- Top Gambling Sites
- Gambling USA: Why Play at Our Sites?m
- Mobile Online Gambling Apps
- Online Gambling Tips: How to Maximize Your Profits
- Top 10 Online Gambling Sites with Real Money
- Is Online Gambling Legal in the US?
- New Gambling Sites
- Gambling Games Real Money
- Best Gambling Games
- Best Gambling for Sports
- Online Sports Betting USA – Betting Options
- Sports Gambling – Options
- Daily Fantasy Sports
- Best Gambling Bonus: Types
- Online Gambling News
- Depositing and Withdrawing at Casino and Sports Betting Sites
- How Gambling Works
- Why Gamble Online?
- Free Gambling Sites
- Safest Online Gambling Sites
- Responsible Gambling
- Gambling FAQs
There are so many reasons you should visit the real online gambling sites we recommend. If you would like to know how we choose the best place to gamble online, have a look at our review criteria:
- Security – this is the area we focus on the most when reviewing online gambling sites in the USA. If a website is not safe to use, then we won’t recommend it.
- Bonuses and Promotions – all of the best gambling sites offer bonuses. Some bonuses have terms and conditions that make the offer a rip off. Thus, we sift analyze casino bonus offers in detail to see if it is actually worthwhile.
- Gaming – you visit top online gambling sites real money to play your favorite cash games. We try to recommend casinos with a selection of games that matches or surpasses the biggest land-based casinos. In short, a site needs a wide range of games, including slots, roulette, blackjack, craps, and more!
- Banking– most USA online gambling sites offer a few banking options. That said, the casino and poker rooms we recommend need to have at least a list of options available. This is so you don’t have limitations when making a deposit or withdrawal.
- Customer Service – the highest-rated gambling websites have customer support services available 24/7/365 and reachable in multiple ways.
About 38% of all online gambling revenue comes from wagers made on a mobile device. Most gambling sites can be accessed through a mobile web browser. But some offer dedicated mobile gambling apps.
Use your tablet or smartphone to access the best real money gambling sites without any hassle. With all the most popular devices being compatible with mobile gambling software, you can easily bet on sports or play casino games on the move.
We recommend that you look at mobile casinos and sportsbooks regularly as they often have exclusive bonus offers.
Looking to gamble online in the United States? Well, we believe these are the best gambling sites for sports and casino games available to US gamblers:
- Bovada (Great for Sports Betting)
- MyBookie (Best for Betsoft Casino Games)
- Lucky Red (Good for Realtime Gaming Games)
- BoVegas (Amazing for Casino Bonuses)
- All-Star Slots (Outstanding for Online Slots)
- Irish Luck Casino (Superb for Payouts)
- XBet (Splendid for Futures Betting)
- Golden Lion (Above Average for Table Games)
- BetOnline (Popular for Spreads)
- Intertops (First-Rate for Moneylines)
Want to know how to maximize your experience while gambling for real money online? Well, read our tips below, and you’ll make your bankroll take you further!
- Find the right gambling site for your needs. If you like sports betting, it doesn’t really help to sign up at a website that focuses on casino games, and vice-versa.
- Set a budget for gambling. Make sure that you never spend more than you can afford on betting.
- Only bet on games you know how to play. It doesn’t help to play roulette just because it is a game with a low house edge if you don’t know how to play it in the first place. Stick to things you know, and you’ll increase your winnings tenfold.
- Do not gamble while intoxicated. You are more likely to make risky decisions while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Understand that you will lose. Remember that you will not win every time you place a bet. This is just the nature of the game. If you did, it wouldn’t be gambling, and no sportsbook or online casino would be in business.
So many Americans ask the question, “Is online gambling illegal?” Well, online gambling legality has been a massive topic of controversy across the United States for some time now.
The story of legalized online gambling has become somewhat murkier in recent years after the federal law banning sports betting was declared unconstitutional. Since then, many states have legalized online sports betting sites. However, only a handful have also legalized US online casinos for real money.
For this reason, we always recommend that you look at online gambling laws in your state before signing up for a gambling site.
We are always on the lookout for gambling sites accepting US players to review. That way, we can ensure that we are actually recommending the best new gambling sites in the US. We do this by:
- Purposely putting every new website we find through a vetting process to determine whether it is safe to use.
- Keeping you updated with the latest and greatest casino games for real money to be released by software developers. This includes all the biggest online gambling operators in the business, including Realtime Gaming, Rival, Betsoft, and Pragmatic Play.
- Reviewing games to make sure that we can make educated recommendations.
We recommend that bettors look at our blog for all the latest updates in the gambling world. We cover game releases, online gambling sports news, casino news, and so much more!
There are loads of incredible real money online gambling games available. The game selection includes the following:
About 48% of all online gamblers play slot machines. Casino sites offer you a chance to play a wide variety of slots. Some even feature progressive jackpots.
Have your pick of American, European, and French roulette online at the top online gambling websites.
Feel like James Bond when you play online baccarat gambling games.
This casino card game is so easy to learn and is available at almost all casinos. Live dealer games allow you to play blackjack with a real dealer remotely!
Scratch card games are some of the most popular free deposit win real money games available.
Roll the dice online, and you may get lucky with online casino games.
Known as one of the world’s most popular casual gambling games, bingo is available at many safe gambling websites.
Play all the most popular poker games at online gambling sites. At the most prominent online poker sites, players can compete for prizes as large as $10 million!
Since launching in the 1970s in Las Vegas, video poker has grown to become one of the most widely played casino games. Many variations are available online.
Over 55% of professional sports bettors make a profit each year. This form of online gambling can be more strategic than playing casino games. So, it is easier to see returns. This form of betting is also centered around one of the most popular hobbies in the world – sports!
There are literally hundreds of events available to bet on at the top gambling websites. Some of the most popular sports and sports leagues to bet on include:
- Horse racing
- Soccer (MLS, La Liga, English Premier League, etc.)
- MMA (UFC)
Fantasy operators do not like to label fantasy sports as gambling. Rather, they call it skill-based gaming. Whatever you call it, many of the sites on Gambling360.com allow you to participate in daily fantasy sports leagues.
In fantasy leagues, you build teams in sports, such as football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or soccer, and compete against other players to win cash prizes. As you get a limited amount of money to spend, you really have to be selective about the players you choose.
With these games, you get the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is and prove that you are a better coach than Bill Belichick or Pep Guardiola.
Online bonuses are one of the greatest things about the online gambling market. When you gamble online, you will get access to the following bonuses:
- Deposit Bonus – your deposit amount is matched by a certain percentage and then added to your bankroll.
- No Deposit Bonus, also known as free online gambling for real money bonuses, gives players free money to place real bets.
- Cashback Bonuses – this is another popular bonus at casino and betting sites. With these promotions, you are paid back some of the cash you have lost when your bankroll hits zero.
- Loyalty Bonuses – US gambling sites reward players for their loyalty. This could come in the form of bonus cash, free spins, or other great prizes.
- Free Spins – this bonus is usually limited to slot machine games. Generally, it comes as an addition to other bonuses.
Highly-rated gambling websites draw in hundreds of thousands of gamblers by offering a variety of deposit methods.
Usually, these sites accept PayPal, debit cards, credit cards, wire transfers, and Bitcoin, among other methods. Below we go through how to deposit and cash out at gambling sites.
Online Gambling for Real Money USA: How to Make a Deposit or Cashout
Your online gambling real money experience begins with a deposit. All you need to deposit at a site is follow this standardized procedure:
- Navigate to the gambling site’s cashier section. Here you will find the full list of deposit methods available at the website in question.
- Pick your preferred deposit method. In general, we suggest that you pick one of the more popular banking methods.
- Fill in your details. After you have chosen your banking method, enter in your details.
- Click confirm. Your funds should be available in your account immediately.
As mentioned above, online gambling is a huge industry that generates more than US$46 billion each year. Gambling sites offer bigger casino game selections and more sports betting lines than land-based casinos ever could.
So, a lot of people are interested in joining an online gambling site. If you are one such gambler, but the only thing preventing you is uncertainty over how the whole thing works, you’re in luck.
We have listed all the details you should keep in mind with regards to online betting sites:
- Licensing, Auditing, and Certifications – the online gambling industry is heavily regulated by state laws and trusted authorities. Only gamble at sites authorized by respected groups in places such as Malta, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man, or Curacao.
- Random Number Generators – this applies to casinos. If you choose to play casino games online, you must play at casinos that use random number generators to determine results. This is the only way to ensure you are not getting cheated out of your money.
While this may only really apply to gambling sites centered around casino games, gamblers can play games for free if they want to. They need to sign up to a casino and select the option to play in free mode.
Why would anyone want to engage in free gambling for real money? Well, there are two major reasons:
- You get to familiarize yourself with the game’s online variation and make sure you understand all the rules and concepts.
- You get to practice strategies and ideas without risking your bankroll.
A lot of US bettors are fearful of online gambling. They feel that they will put themselves at risk of having their personal information or money stolen.
We can honestly say that every single one of the sites we recommend here on Gambling360.com is safe to use. Our experts make sure of this by focusing on the following areas:
- We put each of these sites through a strict vetting process. Part of the process includes checking that they are registered and regulated by well-known gambling authorities.
- We ensure that the domain is secure, and bettors are safe when they share their information with the site. This is done by checking whether the site makes use of industry-standard SSL encryption.
Then, we make sure that they actually payout gamblers by creating accounts at these online wagering sites and placing real bets.
While gambling should always be kept to being a fun pastime, some players cannot draw the line. It is estimated that about 2.6% of Americans have gambling problems.
If you are suffering from a problem gambling issue, know that there are many organizations out there that can provide help.
If you are looking for assistance for yourself or a loved one with a problem gambling issue, the following national helplines may assist:
- National Council on Problem Gambling– 1-800-522-4700
- SAMHSA– 1-800-487-4889
The top online gambling sites in the USA are the following:
1. Lucky Red Casino
2. BoVegas Casino
5. Golden Lion Casino
Yes, it is safe to gamble online. However, you should remain wary of signing up at just any casino gambling site you find online as there are rogue sites out there. An easy test to see if a website is safe to use is to check whether a significant online gambling body authorizes the casino.
Yes, you can make money gambling online. However, don’t play casino games or bet on sports with the idea that you will win all the time as this never happens.
If your main focus is to win money, we recommend that you stay away from slot games. Instead, stick to making simple bets on table games like blackjack and roulette.
Yes, many online gambling apps allow players the opportunity to play for real money. If you do not like the idea of downloading an app to gamble online, we suggest trying instant-play games through your mobile web browser.
Yes, you can, but this depends on the state in which you live. Some states have not declared gambling online illegal; some allow brick and mortar casinos, and others don’t allow any gambling form at all.
If you are unsure about the laws in your state, check out our dedicated state gambling guide.
Yes, you can gamble online for free in the United States. Most casino sites allow you to test games out for free. This way, you get a feel for the game and decide whether you like it before spending your bankroll on it.
Gambling can make you rich, but nobody should look at it as a sustainable way of making money. Remember that you often lose a lot of money before you win, and sometimes, you never win.
Some people struggle with gambling because the activity simply plays on the brain’s internal reward system. Players get excited when they win extra cash, leading to a dopamine release in their brains. Some players then get addicted to the good feeling associated with the dopamine release.
3488 Colonial Drive, Houston, TX 77006, USA