The best payout casinos provide you with great payout percentages. If you are new to gambling, you may not understand why payout percentages are important. Essentially, these percentages tell you how much a casino regularly pays players.
If you are looking to find out more about the best payout online casinos, read on. In our detailed guide below, we explain:
- payout percentages and how they are calculated
- which games to play to increase your winning odds
We also list some top online gambling sites with high payout percentages so you can get started soonest.
Best Paying Casino Links
- Best Paying Online Casinos in 2020
- Online Casinos That Actually Payout – Payout Percentage Explained
- Highest Payout Casinos: Calculating RTP Percentages
- Top 10 Payout Casinos
- Best Online Casinos That Pay Real Cash: Average Percentages
- Best Payout Casino Games
- Find the Highest Paying Online Casinos – Banking Methods
- How We Review Best Payout Casinos
- Which Online Casinos Payout Quickest?
- Best Online Casino That Pays Real Money – FAQs
Payout percentages are used to display how much online casinos have paid out players compared to how much money they have spent at a casino. These figures are often also called return-to-player (RTP) percentages.
Trustworthy casinos post payout rates every month. Avoid casinos that don’t publish this information or update it regularly/ Often; this is a mark of a rogue casino.
Usually, trusted auditing agencies calculate these figures. So, the numbers you see are legitimate.
If you are still unsure how RTP percentages work and what the percentage means, here’s an example to clear things up.
Let’s say you sign up at Irish Luck Casino, which posted a 98% RTP percentage last month. The figure means the casino paid players out $98 for every $100 they spent.
While this is a high figure, it does not mean you are guaranteed to win 98% of the time, or you only risk losing 2% of your bankroll. Essentially, it means is that the casino has a higher likelihood of paying you out. It is not guaranteed to happen.
Your odds of being paid out are also affected by which game you choose to play, and the type of bets you make. For example, if you are more likely to win placing even money bets on European roulette than when spinning the reels of a high variance progressive jackpot slot.
Here is a list of the casino online with the best payout percentages:
- Lucky Red (Best for Realtime Gaming Slots Games)
- BoVegas (Amazing for Welcome Bonus)
- Club World Casinos (Great for Rewards Program)
- Golden Lion (Outstanding for Mobile)
- All-Star Slots (Excellent for Slots)
- Irish Luck Casino (Superb for Bonuses)
- Cherry Gold Casino (Magnificent for Table Games)
- Manhattan Slots (Perfect for Payouts)
- Eclipse Casino (Top for User Interface)
- Supernova Casino (Splendid for Games)
So, what sort of RTP percentages can you expect to find at the best-paying casino sites?
Generally, sites with above average payout percentages post figures between 95% and 97%. Sometimes, this percentage could even exceed 100%.
You can expect to win more often when playing online because games have lower house edge percentages than land-based casino games.
However, you need to keep checking the percentages posted at the real money casino you are playing at. This figure fluctuates constantly. So, for example, another casino may post better figures next month, and so on.
Each casino game has its own payout percentage. When it comes to picking a game, the general rule is that if you want regular wins, stick to table games. However, if you are aiming for instant big wins, stick to slots.
Here are the payout percentages for the most popular online casino games:
- Baccarat – 99%
- Blackjack – 99%
- Roulette – 97%
- Slots – 95%
- Video Poker – 99%
Here is a list of the most popular banking options at high paying casinos. Our list includes both deposit and withdrawal methods:
- Cryptocurrencies – as far as same-day withdrawals go, cryptocurrencies are the way to go. All you need to do is wait for the casino to process the transaction. Also, there are usually exclusive bonuses for Bitcoin users.
- Credit cards – credit and debit cards are the most widely accepted banking method at internet casinos. While you can make quick deposits with this method, you won’t get quick payouts.
- Electronic wallets – e-wallets are a popular casino payment method, but not all e-wallets are accepted at casinos. Neteller and Skrill are the most widely used. Surprising, PayPal is the least popular.
- Bank wire transfer is a pretty old banking method, but it is the only way to withdraw your money at many casinos. The drawback of this method is that it takes about two weeks to be processed.
- Check – many casinos offer checks as a payment method. If possible, we recommend you avoid this option.
If you are wondering how we select the best USA payout online casinos, we have outlined key areas of our review process below:
- Every casino we recommend needs to be safe to use. To ensure that the casino is secure, we look at whether it uses security features, such as 128-bit SSL encryption. Also, it must be regularly audited by trusted online gambling authorities.
- Then, we have a look at whether the casino’s user interface is easy to use. Nobody wants to struggle to get to where they need to be.
- Next, we look at the game selection and banking methods. The site needs to have a diverse selection of both.
- Finally, we look at whether the casino has a great customer service team on standby 24 hours a day. You don’t want to be left in the dark if you experience issues during a game session.
Yes, they do! As long as you sign up at a registered and regulated casino, you should have no problem getting your winnings.
Table games are the best-paying casino games. In these games, you can use betting strategies to reduce the house edge. If you want to win big jackpot prizes instantly, you will have to play slots. Slot machines have a payout percentage of anything between 82% and 98%, so they’re harder to win.
Here is a list of some of the best paying slots:
1. Plentiful Treasure (Realtime Gaming)
2. Good Girl Bad Girl (Betsoft)
3. Texan Tycoon (Realtime Gaming)
4. Greedy Goblins (Betsoft)
5. Cosmic Quest 2 (Rival)
1. Lucky Red
3. Club World Casinos
4. Golden Lion
5. All-Star Slots
Yes, they can. Internet casinos aren’t in the business of handing out large amounts of cash regularly. So, if they see you costing them a lot of money, they will tell you to take your winnings and go.
It is believed that the average person loses between $500 and $600 to gambling each year. However, this isn’t a true figure as it takes the average amount of cash lost to gambling and divides it by the population.
The true figure is probably much higher. The only way to ensure that you do not lose too much money gambling is to set a bankroll limit you are comfortable with.
It is estimated that less than 10% of gamblers win. There are several reasons for this, but probably the most prominent is that most gamblers don’t know when to walk away from a good thing. Remember that you should never get greedy after a big win.
Check out our other casino guides: