motorsport, among others)
If this isn’t enough to get you to consider playing online, we also ensure that every site we recommend is safe and secure and licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
So, scroll on down and get the best gambling experience from the comfort of your own home with Gambling360.com. There really is no need to visit physical casinos to get a chance of winning big with gambling games or sports betting.
UK Gambling Links
- Top-Rated UK Online Gambling Sites
- UK Online Gambling Real Money – Featured Guides
- Why Join Our Trusted Online Gambling Sites?
- Best Online Gambling Sites Reviews UK: How We Pick Sportsbooks & Casinos
- Online Gambling Casino Games
- Gamble and Win Money Online: Bonuses
- UK Gambling Sites That Accept PayPal: Banking Options
- Gambling Online – FAQs
There are a couple of reasons gamblers in Great Britain should have a look at joining our UK casinos and sportsbooks. The most important of these reasons are:
Trustworthy Gambling Sites
We only recommend casinos and sportsbooks that are compliant with online gambling laws. This means that they are regulated by the commission. In this way, you can be assured that your gaming experience will, at the very least, be a solid one. The site is being held liable by the law, so if they try any shady tricks, they will be instantly shut down.
We also insist on only recommending know-your-customer procedures, so that your account is not so easily exploitable.
Searching for a gambling site that suits your needs can be difficult. The gambling industry is one the rise, so new online sportsbooks and casinos are popping up every day. Some people may not even realise that you don’t have to sign up at different sites to play casino games and bet on sports.
Most of the biggest online gambling sites let you do it all in one place. So, if you get bored of playing online poker, you can easily switch to betting on today’s list of sports games.
In addition to all this, you can don’t even have to be at home to gamble. With mobile devices being as capable as they are these days, you can do it all on the move!
One of the biggest fears associated with playing casino games online is the inability to know whether or not a game is fair. Sometimes, it feels that you have just got to trust that an online game is not cheating you. And, for most players, this is not enough to get them to create an account.
At our casinos, this is not an issue because we ensure that our casinos use random number generators. This means that you will have always have a fair chance of winning because all outcomes are random and independent of one another.
If this is not enough for you to play online games, you can still try your hand at games with a real dealer with live casino gaming. This way, you get to see a dealer actually shuffle the cards or spin the roulette wheel.
You may be wondering how exactly we pick the top online gambling sites. Well, here is a quick look at our gambling sites review process:
- Security – the very first thing we do when we find a new casino is to make sure that it is safe to play at. This means checking whether it is registered with the UK Gambling Commission and whether it uses SSL encryption to encode financial information.
- Bonuses – pretty much all sites have sportsbook or casino promotions for new players. The real test is whether they have something for you when you have been around for a while. Also, bonuses should have manageable and fair terms and conditions.
- Casino Games – we try to look for gambling sites that really give you variety when gaming. For example, t is not enough just to offer online poker, a casino must have a wide range of poker games to suit the needs of all types of poker players. In addition, the casino must offer some games with progressive jackpots.
- Variety of Sports Lines – every sportsbook lets you bet on events like Premier League matches or the latest races at your local race track. But does the site let you bet on matches in the A-League or the KBO League?
- Banking – the thing about banking is that very few gamblers actually know that this is the lifeblood of the industry. If a gambling site does not offer a variety of banking options, it is not worth signing up to. Simply because you’re likely to run into issues when you want to make a deposit or withdrawal.
- Customer Service – if a gambling site doesn’t have a live chat option, do not sign up. You are going to struggle when you need the help of the customer service team.
Nowadays, all the best online gambling sites UK allow you to bet on the move. In fact, it is suggested that most revenues in the industry are actually generated through mobile casinos and apps.
Some gambling sites have dedicated mobile apps, whereas others you need to access through your mobile web browser. A lot of this is also dependent on what platform you are playing on – iOS or Android.
But regardless of whether you are accessing your favourite gambling site through a web browser or an app, the fact remains; it is a hassle-free way to gamble. It is also the quickest way to get that live bet during a sports match.
A lot of gamblers simply want to play online gambling games to unwind or for fun. Some people play with serious motivations. Whatever your reason, there is an absolutely astounding selection of games available to you when you start playing online.
Here are some of the most popular options available to you:
Online Gambling Slots
Slot machines are the most popular casino games available online. The top slots are graphically impressive experiences, filled with opportunities to win massive amounts of cash in a short space of time.
