West Ham United Vs Wolverhampton Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/20/20
The English Premier League is back! This weekend’s fixtures features West Ham United Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers in London for what is sure to be a tough game. Wolves come into this game placed 7th on the log, with a win potentially boosting them to 5th place if other results go their way too. With manager Nuno Espírito Santo, the team seems set on proving that they are a force within the league to be reckoned with.
West Ham United comes into this game with very different problems. They are on the other end of the table and currently have to fight against being relegated. Although they are now in 16th place, the team is on level points with both Watford and Bournemouth who sit in 17th and 18th place respectively. With both sides needing a win, what is the outcome in this match likely to be?
West Ham Vs Wolves Predictions
Well, before we really get into our predictions, here are some facts coming into this game:
- Before the break, West Ham did not play very well at all. In their last ten games, they notched only a single win. However, it is essential to note that the list of fixtures consisted of games against the likes of Liverpool, Manchester City and Leicester City – the league’s top three. They were able to rack up a win against Southampton and draws against Everton and Brighton.
- Striker Sébastien Haller is the team’s top scorer with seven goals. He is followed by winger Robert Snodgrass with five goals. The team’s scoring capabilities are pretty sound, but defensively, they have let in 50 goals this season. Ouch!
- Wolves are one of this season’s breakout teams. Before the break, they were on pretty good form, racking up wins against Tottenham and Espanyol and draws against Manchester United and Leicester City.
- Forward Raul Jimenez is the team’s highest-scoring player with 13 goals. He is followed by fellow forward Diogo Jota with six goals. They are backed up by winger Adama Traoré and midfielder João Moutinho who both have racked up seven assists.
- West Ham and Wolves have met each other 64 times. The record is as follows West Ham 29 wins, Wolves 21 wins and 14 draws. However, Wolves have won the last three games between the two teams.
This one is a bit hard because one team is fighting to stay in the league and another is fighting to get the chance to play in the Champions League next season. Wolves have proven themselves good against tough opposition at times, but they draw more often than not in these big games.
Although West Ham was on a terrible streak before the COVID19 break, it is hard to say what form they will return in. We would like to say a win for Wolves, but we think this game is more likely to end in a draw. So, go for that, and if you are feeling risky, try the 1-1 correct scoreline too.
Bet on This Game Here
More soccer betting news:
- Southampton vs. Norwich City Preview, Odds & Predictions 6/19/20
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Man United Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/19/20
- Man City vs Arsenal Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/17/20
- RCD Mallorca vs. FC Barcelona Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/13/20
- Juventus vs AC Milan Coppa Italia Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/12/20