Craps is a casino table game that has been around for centuries. Although only about 4% of casino visitors have tried the game, which is a shame given the low house edge it offers players. Just implementing a simple strategy can lower house edge to as little as 1%. If this speaks to you, know that it is also possible to play craps online real money at casino sites.
If you are looking to play a craps online game, we have created the ultimate game guide below. Some of the topics we cover include how to play, tips and tricks and the variations available to you at casino sites. We also provide some online gambling site recommendations. So, what are you waiting for? Read on down below and begin playing craps online with friends today!
Play craps at any one of the casinos listed down below. Start playing today!
Online Craps Links
- Play Craps Online for Money Here in 2020
- Learn to Play Craps Online: Step-by-Step Guide
- Craps Online with Odds: Tips and Tricks
- Craps Online App
- Play Live Craps Online
- Play Free Online Craps
- History of Craps
- Craps Online – FAQs
It is so easy to play online craps for fun or real money. In terms of game dynamics, all you need to know that it is a game played with two dice and that you bet on the total score of the dice.
Here is a step-by-step how to play tutorial:
- Step 1 – Before the beginning of a new round, place a bet. You need to bet on the score of the dice.
- Step 2 – the first round is called the come-out roll. The player rolling the dice is called the shooter. If the shooter rolls a 2, 3 or 12 in the come-out roll, the round ends with line bets losing. However, line bets win if the come-out roll is seven or 11. If the shooter rolled neither of these, move on to the next step.
- Step 3 – if the shooter rolls a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10, then the number rolled becomes the point and the shooter rolls again. If the shooter rolls the point number again, pass line bets win, but if they roll a seven, pass line bets lose.
Looking for tips and tricks for playing craps? Well, the tips below have helped us walk away from many online casino gaming sessions with a profit, so you may want to try them out:
- Focus on pass and don’t pass bets – these bets have a very low house edge (1.41%,). While payouts may only be one to one, winnings will be more consistent.
- Focus on come and don’t come – similar to the pass and don’t pass bets, these bets have a very low house edge (also at 1.41%). They also offer a payout of one to one but you are more likely to win.
- Take advantage of bonuses – take advantage of the bonus funds offered to you at a casino. Bonuses add to your gameplay sessions and give you more chances to win.
- Bankroll management is important – keep control of your bankroll. Craps can be fun but you need to know your limit. You should never bet more money than you can afford to lose.
- Focus on Having Fun – your main focus should be to have fun while gambling. Any winnings you take home is just a bonus from the experience.
The best online craps real money sites allow you to access their services on mobile. You get the same experience on mobile as you do on desktop albeit with a smaller screen.
Casinos offer you a solution to your boredom when you have a free time to kill. All you need to is log in to your casino account and play craps online for fun anywhere, anytime.
You can play craps online with other real people if you like. All you need to do is make sure that you sign up to a casino with a live casino feature. The live online variant attempts to emulate the social aspects of the brick-and-mortar experience.
In addition to this, the game features no RNG mechanic, which is a huge turnoff for some players with regards to the regular online game.
You can play free craps game online at top casinos. Even if you are more interested in real money craps online gambling, there are a few good reasons you should have a look at free games, including the following:
- A craps free online game allows players to experience playing online without spending any money. You get to learn how the game works without needing to place real money bets.
- You get to continue having fun even when your bankroll is depleted.
Finally, you can test new strategies without risking any money to find out whether it is worthwhile.
The history of craps is pretty straightforward, which is quite uncommon with casino games. The game’s origins have been traced back to 12th century England, where soldiers fighting in the Crusades would play a game called “Hazard” to pass the time. Hazard is far more difficult to play than craps, but bears some similarities that are undeniable.
The game of “Hazard” spread through Europe like wildfire as armies travelled and wars were fought. Once Europeans started travelling over to the Americas, the game spread there too and became very popular. During its spread across the world, several adaptions were made to the game to make it easier to play and understand. The game as we know it today was first played in 1907.
Throughout much of the latter half of the 20th century, craps struggled to find an audience in casinos. However, this changed in the 1990s, as the game experienced a resurgence. Today, the game remains a table game favorite and is even available to play online.
Check out our other games pages:
Can you play craps online?
Yes, you can play craps online.
Where can I play craps online?
You can play craps at any of the casinos listed above. Our top five casinos for craps are the following:
- Golden Lion
- Irish Luck
Are online craps games rigged?
Yes and no. It depends on which casino you play at. If you play at a casino that is licensed and regulated, you should have no issue with rigged games.
What is the best strategy for craps?
We recommend that players stick to the Pass/Don’t Pass or Come/Don’t Come strategy. These bets limit the house edge to 1.41%. They don’t payout a lot but do offer more consistent wins.
What is the best bet in craps?
The answer to this question depends on how you define the best bet. If you are thinking about which bets are more likely to win you big sums of money, you may want to make hard bets. However, if you are thinking about which bets are most likely to payout, we recommend sticking with pass/come bets.
Here is a full list of the payouts related to the most popular bets on a craps table:
- Pass/Come Bets – 1/1
- Any Seven – 4/1
- Craps – 7/1
- The Odds – 2/1
- Place Bets – 6/5
- Big 6 and 8 – 1/1
- Field Bets – /1
- 3 or 11 – 15/1
- Hard Bets – 30/1
How do you win at craps every time?
There is no way to win craps every time unless you are cheating. If you want to win on a more regular basis, we suggest sticking to even money bets.
What is a come bet in craps?
With a come bet, players win on 7 or 11 and lose if the score adds up to 2, 3 or 12. The bet is rolled over to the next roll if the score is any other name.
Do casinos use loaded dice?
Casinos do not use loaded dice to rig games. They do not have to rig games to give themselves the edge. They already do so legally with house edge.
How can I practice craps at home?
You can practice craps at home by playing free games online. Practically, every single casino offers players the chance to play free games before the real thing.