Green Bay Packers vs. Cleveland Browns Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/28/20
Recently updated on May 28th, 2020
In tonight’s list of simulations, we’ve got the Cleveland Browns travelling to Wisconsin to take on the Green Bay Packers. This is going to be a tough one to call due to the inconsistency of the Cleveland Browns. While the Packers are very strong offensively, sometimes their defensive line-up looks a little shaky, which the Browns would be able to exploit. If they are playing well that is.
The issue with the Browns squad in this video game very much mirrors their issues in real-life. They pick up random wins over big teams (like the Baltimore Ravens), which gives you hope for a turnaround. But then they dash those hopes again by losing dismally in their next game. We’re inclined to go with the Packers on this one, but is the decision really that easy?
Green Bay Packers vs. Cleveland Browns Madden 20 Sim Predictions
Let’s look at some of the stats of both of the teams in this matchup:
- As stated in many of our other Madden 20 concerning the Green Bay Packers, the offensive squad has got some amazing players. However, don’t expect to see any good running plays. The highest rated player in the offensive squad is left tackle David Bakhtiari. Then, there is wide receiver Davante Adams who is rated at 94. Finally, quarterback Aaron Rodgers is no slouch with a rating of 89.
- Defensively, the Packers have some good players too. You have Kenny Clark rated at 90 and Jamie Alexander at 89, among others. However, as in the 2019 season, the defensive squad hasn’t been the best performing we’ve seen in the game. So, they do let some plays through when you wouldn’t think it would happen.
- The Cleveland Browns have some strong offensive players who probably have higher ratings than they deserve given the team’s overall performance in 2019. There is running back Nick Chubb who is rated at 92 and Odell Beckham Jr. who is rated at 90. Although Baker Mayfield started the year with a rather respectable rating, he slipped down to 76.
- Defensively, the team is led by defensive end Myles Garrett who is rated at 93. He is followed by cornerback Denzel Ward at 85 and free safety Damarious Randall at 83. So, they aren’t all too bad at stopping plays.
We don’t really like betting on matches featuring the Cleveland Browns. Games featuring the team are usually unpredictable because the team sometimes plays the way everyone expected them tobefore the 2019 season began.
That said, we think that the Packers have been a little too consistent in these simulations to be overrun by the Browns. So, we say stick the Packers for the spread bet. We think they’re good for it.
Bet on This Game Here
If you would like to bet on this game, make sure to visit BetOnline.ag. They run Madden simulations every day!
More NFL betting news here:
- New York Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/27/20
- Seattle Seahawks vs Chicago Bears Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/26/20
- Oakland Raiders vs Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/25/20
- New England Patriots vs Pittsburgh Steelers Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/22/20
- New England Patriots vs Kansas City Chiefs Madden 20 Sim Predictions 5/21/20