The best payout online casino sites provide United States players with the top casino payout percentages. If you are a new gambler, you may not really understand why it is so important to find the best online casinos that pay real cash. Essentially, payout percentages tell players how much cash a casino pays out a regular basis. The figure is calculated using hundreds of thousands of wagers across the site. While playing at best payout online casinos may not mean that you are guaranteed to win, you increase your chances of doing so.
If you are looking to learn more about the best paying casinos in the USA and why all US gamblers should be using them, make sure to read on down below. We explain what payout percentage are, how RTP percentages work, and list the games gamblers should be playing if they want to be guaranteed a payout. So, read on and start winning at top online gambling sites today!
These are all the best paying casino online sites currently available to US players. Gamblers will be pleased to know that hundreds of casino games with best payouts are available to them at each one of these sites, along with amazing bonuses!
Best Payout Casino Links
- Best Online Casino Payouts for US Players in 2020
- What Makes The Best Online Casinos That Payout? – Payout Percentage Explained
- Calculating American Top Payout Casinos RTP Percentages
- Average Percentages at the Best Online Casino that Pays Real Money USA
- Top Payout Online Casinos Ranked
- Best Payout Casino Games
- How to Choose a Best Payout Online Casino for US Players
- How We Review the Best Payout Casinos in Americas
- Which Online Casinos Payout Quickest?
- Best USA Online Casino Payouts FAQs
The best US online casinos that payout use payout percentages to display how much an online casino has paid out to players in relation to how much money players have spent at the casino. These figures are often also referred to as return to player (RTP) percentages. In general, trusted casino sites tend to post this information every month, meaning the list of the best online casinos that payout changes regularly.
We strongly advise that US players avoid casinos that don’t publish information at all, or update it regularly (as this could be a mark of a rogue casino and you could be playing rigged games.) Usually, trusted auditing agencies that govern the best paying online casino USA sites, such as eCOGRA or Technical Services Testing (TST), calculate these figures for casino online best payout, ensuring that they are actually legitimate statistics.
If you are still a little unsure about how RTP percentages work, and what the actual percentage means, we’ve got an example here to help you out. Now, let’s say you decide to sign up at Irish Luck Casino, which posted a 98% RTP or payout percentage last month. This means that the casino paid out US$98 for every US$100.
Now, while this is a very high figure, it is important to note that it does not mean that players are guaranteed a win while playing at best payout online casinos USA, or that they are only at risk of losing US$2 while playing the game online.
Essentially, all it does mean is that the casino has a higher likelihood of paying players out. Your odds of being paid out is affected by which game you choose to play and which sorts of bets you choose to make. A gambler placing even money bets on European roulette is more likely to walk away with some winnings than a gambler who is playing a progressive jackpot slot game that charges US$10 for a max spin.
So, what sort of RTP percentages can US players expect to find at the best paying casino sites? Well, generally, our recommended sites with the best online casino payout percentages tend to post figures between 95% and 97%, but there have been many cases where this figure has gone over 100%.
It is a well-known fact that players can expect to win more often while playing online. The reason for this is that games tend to have lower house edge percentages than their brick-and-mortar counterparts, for reasons we’ll get into down below.
As previously mentioned, it is always important to keep checking the percentages posted at the casino you are playing at. This may change overtime and another casino may post better figures over time.
Average Percentage at Brick-and-Mortar Casinos
The one thing to note that even the brick-and-mortar casinos with the top payout percentages tend to be substantially lower than the best payout percentage online casinos. The reason for this is that the overheads of these casinos tend to be so much higher than their online counterparts. Think of this way; if you visit the Bellagio in Las Vegas, you are visiting an entertainment resort with a hotel and live event schedule aside from the casino floor, and people have to be paid to man these attractions creating for a very expensive experience.
As a general rule of thumb, players can expect the RTP percentage at US land-based casinos to be anywhere around 60% and 75%, which is far below that seen with top paying casinos online.
Here are the best online casinos that payout in the United States. Pay attention to what each is best at so that you are able to make an informed decision as where to play at:
- Lucky Red (Best for Realtime Gaming Slots)
- BoVegas (Best for Welcome Bonus)
- Club World Casinos (Best for Rewards Program)
- Golden Lion (Best for Mobile)
- All-Star Slots (Best for Slots)
- Irish Luck Casino (Best for Bonuses)
- Cherry Gold Casino (Best for Table Games)
- Manhattan Slots (Best for Payouts)
- Eclipse Casino (Best for User Interface)
- Supernova Casino (Best for Games)
The one important to note is that the best payout online casino games each have its own payout percentages. If there is one thing to keep in mind with casino games, it is that if you are playing for regular wins, you should stick to table games. If you are playing for big wins, you should stick to slots. Below we have listed the general payout percentages associated with all the best payout online casino slots and table games:
- Baccarat – 99%
- Blackjack – 99%
- Roulette – 97%
- Slots – 95%
- Video Poker – 99%
It is plain to see that players stand a higher chance of winning with card-based table games. This is unsurprising as there are several betting strategies players can use that will reduce the overall house edge.
With regards to the best paying casino slot games, players should also keep in mind the fact that each game tends to post its own payout percentage. We would also like to remind players that the figures posted above are of the online casino versions of the games, and that these figures may be much higher in brick-and-mortar casinos.
