Gambling360.com is the ultimate guide to the best online casinos USA. With more than 10 million Americans playing gambling games online, we offer players access to reviews of all the top-rated US online casinos. Find trusted online casino sites and start playing all your favorite games, including slots, roulette, blackjack, poker, craps, and scratch cards! Within moments, you could be playing online casino games for real money!
With hundreds of casino sites, it can be a little daunting to find online casinos for US players. So, how do you pick legit casinos? Well, that’s where Gambling360.com comes in.
We’re are the number one guide to all things online gambling. If you would like to learn more about casino gaming online, we have got you covered with credible online casino reviews!
For years, our team of expert gamblers have scoured the web searching for the best online casinos that actually payout. Our experience in the industry has given us the ability to distinguish good sites from rogue ones.
Part of this process includes putting casinos through a review process that focuses on the following areas:
- Game selection (including whether live dealer games are available)
- Online casino USA no deposit bonus codes available to players
- Deposit methods and cashout options (for example, Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin and more)
- 24/7 customer support
- Whether the casino is available on desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
In addition to all this, we have got guides on all the most popular online gambling games. Sift through them and learn all the latest tips and tricks to use when you visit casino sites.
So, read on and find out all you need to know online casinos USA real money. With our expert advice and guides, you will soon be winning big cash prizes while playing online. Just know that you no longer have to visit traditional casinos at Las Vegas or Atlantic City to have a fine gambling experience.
Online Casino Links
- Best USA Online Casinos
- Why Trust Gambling360.com?
- States: Online Casinos USA Legal
- How to Choose Top Casinos
- Best Casinos That Payout
- Top 10 Online Casinos for US Players
- Popular Online Casinos – Gambling Games
- Casino Games
- Greatest Slots
- Free Games
- No Deposit Bonus Codes 2020
- Mobile Casinos
- Software Providers for Online Casino Websites
- How to Make a Deposit
- Casinos that Accept PayPal: How to Cash Out
- Best Casino Tips
- Online Gaming
- Safe Casinos
- Online Casinos Real Money USA – FAQs
We don’t just name any site one of our top online casinos all willy nilly. We have a system we use to rate sites. Some of the areas we focus on during reviews include the following:
- We review each of the online casinos real money that we recommend to our players. We check to if a site is a regulated online casino and then test it to make see if it offers worthwhile experiences. If not, we do not recommend the casino. We also constantly have a look at new USA online casinos to make sure that we are always recommending the best.
- Our online casinos accept US players. This means gamblers can play using US dollars, which is great as they don’t have to worry about incurring foreign exchange fees.
- We focus on trying to find real money casinos with great bonus programs so that players are always rolling in the money when they play on the web. We look at way more than just sign up bonuses when making a judgement.
- The sites featured here all offer great customer support services. This means that should you have an issue during gameplay, it should be easy to resolve.
- Each real online casino featured here offers a wide range of great games. You aren’t limited to slots or poker games. There is something for even the fussiest of gamblers. We also ensure that these sites offer casino online free games for players who may like to practice before making real cash wagers.
Ultimately, the team at Gambling360.com is comprised with avid gamers. It is in their interest to find the best online casinos for real money because in doing so they get to play great games.
Gambling at the best online casinos for US players is not prohibited by the Federal government. Thus, you do not have to worry about getting in trouble with the law when signing up at legal online casinos.
As with many things in the country, you need to have a look at the laws surrounding online gambling in your state.
Thus far, the following states have passed laws either allowing residents to play casino games for real money or simply don’t have laws against it:
Online Casinos PA
Pennsylvania has some pretty progressive laws regarding online betting. You can play casino games and place sports bets from your mobile phone and more.
Online Casinos NJ
You don’t have to travel to Atlantic City to gamble when you’re in New Jersey. You can simply do it from your own home.
It is unsurprising that Nevada allows residents to gamble online. As the casino capital of the country and perhaps even the world, it is possible to gamble legally in the United States while in Nevada.
Finding the best online casinos for US players can be pretty difficult but with our guide, the whole process is made easier.
Follow the steps below, and you’ll be having a great online casino experience in no time:
- Step 1 – Check Out the Game Variety – players need to make sure that the games they would like to play are available at the online casino they would like to join. It makes no sense to sign up at a slots casino if you want to play table games.
- Step 2 – Check Out the Bonuses – casinos offer free bonuses that can add hours to your gameplay if they are worth it. When signing up to online casino in USA, make sure to look at the cash bonus terms and conditions. Some wagering requirements aren’t worth putting up with.
- Step 3 – Is There a Mobile Casino Available? – about 38% of all online gambling is done on a mobile phone. If you would like to play games on the move, you better make sure that the site is compatible with mobile.
- Step 4 – Have a Look at Deposit and Cashout Options – not all casino sites offer banking methods available to US players. Thus, it is important to make sure that you choose a casino that does.
- Step 5 – Check Out the Customer Service Options – finding out that no help is a casino doesn’t care about its players in the middle of gaming session is terrible. Always make sure that a US casino online has a good customer service team before signing up. If the site does not offer live chat, think twice about joining.
Online casino payout percentages are higher than that in brick-and-mortar casinos. While most land based casinos post payout percentages of between 60% and 75%, the percentages seen at iGaming sites can exceed 100%.
We only recommend online casinos that actually payout. While this may not mean that you are guaranteed a win when you play online, it certainly boosts your chances. In addition to this, we also make sure that the cyber casinos we recommend have fast payout speeds so that you never have to wait long for your winnings when you play for real money.
Here are the best casinos in the United States for real money:
- Lucky Red (Best for Withdrawals) – Get $4000 bonus
- BoVegas (Top for Bonuses) – Get $6000 bonus
- Club World Casinos (Perfect for Realtime Gaming Slots) – Get $3000 bonus
- Golden Lion (Greatest Game Variety) – Get $3500 bonus
- All-Star Slots (Prime for Progressive Jackpots) – Get $4000 bonus
- Irish Luck (Popular for Reliability) – Get $4000 bonus
- Cherry Gold Casino (Excellent for Payouts) – Get $4000 bonus
- Manhattan Slots (Premier for Bonus Terms) – 100% Match
- Eclipse Casino (Ideal for Table Games) – Get $2000 bonus
- Supernova Casino (Best New Casino) – Get $2000 bonus
In our experience, most online gamblers love playing a variety of games. Luckily for them, the top online casinos in the United States offer the chance to play any gambling game and with a lowered house edge too.
Some popular online casino games include the following:
About 16% of gamblers play blackjack on a regular basis. It is easy to learn and there are many great variations available at our affiliate sites.
About 5% of all players love playing roulette. The game offers a good payout percentage and a fun overall gaming experience and we really recommend that you try it. Popular variation available online include European roulette, American roulette and French roulette.
Poker is the third most popular casino game, with about 6% of gamblers playing it on a regular basis. There is a lot of strategy involved with the game, which some players enjoy but others dislike.
About only 1% of gamblers like playing craps. Too few players realise that playing this high payout gambling game now could lead to big wins.
Feel like James Bond as you play the table game most associated with high rollers at casino sites.
This famous lottery game is not just for old age homes and town raffles. Play on the web now and get the same excitement you did playing as a kid visiting your grandmother.
Sic bo isn’t available at too many brick-and-mortar casinos, which is why it is so great that you can play this Chinese dice game at practically all gambling sites.
You may have noticed that we did not include slot machines in our list of the most popular online casino games for real money. Well, this is no accident. It’s not because these games aren’t popular, but rather due to the fact that they’re topping the list, so they warrant their own analysis.
If you are a slot game enthusiast, you will feel right at home at the most up-to-date casino sites. Each of the real money casino sites recommended here on Gambling360.com offers a wide range of games that aren’t really available anywhere else.
Have your pick of games by top online casino software developers like Realtime Gaming, Betsoft, Rival, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin and even WGS Technology. You will be amazed by all the technological advances made in 3D graphics and sound effects. Experiences at iGaming sites are so intense that you will feel like that you’re actually part of the in-game environment as you spin the reels.
Most sites featured on Gambling360.com allow US gamblers to play free online casino games. The benefit of this is that players get a chance to try games without any risk involved, regardless of whether it is on desktop or mobile.
We strongly recommend trying free games before trying the real thing. Often times, players get to find out all they need to about the game before making bad bets due to misinformation.
While some casino guides tend to focus on finding the best no deposit bonus, we aim to find sites that offer a lot more than one measly free bonus.
Here are all the casino bonuses we have a look at:
- Online Casino Welcome Bonus – these bonuses are given to you when you sign up to a best online casino USA and making your first deposit. Generally, it is quite large and often includes both cash sums and free spins.
- Deposit Bonuses – all you need to do to qualify for these bonus offers is make a deposit. The casino will then match the deposit by a certain percentage.
- Online Casino Real Money No Deposit Bonus – this is a different type of welcome bonus. Basically, players don’t have to make a deposit to get free cash. All they have to do is sign up. The bonus is usually a small amount of cash with high wagering requirements.
- Cashback Bonuses – these promotional offers gift you some of your bankroll should they go bust during a session. Ultimately, you are getting compensated for your losses.
- Free Spins Bonuses – these bonuses provide you with free spins on a select slot game. Generally, the games are quite fun to play and not titles many would have thought of playing at US casinos online.
The one thing to always keep in mind about bonuses is that there are wagering requirements attached to them.
Your desktop is not the only way to play casino games online. More than 38% of people access their favorite casino games for real money through their mobile phones. The top mobile casinos support both iOS and Android.
All of the best casinos online have got a dedicated mobile casino site that allows US gamblers to play on the move. This includes video slots, table games and more. These iGaming experiences are not inferior to their desktop counterparts.
Developers understand that the way of the internet is moving towards mobile, which is why they have made sure that all of their games run well on the web platform. It doesn’t matter whether you’re standing in line or on a train as long as you have a good internet connection, you are good to go.
The best casinos are powered by the biggest software providers in the business. These companies supply sites with popular games ranging from video slots to table games.
Leading software providers in the United States include the following:
- Realtime Gaming – the most popular software provider in the United States. With over a hundred different games to choose from, you are guaranteed a great time at RTG casinos.
- Rival – with more than 200 games on offer and a decade in the business, you can trust that you’ll find quality and excitement at Rival casinos.
- Betsoft – if there is one thing that Betsoft games are known for, it is for their intense experiences created through the use of cutting-edge graphics. While not as common as RTG casinos, there are a couple of them out there.
- Arrow’s Edge – one of the newest software providers, Arrow’s Edge has got a wide range of games lying in wait if you are to are keen to try something new.
- WGS Technology – although you may be hard pressed to find WGS Technology casinos, the software provider has a good set of games.
Most online gambling sites accept the following safe and secure deposit and payment methods:
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
- Bank Transfer
- Money order
If you are unsure of how to make a deposit at a real money online casino, here are steps on how to do so:
- Head to the cashier section. You should see a list of the available deposit options at a casino.
- Pick your deposit option. Pick the banking method you would like to use.
- Follow the prompts. You will be required to enter in details based on the deposit option selected.
- Confirm. Confirm your transaction so the funds can be put into your account.
Cashing out is just as easy as making a deposit. Please note that most sites require that you wait at least three days to receive your money.
If you are unsure of how to cash out at a site, make sure to follow our step-by-step guide below:
- Go to the casino’s cashier section. Click on withdrawals to see the casino’s withdrawal options.
- Pick a withdrawal option. Select the method you would like to use to cash out.
- Follow the prompts. Fill in the required information. You may also be requested to provide an ID and proof of residence.
- Confirm your cash out. It will take a few days to be processed and reflect in your account.
Many online casino players look for tips to ensure that they walk away from gaming sessions with wins.
While we can’t guarantee that the tips we provide will ensure that you win every time, they will give you a better chance of doing so:
- Set a budget for your gaming session – before you begin your session, set your spending limit and stick to it. This way, you don’t have to worry about overspending.
- Use your bonuses – use your bonus offers to increase your bankroll and thus play time. Remember that by increasing your opportunities to play, you increase your chances of winning.
- Test the interface – before depositing money at a casino, make sure that you are comfortable with how it looks and runs. If you don’t like the interface, don’t make a deposit.
- Play games for free – games often differ from their brick-and-mortar counterparts. Thus, even if you are an experienced gambler, these games can seem unfamiliar. So, test out free games first.
- Never chase your losses – learn to accept your losses. Yes, it can be hard to face up to the fact that the excitement has ended. Or, that you have lost money but the worst thing you can do is retaliate by making another deposit.
As with all things in life, too much of a good thing can become a problem. If you find that you are struggling with gambling too much, know that you are not alone and that there are ways in which to deal with this problem. Some of the first steps you could take in reducing gambling harm to yourself and those around you include making use of a casino site’s self-exclusion features.
If you still find that this is not enough, and would like to seek out outside help for this problem, you can do so by contacting either of these two organisations:
Online gambling is meant to be a fun activity. If you ever feel that it has become more than this, you need to look at getting help for the problem
Can you really win money on online casinos?
Yes; you can win money at online casinos! However, just as with land-based casinos, this is not guaranteed.
However, internet-based casinos do post higher payout percentages, which is favorable situation.
What’s the best online casino?
The following US casinos are considered the best:
- Lucky Red Casino
- Club World Casino
- Golden Lion Casino
- All-Star Slots
Can online casinos cheat?
Yes, online casinos can cheat. We only recommend safe sites. By this, we mean US casinos that:
- Make use of a random number generator; and
- gets tested for fairness by independent internet gaming authorities, such as eCOGRA and the TST. The best websites get tested on a regular basis.
Do casinos track your winnings?
Yes, they do. They have to track your winnings to show how much you still have in your casino account. In addition, if you join a rewards program at a live casino, they are tracking your winnings (although not for malicious reasons).
Do casinos kick you out for winning too much?
They could. Casinos don’t really need a reason to kick you out but often they do suspect foul play when a player wins an irregular number of times while playing table games and slots.
Is it safe to play casino games online?
Yes, it is safe to play casino games online, such as slots, video poker, blackjack roulette and more. As long as you sign up at an internet casino that is licensed and regularly audited by appropriate online gambling authorities, you can assume that you will have a safe online experience.
Are online casinos legal in US?
Yes and no as this is dependent on the state you live in. While it is legal to play casino games online in states like New Jersey and Nevada, gambling on the internet is against the law in others. Thus, you may want to check with your state legislators before signing up to play online.
Which online casinos actually pay out?
All of the casinos recommended on this site pay out. If you are looking for a hard list, here is our top five casinos:
- Lucky Red
- Bet Online
- Golden Lion
Can you win real money on slot apps?
Yes, you can win real money on slot apps. As with all casino sites, you just need to make sure that you have signed up at a legit casino before you deposit cash in this slot app. In addition, do note that some slot apps made available on the App Store or Google Play Store are just free-to-play games.
How do you beat an online casino?
There is no solid strategy for beating a casino. The only real strategy that seems to improve your odds is not being greedy and behave responsibly. This sometimes also means knowing when to accept your losses.