Craps is a casino table game that has been around for centuries. It is a shame that only about 4% of casino visitors have tried the game because it features a very low house edge, sometimes as low as 1%. If this speaks to you, know that it is possible to play craps online for real money.
For this reason, we have created the ultimate online craps game guide. Topics we cover include how to play, strategies, and tips. We also provide online gambling site recommendations. So, read on and begin playing craps online today!
Online Craps Links
- Play Craps Online for Money Here in 2020
- How to Play
- Craps Bets
- Tips and Tricks
- Play Live Craps Online
- Play Free Online Craps
- Craps Online – FAQs
It is so easy to play online craps for fun or real money. In terms of craps rules, all you need to know is that it is a game played with two dice and that you bet on the dice’s total score.
Here is a step-by-step how to play tutorial:
At the beginning of each round, you need to place a bet on the dice’s score.
The first round is called the come-out roll. The player rolling the dice is called the shooter. If the shooter rolls a 2, 3, or 12 in the come-out roll, the round ends with line bets losing.
However, line bets win if the come-out roll is seven or 11. If the shooter rolled neither of these, move on to the next step.
If the shooter rolls a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, then the number rolled becomes the point and the shooter rolls again. If the shooter rolls the point number again, pass line bets win, but if they throw the dice and roll a seven, pass line bets lose.
Here is a list of the most popular bets in craps:
- You place this bet before the come-out roll.
- A pass bet wins if the value of the roll is 7 or 11 but loses if the value is 2, 3, 12.
- Any other number and the dice is rolled until point number (win) or 7 (lose) is rolled again.
- It pays out 1:1.
- The opposite of a pass line bet.
- It wins on 2 or 3 but loses on 7 or 11.
- It is pushed if the value is 12. You win on 7 but lose on the point number.
- Again, odds are 1:1.
- Similar to pass bets, except that come bets are made after the point number is determined.
- You win if the point number is rolled again and lose on a 7.
- The payout is 1:1.
- The opposite of a come bet; you win on 7 but lose on the point number.
- This bet has even money odds (1:1).
- A side bet is placed after the point is established.
- You face true odds on this bet.
Big 6 and Big 8
- You win either of these two bets by throwing either 6 or 8 before 7.
- This is a bet placed on the dice to reflect the same number.
- All you need is for the duo to occur before 7.
- The odds are dependent on the duo selected.
Looking for tips and tricks for playing craps? Well, the tips below have helped us walk away from many online casino gaming sessions with a profit, so you may want to try them out:
Focus on Pass and Don’t Pass Bets
Pass and don’t pass bets have a low house edge (1.41%). While payouts may only be one to one, winnings will be more consistent. Avoid proposition bets because they could become troublesome.
Focus on come and don’t come
Like the pass and don’t pass bets, come and don’t come bets have a very low house edge (also 1.41%). They also offer a payout of one to one, but you are more likely to win, which makes up for the small gain.
You can play craps online with other real people if you like. All you need to do is make sure that you sign up to a casino with a live casino offering. The live variant attempts to emulate the social aspects of the brick-and-mortar casino experience.
In addition to this, the game features no RNG mechanic, which is a huge turnoff for some online players.
You can play free craps online at top casinos. Even if you are more interested in real money craps online gambling, there are a few reasons you should consider free games, including:
- A craps free online game allows you to experience playing online without spending any money. You get to learn how the game works without betting for real.
- You get to continue having fun even when your bankroll is depleted.
- Finally, you can test new strategies and determine whether any of the strategies are worthwhile without risking any money.
Check out our other games pages:
Yes, you can play craps online.
You can play craps at any of the casinos listed above. Our top five casinos for craps are the following:
1. Golden Lion
2. Irish Luck
Yes and no. It depends on which casino you play at. If you play at a casino that is licensed and regulated, you should have no issue with rigged games.
We recommend that players stick to the Pass/Don’t Pass or Come/Don’t Come strategy. These bets limit the house edge to 1.41%. They don’t payout a lot but do offer more consistent wins.
The answer to this question depends on how you define the best bet. If you are thinking about which bets are more likely to win you big sums of money, you may want to make hard bets. However, if you are thinking about which bets are most likely to payout, we recommend sticking with pass/come bets.
Here is a full list of the payouts related to the most popular bets on a craps table:
• Pass/Come Bets – 1/1
• Any Seven – 4/1
• Craps – 7/1
• The Odds – 2/1
• Place Bets – 6/5
• Big 6 and 8 – 1/1
• Field Bets – /1
• 3 or 11 – 15/1
• Hard Bets – 30/1
There is no way to win craps every time unless you are cheating. If you want to win on a more regular basis, we suggest sticking to even money bets.
With a come bet, players win on 7 or 11 and lose if the score adds up to 2, 3 or 12. The bet is rolled over to the next roll if the score is any other name.
Casinos do not use loaded dice to rig games. They do not have to rig games to give themselves the edge. They already do so legally with house edge.
You can practice craps at home by playing free games online. Practically, every single casino offers players the chance to play free games before the real thing.
No, both dice do not have to hit the back wall. However, both do have to pass the 50-yard line or else a “no roll” is called.