NBA playoffs betting is probably some of the most exciting in all of basketball. The best teams in the league battle it out in an attempt to make it to the NBA Championship with online gambling sites introducing all sorts of interesting NBA playoff series betting lines. Many of these unique betting odds for NBA playoffs are not available at any other time of year. All this makes for is a situation where gamblers can make some obscene amounts of cash in a very short time.
If you would like to find out how to bet NBA playoffs, make sure to keep reading our dedicated guide down below. There we have a look at where gamblers can bet on the NBA playoff series, the types of bets that are possible and so much more. We even provide some tips to help you craft the best NBA playoff betting system for all your bets. So, what are you waiting for?
Looking for sports betting NBA playoffs sites? Well, the online betting sites we have listed below have got a good list of lines available to bettors and at great odds too! This means that you are guaranteed a good chance of winning a load of cash during this amazing time.
NBA Prop Bet Links
- Make the Best NBA Playoff Bets Here
- Types of NBA Playoffs Betting Lines
- Best NBA Playoff Betting Odds
- Best Bets for NBA Playoffs – Betting Tips for NBA Playoffs
- Get Top NBA Playoff Betting Picks with Gambling360.com
If you were wondering what sort of bets you can make on the NBA playoffs at the best sports betting sites, we have listed them down below. Keep the following lines in mind when looking to bet on NBA playoff series:
- Moneyline – these are playoff bets NBA on a team to win a particular game in the series. For example, let’s say the Toronto Raptors are playing against the Philadelphia 76ers, you can bet on the 76ers to win Game 1.
- Spreads – these bets are similar to moneylines but the odds are a little more even. Basically, the NBA betting site picks a favorite and an underdog and then states a scoreline that the favorite needs to beat the underdog by in order for bets on them to be successful. Gamblers then bet on either the favorite or underdog to beat the set spread.
- Totals – these are bets made on the total score of the game. Basically, the totals of the two teams are combined and players bet on whether this total number will be over or under the prediction made by the sportsbook in question.
- Prop Bets NBA Playoffs – this bet type does not focus on the result of the game but rather a specific event taking place during it. For example, bettors are able to wager on how many assist Lebron James will rack up or whether Giannis will score more than five three-pointers in the match, etc.
- Futures – these are bets made on a team to win either a series or the Eastern or Western Conference Championships. They need to be placed sometime before the game is actually played to be considered a future. As they are placed long in advance, they usually have more fruitful odds attached to them.
- Live Bets – these are bets made on games in-play. Bettors can make all sorts of bets including moneylines, totals and futures.
Not all bettors are quite sure how NBA playoff series betting odds work. Often, understanding how to read these lines is the only thing preventing some gamblers from betting on the league. It is for this reason that we decided to make it a key area of our how to bet on NBA playoffs online guide.
Well, before you start stressing about the numbers Mason, and what they mean, we’ll tell you that they are very easy to read and understand. So, in the United States, the most popular way of displaying odds is the American or moneyline system. So, when you visit a US sports betting site, a line will generally appear in the manner displayed below:
Boston Celtics +200
Milwaukee Bucks -200
All US bettors need to do is look at the sign in from of the number and then use one of the two following formulas to calculate their winnings. The formula will allow bettors to calculate exactly how much they stand to win by betting on particular betting odds NBA playoff series lines:
- Positive – Odds x (Stake/100)
- Negative – (100/Odds) x Stake
So, know that you know how to calculate how much cash you are going to make, you should have no problem deciding whether to take those NBA betting odds to make playoffs at your preferred betting site.
Many novice gamblers scour the internet for NBA playoffs betting tips. While we can’t say that any set of tips will guarantee that you make winning bets all the time, there are a few areas you need to make sure that you look at when forming your NBA playoff betting strategy. Some such areas include the following:
- Study Betting Markets – make sure that you study all you need to know about a particular market before making a bet. For example, if you intend on making over/under bets, you may want to have a look at the average scores and scores allowed of both teams involved in the matchup.
- Follow NBA Playoff Betting Trends – have a look at how the public is betting. Maybe you identify new factors you never considered when making your decisions or, even better, an opportunity to bet against the public.
- Series Back and Forth Routines – very often, a series sees two teams go back and forth until the winner is decided. Well, try to identify such situations, and take advantage of these situations to make money on every single game.
- Select Teams to Bet on and Stick to Them – select a handful of teams to bet on, study the ins and outs of those teams and stick to focusing on them. Remember that there are 30 teams in the NBA; you can’t learn the ins and outs of them all.
Looking for the latest NBA playoffs betting predictions? Well, here on Gambling360.com, we post all sorts of picks for NBA playoff series bets. Whether you are looking for the latest computer, consensus or expert picks we have got it all here on our site.
So, have a look at our listed NBA playoff betting predictions and start making more money while gambling. We have even listed the sites with the best NBA betting playoffs odds, so you really have no excuse to not be improving your bets.
Check out our other NBA guides: