Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/18/20
In tonight’s line-up of Madden NFL simulations, we have got the Indianapolis Colts at the Jacksonville Jaguars for what is sure to be a close game. Both teams don’t exactly have the best squads with some big problems in the quarterback position if you look at the player ratings of Colts’ starter Jacoby Brissett and Jaguars’ starter and backup Nick Foles and Gardner Minshew II. It seems that the result of this one will be determined by the performance of other players.
The Colts come into this one with a record of 1-1 and a win over the Houston Texans who have a much stronger squad than the Jaguars. The Jaguars go into the game following a win over the Tennessee Titans, which also sort of proves that they have what it takes to beat stronger sides. So, which team will take this one today in this pending simulation?
Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Madden 20 Sim Predictions
While it is always challenging to determine the result of simulations, here are some factors we took into consideration while making our prediction:
- The Colts squad appears to be stronger offensively than the Jaguars. The Colts’ best player is offensive guard Quenton Nelson, who is rated at 94. The team overall has a great offensive line. Then, there is wide receiver T.Y. Hilton, who is rated at 88 and has proven very effective in moving the ball forward. The Colts just don’t seem to have a quarterback to take advantage of this favorable situation.
- Defensively, the Colts seem to lack a bit. The best player on this part of the squad is defensive end Justin Houston who is rated at 86. He is backed up by linebacker Darius Leonard who is ranked at 85.
- As mentioned above, the Jaguars don’t really have a strong throwing game, but their running game isn’t all too bad. Running back Leonard Fournette leads the offensive line-up with a rating of 83. He is followed by wide receiver D.J. Chark Jr. who has is rated well in on the catching metric, meaning that he may be able to pull off some big plays.
- On the defensive side, the Jaguars are led by cornerback A.J. Bouye, linebacker Telvin Smith, and defensive end Yannick Ngakoue who are all rated at 84. All should prove effective in stopping plays.
When looking at ratings, it is plain to see that the Colts are the better squad here. However, if the better-rated team always won every game, sportsbooks wouldn’t be proving lines on these games. That said, we think that the Colts are a more balanced squad than the Jaguars, and this is going to seem them pull through. So, go for a Colts moneyline or spread if you are feeling lucky.
Bet on This Game Here
Looking to bet on this game? Well, you can do so at Bovada. Join us to get some exclusive bonuses!
More NFL betting news here:
- Denver Broncos vs Los Angeles Chargers Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/15/20
- Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/14/20
- Green Bay Packers vs New England Patriots Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/12/20
- Atlanta Falcons vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/12/20
- Tennessee Titans vs. Indianapolis Colts Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/11/20