Blackjack is known for being a card game that gives players a solid chance of winning. In fact, if you play your cards right, you could reduce the house edge to as little as 0.5%
Roulette is another game popularly associated with bets that give you some pretty fair odds. Red/Black, Odds/Evens, and High/Low are all bets that pay even money because they give you a 50/50 chance of winning. Play European, French, and American roulette online.
Poker is a game of wits where the smartest player in the room could really walk away with some big sums of cash. Most UK gambling sites offer you the chance to play a variety of versions of this game. So, you are not just limited to Texas Hold’em.
Online Bingo Gambling
A lot of people like to associate bingo with old people. But the game is actually entertaining and is akin to playing the lottery. The only strategy you can use is to but more tickets and hope for the best.
Video poker is a poker and slot game hybrid. You try to form poker hands to win according to a game’s specified paytable. The game has less pressure because you aren’t playing against other people.
Statistics show that not many gamblers have ever tried craps. Perhaps, with the game being so readily available online, you may be enticed to do so now?
When you play online, you get access to casinos and sportsbooks with free online gambling bonuses. Gambling websites offer these generous rewards to attract new players and to keep existing players happy.
Here is a lot of the bonuses you are most likely to find at top online gambling sites:
There are bonuses offered to new players upon signing up. Usually, this will be the biggest bonus you ever get from a casino. It will gift you with tons of cash, a large number of free spins, and will be gifted to you throughout a couple of days.
A deposit bonus match is gifted to you when you make a deposit and enter in a qualifying bonus code. The casino matches your deposit by a certain percentage (for example, 100%) and then gives you the extra cash.
Free Spins Bonus
Free spins bonuses gift you free spins on specific slot games. Usually, these bonuses form part of a welcome package. But casinos will also regularly give them out when they are trying to promote new games.
Free Online Gambling No Deposit Bonus
A no deposit bonus is given to players just for creating an account at a casino. It may sound weird to get money for nothing, but these bonuses are a next-level trick of getting a player to sign up at a casino.
That said, they only offer a small amount of free cash. And the terms and conditions make it so that you can’t win all that much money with this bonus.
Free bets are a sports betting-centric bonus. These bonuses work in such a way that the bookie credit you with a free bet if one of your previous wagers lose.
Most casinos and sportsbooks have loyalty programs. What this means is that for every bet you place, you earn points and go up in rewards systems. This means you can qualify for more bonuses and better rewards for simply remaining loyal to a gambling site.
Banking is what makes it possible to win cash prizes at real money gambling sites. You need to wager money to win real money, so you need to make deposits. If you win, you are going to want to make a withdrawal.
Not every player makes use of the same banking methods, so we try to recommend gambling sites that provide you with a variety of options, including:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- E-wallets (PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill)
- Prepaid cards (such as PaySafeCard)
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin)
- Wire transfers
- Money transfer (MoneyGram, Western Union)
Deposit and withdrawal limits vary from gambling site to gambling site. So, we try to find sites that offer you flexible options so that you can make big or small deposits if you like.
In addition, we also make sure that sites have good payout speeds so that you don’t have to wait to get your money. While you will never get your money instantly, you will get your money in three to five days.
Online gambling is any form of wagering that takes place over the internet. For example, placing a sports bet or playing casino games online using a desktop computer or mobile device.
In terms of potentially winning money, yes. In terms of ALWAYS winning money, no.
Yes, you can make money from gambling online. You just need to be very lucky and strategic.
Yes, online gambling is legal in the United Kingdom. However, any website that offers services to people living in England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland needs to be registered and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission.
Yes and no. Not all that many online gambling sites are rigged. The reason is that they are regulated by the government, and if they are found to be cheating, they could lose their license to operate.
The safest online gambling site is Agent Spins.
Gambling is not a good way to make money. You should always approach it as a hobby that is likely to lose your money because you are still playing against a house edge. However, there are times where you may walk away with some winnings. Sometimes, this may even be a substantial sum.
Gambling can make you rich. However, you are more likely to see losses than wins, so never walk into a casino the idea that you are going to walk out a millionaire. It is still possible, though.
This idea is associated with the concept that the house always wins. The idea is that even if you’re winning, some other poor sod is probably losing. So, inevitably, the house always makes some sort of profit.