Over the last few years, Nashville Predators odds have pointed to the possibility of the team winning the National Hockey League’s (NHL) Stanley Cup sometime soon. With the team having won a Conference title, the Presidents’ Trophy and so much more in recent year, it would make sense that the team be given fair odds to win despite never having won the biggest trophy in hockey before. It seems though that the team’s opportunity to win the title with their current squad may have passed but that doesn’t mean that interest in betting on the team has died down.
If you would like to learn more about betting on the Nashville Predators, stick around. We have created the only guide you will ever need to betting on them on this page. We cover topics such as the Predators odds to win the Stanley Cup, there performance history and some interesting stats and facts that may help gamblers make better wagers. We also provide bettors with the best online gambling sites to place hockey bets at so they can start betting today!
What You’ll Find In Our Nashville Predators Guide
- Top Nashville Predators Betting Sites
- Nashville Predators Odds to Win Stanley Cup
- Nashville Predators’ Performance History
- Interesting Nashville Predators Facts
The Nashville Predators started off the season very well, which wasn’t exactly unexpected given their performances in preceding seasons. However, over the course of the season, they have dropped in form, seeing them drop a lot of games in two poor losing streaks. At the halfway point of the season, they have lost more games than won, which does not exactly inspire confidence in sports betting sites.
The possibility for the team to make it to the playoffs this season despite their shaky form is there. If their current play continues, they will not make it but there is still a load of games to go and for Bell Curves to be made. However, we’d warn against any US bettor looking to place a wager on the Predators to take the Stanley Cup too early in the season.
Quite simply, the NHL team looked to be en route to winning their first Stanley Cup in preceding years. It seems that their moment may have passed with their current line-up of players.
For such a new Western Conference team, the Predators have seen some moderate success, barring winning the actual Stanley Cup. They have the second-longest active post-season appearance streak in the NHL, appearing five seasons in a row. The Nashville Predators first qualified for their first Stanley Cup playoffs in the 2003-04 season.
Then, in the 2014-15 season, they finished second in their division and lost in the first round of the Playoffs. 2015-16 and 2016-17 saw the Predators come in fourth in their division. However, they made it to the Stanley Cup finals, losing to the Pittsburgh Penguins. The 2017-18 and 2018-19 seasons saw them dominating the Central Division by coming in first. But they failed to get far in the Playoffs, getting knocked out in the second round and first round respectively.
Ultimately, if the Predators’ performance is anything to go by, a team’s performance in their division isn’t always necessarily testament to how well they’ll perform in the playoffs.
Check out our other NHL Western guides:
Before placing any bets on the Nashville Predators make sure to have a look at the following stats and fact about the team. It may affect your strategy or the type of bet you would like to make:
- The Nashville Predators have never won a Stanley Cup title. The closest they have come is making it all the way to the finals in 2017, where they were defeated by the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- They have won a single Conference Championship title, also in 2017. They have only made it to this stage of the game on one occasion.
- The team has won two division championship titles, with the most recent coming in the 2018-19 season.
- They have won a single Presidents’ Trophy title in the 2017-18 season. They were knocked out in the Second Round of the playoffs by the Winnipeg Jets in this season.
- In the last decade, they have made it to the playoffs eight times, with the team currently on a six consecutive appearance streak.