Online Craps is one of the most popular casino dice games at casino sites across the United States. The table game, which has been around for centuries, has been available to play online for sometime now, where it has found a new audience of US players. The game provides players with exciting gameplay experiences and the opportunity to win big chunks of cash; what’s not to like about it? With the best online craps online casinos providing players with bonuses and other big incentives, there are so many opportunities to win real money prizes.
If you are looking to play online craps in the United States, we have created an ultimate player’s guide for the casino guide down below. Some of the features we look at include how to play, tips and tricks and all the wonderful variations available online. We also provide some US casino recommendations. So, what are you waiting for? Read on down below and begin playing this famous casino game today!
Play Craps Online Here 2019
Play online craps for fun or real money at any one of the casinos listed down below. Each of the casinos listed below offer the famous dice game to US players. So, what are you waiting for? Start playing today!
What You’ll Find In Our Online Craps Guide
- Learn to Play Craps Online Here – Step-by-Step Guide
- Best Craps Tips and Tricks
- Online Mobile Craps USA
- Play Live Craps Online
- Play Free Online Craps
- History of Craps
- US Online Craps FAQs
It is so easy to play online craps. With regards, to game dynamics, all players need to know that it is a game played with two dice and that players make bets on the score the dice will add up to. If the only thing stopping you is that you don’t know how to play, then have a look at our quick how to guide and you’ll be good to go in no time.
- Before the beginning of each round, players place a bet. They bet on the amount the dice total will add up to.
- The first round is called the come-out roll. The player rolling the dice is called the shooter. If the shooter rolls a 2, 3 or 12 in the come-out roll, the round ends with line bets being lost. However, line bets win if the come-out roll is seven or 11.
- However, if the shooter rolls a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10, then the number rolled becomes the point. Such rolls begin the point phase where the shooter rolls again. If the shooter rolls the point number again, pass line bets win, but if they roll a seven, pass line bets lose.
Looking for tips and tricks for your next craps game online? Well, the tips below have helped us walk away from many a gaming session with a profit. We aren’t saying that they will help you win every game you play, but they sure will help improve your odds of winning:
- Focus on Pass and Don’t Pass Bets – these bets have a very low house edge. At just 1.41%, we really recommend that US players stick to making these bets in online games. The gains may be small, but they are sure to be more consistent.
- Focus on Come and Don’t Come – similarly to the pass and don’t pass bets, these bets have a very low house edge (also at 1.41%), which again is why we recommend sticking to these bets.
- Take Advantage of Bonuses – make sure to take advantage of the bonus funds offered to players upon joining a casino. These are sure to add to your gameplay sessions and give you a bigger chance of taking winnings home at the end of the day.
- Bankroll Management is Important – make sure to keep control of your bankroll. Craps can be fun but you should really know your limit, and should never bet more money than you can afford to lose. In addition to this, you should never bet more than 10% of your bankroll at once.
- Focus on Having Fun – your main focus should be to have fun while gambling. Any winnings you take home is just a bonus in the whole experience.
The best online craps sites allow US players to access their services from mobile platforms as well. It is important to note that players who choose to play on their mobile device are given access to the same gaming experience seen at desktop casinos.
Mobile online craps casinos offer players solutions to boredom on the go as now when you have a free minute, you can simply log in to your casino account and play craps to your heart’s content provided that you have a stable internet connection. Win real money on the go or play craps online for fun anytime, anywhere with top US casino sites.
The great thing about casino sites that offer live casino games is that they allow you to play craps online with other people. Yes, that’s right; it is possible to play craps online with a real dealer and other real players in the United States.
All you need to do is make sure that you sign up at one of the many online craps sites listed above that feature a live casino offering. Once you have done that and made a deposit, you will pretty much be good to start playing the craps online live games.
This online variant attempts to emulate the social aspect of the brick-and-mortar experience and we can say that it does that very well. In addition to this, the game features no RNG mechanic, which is a huge turnoff for some players in relation to online casino gaming, which means that it should be easier to play online now if you like.
There are so many US players looking for a good free craps game online. Luckily, each of the casinos recommended on our site allow players to play the game for free if they desire to do so. Even if you are more interested in real money craps online gambling, there are a few good reasons you should have a look at free games. Some such reasons include the following:
- A craps free online game allows players to test the dynamics of an online game in a safe environment. Players get to learn how the game works and how all of its bets function without wasting any of their bankroll to do so.
- Players can continue having fun even when their bankroll has been depleted with the best online craps game free titles available at the best casino sites.
- Players have the opportunity to test strategies they would like to test out in online craps for money games at no risk. So, they get the chance to find out whether or not a strategy is really worthwhile without actually spending any money to do so.
The history of craps is pretty straightforward, which is quite uncommon with casino games as a whole. The game’s origins have been traced back to 12th century England, where soldiers fighting in the Crusades would play a game called “Hazard” to pass the time. The game is far more difficult to play than craps, but bears some similarities that are pretty much undeniable.
The game of “Hazard” spread through Europe like wildfire as armies travelled and wars were fought. Once Europeans started travelling over to the Americas, the game spread there too and became particularly popular with US players. During its spread across the world, several adaptions were made to the gam to make it easier to play and understand, eventually becoming the game we know today in 1907.
Throughout much of the latter half of the 20th century, craps struggled to find popularity in casinos around the world. However, this changed in the 1990s, as the game experienced a resurgence in interest. Today, the game remains a table game favorite and is even available to play online at the best US casino sites.
Check out our other games pages:
Where can you play the best online craps for real money?
US gamblers can play a craps game online at any of the casinos listed above. Each site is sure to offer players a number of different games that all provide a wonderful gaming experience. We search for the best online casino craps options to make sure that this is true.
What is the best strategy in craps?
As mentioned above, we recommend that players stick to the Pass/Don’t Pass or Come/Don’t Come strategy. Sticking to these bets ensures that players always limit the house edge to 1.41%. These bets may not payout as much as others, but they are more likely to get players consistent wins.
What are the payouts in craps?
Below is a full list of the payouts related to the most popular bets on an online casino craps table:
- Pass/Come Bets – 1/1
- Any Seven – 4/1
- Craps – 7/1
- The Odds – 2/1
- Place Bets – 6/5
- Big 6 and 8 – 1/1
- Field Bets – /1
- 3 or 11 – 15/1
- Hard Bets – 30/1
What is the best roll in craps?
The answer to this question depends on how you define best roll. If you are thinking about which best are more likely to win you big sums of money, you may want to make hard bets. However, if you are thinking about which bets are most likely to payout, we recommend sticking with pass/come bets.
Can you play online free craps casino games online?
It is possible to play the best online craps free of any charge. All players need to do is make sure that they sign up at a casino that offers free games.