Game Chicago Bulls at Washington Wizards
Date & Time Tuesday February 11, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST)
Location Capital One Arena, Washington, Washington, D.C., USA
The Line Wizards -2.5 (-110)
Tonight’s NBA lineup sees a good Eastern Conference match with Washington Wizards vs Chicago Bulls. With these two teams sitting in ninth and tenth on the league standings respectively, the game looks like it could be extremely competitive but both teams also seem to be on a bad streak. The Washington Wizards come into this game on a five-game loss streak. Their last game saw them beaten 111-118 by the Philadelphia 76ers. In addition to this, they aren’t really that good on the road, which means the outlook is not looking great for the Bulls.
The Washington Wizards come into this one following a 106-99 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies. They rank above the Bulls but only due to the fact that they have not played as many games. In their last 10, the team has gone 5-5, meaning that they have a pretty even chance. But their home record – ouch! So, who will win in this matchup?
Get more NBA picks here.
Washington Wizards vs Chicago Bulls Predictions
Before you have a look at our predictions for Chicago Bulls at Washington Wizards, have a good look as to how we made them below:
- The Washington Wizards don’t really have an inspiring record this season at 18-33. The team is also prone to losing at home than winning with a record of 12-13 at home. In their last 10, they have recorded five wins and five losses, which is pretty even but they lost their last game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Although the Wizards have been struggling this season, shooting guard Bradley Beal has been playing very well. So far this season he has posted the fifth best points per game average. However, it has already been proven time and again that he can’t lead the Wizards to victory on his own.
- The Chicago Bulls come into this game in need of a win after having lost five in a row. This season so far, they have posted a 19-35 overall record. They aren’t great when playing away from home, posting a record of 8-19. In their last 10, they have gone 3-7. Their last game saw them fall to the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Statistically, the Wizards are much better offensively than the Bulls. Key highlights include the fact that they rank fifth in the league for pace and tenth for three-point field goals and assists. The Bulls seem to have the edge on defense, where they rank first for steals and ninth for defensive rating.
- In the last game between these two teams (played on 15 January 2020), the Bulls walked away as the winner.
With all this said, here are our predictions for Washington Wizards vs Chicago Bulls:
- Spread – we say take a Washington Wizards -2.5 line. We don’t think that Chicago has what it takes to win this one. At the moment, they are too reliant on Zach LaVine playing well to win games to remain consistent.
Washington Wizards vs Chicago Bulls Odds
Get the Best Odds
More NBA Betting News
- Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks Preview, Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/10/20
- Miami Heat at Golden State Warriors NBA Pick Preview 2/10/20
- Denver Nuggets vs San Antonio Spurs Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/10/20
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Preview, Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/10/20
- Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves Predictions, Picks & Odds 2/10/20