While looking at the payout percentage of casinos with the best payouts is very important when making a choice, it is not the only thing players should pay attention to. Essentially, there are a few things players should look at when choosing a best payout online casino.
These include the following:
- Withdrawal speed – it won’t matter if you win any money, if it takes 50 years for the casino to pay you. Thus, you need to make sure that you choose a casino with a good payout speed. We go through the aspects of choosing a best USA online casino fast payout in our relevant guide.
- Game selection – as mentioned above, payout percentage is also affected by which games you choose to play. It doesn’t matter if you want to play games that are easier to win or games that offer once in a lifetime jackpots, you should make sure that you sign up at a best payout online casino USA that offers both so that you have the option available to you should you decided to change your mind.
- Bonuses – bonuses extend your playtime, as simple as that. Thus, you need to make sure that you sign up at one of the best paying online casinos for US players that gives you ample opportunity to earn bonus cash. In addition to this, look at the wagering requirements attached to a bonus. It doesn’t help claiming a bonus that has got a 100x playthrough requirement attached to it as you’ll probably never be able to withdraw the cash.
- Mobile – most US gamblers play casino games on the move, which is why you should be checking whether or not the casino you would like to join offers a best online casino app that pays real money.
If you are wondering how we make decisions on our best USA payout online casinos, we have outlined key areas of our reviewing process down below.
- Every top payout online casino we recommend needs to be safe to use. In ensuring that it is safe for players to visit, we have a look at whether it makes use of security features such 128-bit SSL encryption and is regularly audited by approved online gambling authorities.
- We then have a look at whether the casino’s user interface is of an acceptable standard. This means that the interface needs to be easy to use and navigate from.
- After we have seen that the best payout casino does not make players jump through hoops in order to play games, we have a look at the selection available to players. Along with this, we also have a good look at the banking options available in order to ensure that player have a diverse selection available to them and that it is easy to make deposits and withdrawals.
- We then have a look at whether the casino has a great customer service team on standby. You don’t want to be left in the dark should you experience issues during your game session.
If you are wondering which casinos are going to get your money fastest, we have a whole list of casinos up above that payout players on an exceptionally speedy basis. Overall, all US players should be looking at playing at the best online casinos that payout as they have a much higher payout percentage than their land-based casino. No casino on the Vegas strip is paying out players more than 100%, we can tell you that.
Players also get the opportunity to request quick payouts on their mobile devices if they choose to do so. We can say that any request made on either desktop or mobile will usually take between three and five days to be processed.
Do online casinos actually pay out?
Yes, they do! As long as you are playing at a registered and regulated casino site, you should have no problem getting your winnings. Do remember to keep in mind that every casino has a minimum number of days in which a withdrawal request needs to be processed.
Which casino has the best payouts?
So many US players wonder “what is the best paying online casino?” Well, we recommend that US players have a look at all of the casinos listed above. We know that each regularly posts best fast payout online casino percentages, and that players can expect a good chance of winning big real money prizes while playing games.
Which casino game has the best payout?
Table games tend to be the best paying casino games because players are able to implement betting strategies that reduce house edge by quite a significant number. If you want to win big jackpot prizes instantly, you may have to play the best paying casino slots though.
What is the average payout of a slot machine?
Slot machines generally tend to have a payout percentage of anything between 82% and 98%. Anything higher and it’s a bonus really.
What slot machines payout the most often?
Have you ever wondered, “which casino slot machines pay the best?” Well, the answer to this question is ever-changing as developers are constantly releasing new games. That said though, the below listed the best paying online casino slots:
- Plentiful Treasure (Realtime Gaming)
- Good Girl Bad Girl (Betsoft)
- Texan Tycoon (Realtime Gaming)
- Greedy Goblins (Betsoft)
- Cosmic Quest 2 (Rival)
What casino has best slot payouts?
If you are looking to play at the site with the best casino slot machine payouts, we recommend that US players stick to playing at one of our recommended casinos up above. Each has a wide range of slots available as well as some of the highest RTP percentages you have ever seen.
What are the best casino apps that pay real money?
Looking for the best paying casino apps? Well, all of the casinos we have listed above offer players some great mobile options, which are sure to meet the needs of all US players. Players get the opportunity to play the best paying online casino games while on the move, in addition to getting offered some loads of promotions and bonuses to extend their playtime.
Do payout percentages differ between the best paying online USA casinos?
Yes, they do; especially between online and old brick-and-mortar casinos. We recommend playing online if you want a higher chance of winning. Then, we also recommend that you shop around for the best paying online casino.
What online casino has the fastest payouts?
Well, the answer to this question varies based on the payment method selected. Players who request to be paid out by bank transfer or check will have to wait a lot longer to be paid out than someone who selects the e-wallet option at best online casino fast payout sites. We generally recommend playing at casinos that don’t take longer than a few business days to pay you.
Can you really win real money at the best payout casinos?
Some US players are a little hesitant about the idea of playing casino games at an online site. Well, there really is no reason to be afraid; we make sure that gamblers in the United States get to play the best payout games at casino sites online that actually make due on their promises to payout.
What is the difference between fast payout casinos and best payout casinos?
While fast payout casinos are casinos that payout players soon after making the deposit, best payout casinos are those sites that payout more frequently – the casinos at which players are more statistically likely to get a win.
Check out our other casino guides: