Online Casino Links
- Best Online Casinos for US Players
- Top 10 New USA Online Casinos
- Why Trust Gambling360.com?
- US Online Casinos for Real Money
- How to Choose Top Casinos
- Popular USA Online Casino Games
- Casino Games
- Mobile Casinos
- Bonus Codes
- How to Make a Deposit
- Casino Software Providers
Here are the best casinos in the United States for real money:
- Lucky Red (Best for Withdrawals)
- BoVegas (Top for Bonuses)
- Club World Casinos (Perfect for RTG Slot Machines)
- Golden Lion (Greatest Game Variety)
- All-Star Slots (Prime for Progressive Jackpots)
- Irish Luck (Popular for Reliability)
- Cherry Gold Casino (Excellent for Payouts)
- Manhattan Slots (Premier for Bonus Terms)
- Eclipse Casino (Ideal for Table Games)
- Supernova Casino (Best New Casino)
We don’t include just any casino in our list of trusted online casinos for US players all willy nilly. We have a system we use to rate sites. Some of the areas we focus on during reviews of new USA online casinos include:
- Safety and Security – is the casino regulated? Does it offer fair gaming experiences? If not, we do not recommend it because it is not a safe online casino.
- Legality – our legal online casinos accept US players. You can play using US dollars, so you don’t have to worry about foreign exchange fees.
- Bonuses – we focus on finding real money gambling sites with great online casino bonuses, so you always have funds to play. Remember that not all bonuses are worth taking. So, we look at wagering requirements before suggesting it is a good promotion.
- Games – all our top-rated online casinos offer a wide range of real money games. You aren’t limited to popular games, such as slots, either. There is a big selection available to you, meaning there is always something new to try.
- US Dollar Casinos – most casinos accept US dollars as a currency due to its strength. But not all accept players from the United States. We make sure that all the sites we recommend all accept both.
- Customer Support – all online casinos for US players have excellent customer support services. If you experience an error during a game session, it will be sorted out quickly. Particularly as most of the casinos, we recommend have 24/7 support teams to help you with your queries.
Latest Online Casino News
Many US players would like to transition from free casino games to playing for real money at casinos and poker sites, and it can be scary. After all, you are transferring money into a USA online casino account you hope is legit.
However, you don’t have to be fearful when using the casinos recommended by our gambling experts. When you create an account at one of our best online casinos to win real money, you are guaranteed exhilarating memories with your favorite games.
So, what is not to love about our recommended casino websites? (You can even use them to play free online casino games, too, if you like!)
Finding a top US online casino can be difficult. The main aim of our online casino guide is to make this process a lot easier for you. Although you can select one of our recommended US online casinos above and be assured of quality, knowing how to distinguish between good and bad casinos will only ever help you.
After all, you may come across a casino online in the USA in the wild one day, and you’ll need to know this stuff to make an educated decision on whether to join.
So, how can you tell if a casino is right for you? Well, follow the steps below, and you will be well on your way to finding top-rated online casinos:
- Analyze the game variety – make sure that the best online casino USA you want to join offers the games you want to play.
- Check out the bonuses – some casinos offer free bonuses that add hours to your gameplay. However, look at a casino’s bonus terms and conditions before you accept the offer. Some wagering requirements aren’t worth putting up with.
- Is there a mobile casino available? – If you would like to gamble on the move, the casino needs to be available on mobile.
- Have a look at deposit and cashout options – not all casinos offer banking methods available to US players
- Have a look at customer service – finding out that a casino online for US players doesn’t care about your experience in the middle of a gaming session is terrible. If a site does not offer live chat, think twice about joining.
Best USA Online Casinos 2021 – Tips
Our team didn’t magically wake up one morning and know everything there is to know about USA casinos online. It took years of practice and playing at casinos. Not to sound like a Boomer or anything, but nowadays, new players have it easy.
They have USA casino online guides like ours filled with tips and hacks to make sure they have a more enjoyable and fruitful online gambling experience.
So, if you’re a new US player looking for some real money tips to use while playing at casinos for real money, we think you will find the following information very helpful:
- Read the terms and conditions of a casino’s welcome bonus before you accept it. Sometimes, these offers are more trouble than they are worth if wagering requirements are unmanageable.
- Play with your bonus cash before you spend the money you deposit at a USA casino online. Remember, if you withdraw before meeting the bonus offer’s requirements, you forfeit the bonus funds.
- Learn how to play new casino games before you try them for real money. Most casinos allow you to demo games for free. We recommend taking advantage of this and our guides before you start using your bankroll on real bets.
- Set a budget before you begin a gaming session. This should prevent you from overspending. Never go over your budgeted amount. If you should lose the remainder of your bankroll in a gaming session, do not deposit more until you can absolutely afford to do so.
- Set a standard betting unit or stake before you begin gambling. Make sure that this standard in line with your budget. Generally, a single bet amount should never exceed 10% of your total bankroll.
Most of the best US online casinos offer a variety of casino games for real money. Casino game libraries also keep expanding as time goes on, with online USA casinos adding new games each month.
When visiting a US online casino, you can expect to play slots, table games, video poker, scratch cards, and many other lottery-styled games. Some games offer massive progressive jackpots that reach life-changing sums of money, which is sure to catch any player’s eye.
If you miss the live aspect of land-based casinos, you can play card games and other table games with a live dealer. Many players prefer this over playing games with random number generators for a more traditional gaming experience.
Here is a list of all the gambling games you can expect to play at our best USA online casinos:
If you are a slot game enthusiast, you will feel right at home when you play the best USA online casino slots at our recommended casinos. There are hundreds of slots available with various themes and bonus features, including free spins and so much more.
About 16% of gamblers play blackjack regularly. It is easy to learn, and many variations exist, including American, European, Spanish, double exposure, and multi-hand, among others. It is one of the few casino games where strategy can actually affect the outcome of the game.
The best thing about playing blackjack at US online casinos is that you find a load of blackjack variations in one place. The same cannot always be said about brick-and-mortar casinos.
Roulette offers you a good payout percentage and a fun gaming experience. Popular variations include European, American, and French roulette. The game is completely random, meaning you cannot influence your bet’s outcome with strategy at all.
Although there are many game variations at United States online casinos, we recommend that you stick with French or European roulette for the best house edge.
Video poker is the third most popular casino game, with about 6% of casino visitors playing regularly. The game combines all the best things about slots and poker to create a unique experience filled with opportunities for bold players.
If you choose to play video poker online, you will get easy access to a large selection of variations, including Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Joker Poker, Aces and Faces, and Tens or Better, among others.
About 1% of gamblers like playing craps. Too few realize that playing this high payout casino game could lead to big wins due to the low house edge on some of the easiest bets to make.
While learning how to play craps may seem a little complicated from the outside looking in, it really isn’t. If you are keen to find out how this game works, we recommend visiting our dedicated how to play craps guide. You’ll thank us later when you become a master of the die at online casinos US.
Trusted online casinos are available on your desktop and mobile devices, such as your smartphone or tablet. Most internet casinos in the United States are compatible with all the most popular mobile operating systems, including Android and iOS.
After all, casinos need to be as it is estimated that about 38% of players prefer playing their favorite real money online casino games on their mobile phones.
Generally, mobile casinos are accessible in two ways:
- Web browser (where you play through the casino site as you would with an instant play casino)
The mobile casino gaming experience is in no way inferior to that seen on a desktop. You play the same games with the same odds, albeit on a smaller screen. Sometimes, there are even benefits for choosing to play on your smartphone or tablet. The most common are exclusive mobile casino bonuses.
All of our recommended online casinos listed above allow you to gamble on your mobile device in one way or another. Thus, placing real cash wagers on your favorite casino games is only a few taps away.
Every American online casino offers you a welcome bonus (also known as a sign-up bonus) when you join and make your first deposit. However, this is the first in a long line of promotions available at American casinos. Usually, there are loads of other promotions available to existing players that help ensure they always have funds to play with.
As mentioned above, it is important to remember that every casino bonus has terms and conditions attached to (often referred to as wagering requirements.) You will need to meet these terms before you can claim any of the winnings you make with your bonus. After all, nothing in life is truly free.
Wagering requirements is how you tell whether a bonus is worthwhile. If you have to wager thousands of dollars in a few hours, the offer isn’t worth taking because you probably won’t meet the requirement before you can cash out.
Types of Casinos Bonuses
While some casino guides focus on finding the best no deposit bonus, we aim to find USA online casinos that offer a lot more than one measly free bonus. Here are the types of promotional offers you can expect to find at our recommended casinos:
- Online Casino Welcome Bonus – also known as a sign-up bonus, you get a welcome bonus when you sign up and make your first deposit. Generally, it is the biggest bonus you will get from a casino.
- Deposit Bonus – also known as a match bonus, casinos match your deposit by a certain percentage. For example, on a 100% match promotion, a casino will give you $100 in bonus cash on a $100 deposit.
- Online Casino No Deposit Bonus – this a free bonus where a casino gives you a small amount of free cash or free spins to play casino games – no deposit required. Usually, the bonus has high wagering requirements attached, and you can only win small prizes. But the offer is literally free cash!
- Free Spins Bonus – this offer provides you with free spins for a select slot game. Usually, casinos will offer these bonuses if they are looking to promote a new casino game. Remember that free spins also have wagering requirements attached.
- Refer-a-Friend Bonus – this is a bonus that a casino gifts you when you refer a friend to the site using a unique referral code. It is usually a percentage of the amount your friend makes on their first deposit.
Most USA online casinos have limited banking options. Most will allow you to use credit cards, cryptocurrencies, and money transfers to make safe and secure deposits and payments. In the past, you could use e-wallets, such as Neteller, to make deposits at US casino sites, but this is no longer an option.
Some of the most popular US online casino banking methods at our recommended sites include:
- Debit and Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express) – this is the most popular banking method at US online casinos by far because practically everybody has got a debit or credit card. Expect quick deposits, but very few casinos will allow you to withdraw using an electronic banking card.
- Bitcoin – a lot of players like using Bitcoin at USA casinos because it is one of the only banking options you can use for both deposits and withdrawals. With Bitcoin, you get to experience the convenience of fast and safe transfers while remaining anonymous.
- Western Union – most casinos allow you to make withdrawals using this online casino payment method. A couple of casinos allow you to make deposits with it too, but it isn’t as popular as credit cards and cryptocurrencies because of the speed at which transactions are processed.)
- Check – unfortunately, many casino sites only allow you to make withdrawals using checks. While checks have been a solid banking method for many years, they take a long time to get to you and maybe intercepted along the way. But a lot of players still choose to use them.
How to Make Deposits and Withdrawals
If you are unsure of how to deposit money into your online casino account, here are steps on how to do so:
- Head to the cashier section. You should see a list of the available deposit and withdrawal options at a casino.
- Pick your banking option. Select the banking method you would like to use.
- Follow the prompts. Enter the required details.
- Confirm your transaction. If you are making a deposit, funds should appear instantly in your account. However, if you are making a withdrawal, it may take a few days to get your money.
Best USA Online Casino for January 2021
The best online casinos are powered by the biggest software providers in the business. Here are some of the leading software providers at American online casinos. Some great casinos are powered by more than one provider:
- Realtime Gaming – with over a hundred different games to choose from (including slots, table games, and casual gaming games), you are guaranteed a great time at Realtime Gaming (RTG) casinos. Most online casinos for US players are powered by RTG, so finding one to suit your needs shouldn’t be too difficult.
- Betsoft – if there is one thing that Betsoft games are known for, it is for their intense experiences created with cutting-edge graphics. The software provider has an amazing selection of games, including immersive 3D slots that will make you feel like you are part of the game.
- Rival – with more than 200 games on offer and a decade in the business, you can trust that you’ll find quality and excitement at Rival casinos. Rival also powers many of the best online casinos in the United States. We are proud to say that many of our recommended casinos are powered by Rival.
- Arrow’s Edge – one of the newest casino software providers in the industry. Arrow’s Edge has a wide range of games if you want to try something new. With new games being released regularly, you can expect a world of fun at online casinos powered by this top provider.
- WGS Technology – formerly known as Vegas Technology, WGS Tech has had a rough time in the online gaming industry, but they’re still around. Although their games aren’t as pretty as the others included in this list, they are still capable of providing you with a good gaming experience.
New USA Online Casino
New online casinos are launched fairly regularly. We review new casinos online as they launch to ensure that we truly provide you with the best list of new online USA casinos available. Our guide is filled with new gambling sites that tick all the boxes for casino games (and sports betting.)
Before we recommend a new casino to you, we always put it through our review process. This means checking that it is licensed and regulated and offers fair gambling games that use a random number generator.
One of the quickest ways to see whether a new online casino is safe to use is to check whether it makes use of 128-bit Secure Socket Layer encryption. This technology ensures that any casino you share with the casino is kept safe, including personal and financial details.
Outside of this, we also pay special attention to bonuses when we review new online casinos USA. Newer sites tend to offer better bonuses because they have something to prove, which benefits players. You can read about a casino’s bonus offers in our US online casino reviews.
Legal Online Casinos
The question regarding online casino gambling and legality is state-dependent. There are no federal laws banning online gambling, which means states are free to make their own laws governing the activity.
It is legal to play casino games or place sports bets online in some states, whereas it is not in others. We have guides on the state of online gambling in each state, which you can check out if you want some further clarity on the status of things in your state.
Laws surrounding online gambling in the United States have become a lot more complex since the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) was struck down. We urge you to keep in mind that although online sports betting may be legal in a state, it does not mean that American online casinos are also legal and vice-versa.
Real Money Casino – Progressive Jackpots
Most gamblers dream of hitting that big win that will change their life forever. The only way to do this is to play games at online gambling sites that offer seven-figure or eight-figure prizes.
Yes, your read right; it is possible to win more than $10 million while playing casino games online when you play a title in the casino’s progressive game selection!
Play Live Dealer Casino Games
Live dealer casinos offer you the chance to play table games with a real-life dealer. In these games, a dealer at a real casino table is live-streamed to you. You use on-screen prompts to communicate.
Live dealer games introduce a social element to playing games, usually only available in land-based casinos in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, and other gambling meccas. Also, you know that a deck of cards has been shuffled properly.
Unfortunately, some players are unable to draw the line when it comes to gambling. They may land up losing more money than they can afford to do so and spending more time than they would like to on the hobby.
If you find yourself unable to stop gambling, know that there are several tools available to help you gain control of your problem. Firstly, many casinos provide players with self-exclusion options where players can voluntarily ban themselves from a casino indefinitely or permanently.
Then, many state and national organizations offer Americans struggling with problem gambling addiction psychological support, including:
- National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG)
- Gamblers Anonymous USA
You can contact either of these two groups on their national hotline, which is available 24 hours a day. If you feel like you may be suffering from problem gambling symptoms, don’t delay in getting assistance. You could be saving yourself from years of turmoil, stress, and heartache.
Yes, you can play online casino games in the United States. While some states have banned online gambling, others have legalized it. Some states have no laws against wagering online, meaning that you have nothing to fear when you do so.
Yes, you can win money at online casino sites; however, just as with land-based casinos, this is not guaranteed.
However, internet casinos post higher payout percentages, which is better for players.
The following US casinos are considered the best:
1. Lucky Red Casino
3. Club World Casino
4. Golden Lion Casino
5. All-Star Slots
Yes, online casinos can cheat. However, we only recommend safe sites. By this, we mean US casinos that:
• Make use of a random number generator; and
• Gets tested for fairness by independent internet gaming authorities.
Yes and no. This is dependent on the state you live in. You can legally play casino games in the United States in states like New Jersey, Nevada, and Pennsylvania.
Yes, casinos track your winnings. They have to show how much you still have in your casino account. If you join a rewards program at a live casino, your winnings are tracked, but not for malicious reasons.
Yes, they can kick you out for winning too much. If a casino suspects foul play, they will kick you to the curb.
Yes, it is safe to play casino games online, such as slots, video poker, blackjack roulette, and more. Sign up at an internet casino licensed and regularly audited by the appropriate gambling authorities for a safe online experience.
All of the casinos recommended on this site payout. If you are looking for a hard list, here are our top five casinos:
1. Lucky Red
2. Bet Online
3. Golden Lion
There is no solid strategy for beating a casino. The only real way to improve your odds is by behaving responsibly.