In the online space, a live dealer casino is a gambling site that offers an option to play table games with a real-life dealer. The dealer runs the game and players communicate their decisions and bets through an on-screen interface. Live casino games blend the perks of playing in a brick-and-mortar casino with those of an online casino. The three big highlights of the experience are convenience, sociability and the absence of a random number generator.
If you would like to find out more about live dealer casinos, read on. We have created the ultimate guide to live casinos where we have a look at what these casinos are, how they work, and how we perform reviews, among many other areas. We even provide you with a list of the top online gambling sites so you can get started today!
Live Casino Links
- Best Live Dealer Online Casinos
- What is a Live Casino?
- Live Dealer Casino Reviews: Our Process
- Best Live Casino: How to Choose a Site
- Live Dealer Casino Games
- Advantages of Live Casino Sites
- Disadvantages of Live Dealer Gambling
- Real Live Dealer Casino – FAQs
A live casino gives you the opportunity to play table games, such as blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, with a real-life dealer. The dealer, who works at a real table in a brick-and-mortar casino, interacts you through livestream. You are able to indicate your desires through on-screen prompts and a text messaging system.
The main – and most obvious difference – between live casino games and regular RNG games is the live dealer. Some players don’t trust random number generators (RNGs) to be fair and feel more at ease when a person is shuffling cards or spinning the roulette wheel, etc. The style of gameplay is also social in nature, which can’t always be said for RNG casino games.
There are six areas we focus on when determining whether a live online casino real money is worth playing at:
- Safety and Security – nobody wants to have their personal and financial details stolen or find out that they are playing at a casino that is not fair. So, we check that every casino we recommend is licensed and regulated by the appropriate authorities. In addition, we also ensure that the casino makes use of industry standard SSL encryption for safeguarding transactions.
- Customer Support – nobody wants to be left in the dark when something goes wrong. So, a casino needs a support team that deal with issues quickly and efficiently.
- Payouts – while no casino offers players with same day payouts, we try to find casinos that payout in an acceptable time frame. You should not have to beg for your winnings at a casino.
- Game Library – players don’t want to be limited in the games that they can play. Although live casino libraries are generally more limited, we try to find casinos with the widest selection of games available.
- Mobile Compatibility – we do try to find casinos that offer a wide range of gaming options to players who prefer mobile, including live dealer casino games.
- Bonuses – we hold casinos that offer enticing bonuses in higher regard than others. Good bonuses are those that do not try to cheat you with its terms and conditions.
If you are struggling to choose a casino, we do have a checklist we recommend you go through to narrow down your options. It focuses on four areas:
- Variety of Games – make sure the game you want to play is available at the casino. It makes no sense to sign up at a casino to play live roulette if it’s not on offer.
- Ease of Use (UI) – nobody wants to struggle to play a game because they don’t know how the controls work. At best, it destroys the gaming experience, at worst, it leads to big losses due to unnecessary user error.
- Bet Size – casinos have varying minimum and maximum bet sizes. Most casinos offer a bet range between $5 and $100. If this is too low or too high for you, you need to look for a site that offers a range that suits your needs.
- Compatibility – not all casinos allow gamblers to play live dealer games on mobile. If this is a dealbreaker for you, don’t at such a casino.
While the list of live casino games is smaller than that of RNG games, a fair number of options are still available, including the following:
- Live Poker – there is nothing like bluffing your way to victory against other players. Of all the variations available, live dealer casino holdem is the most popular.
- Live Dealer Blackjack – blackjack is very easy to understand. It also offers great returns if you use basic strategy effectively and luck is on your side.
- Roulette – just as with blackjack, it is so easy to learn how to play roulette. There are also a load of bets offering great odds, so it is possible to beat the dealer here.
- Baccarat Live Casino Games – although highly-associated with high rollers, so many players love engaging in a hand of baccarat with a real-life dealer online.
Some of the big benefits associated with playing at the best online live casino sites include the following:
- You get to emulate the brick-and-mortar casino experience from the comfort of your own home. You socialize with other real players and a real dealer without having to travel anywhere. Sometimes, players are even lucky enough to make lifelong friends from around the world while playing these games.
- Games are much slower than their RNG counterparts meaning that your bankroll lasts longer.
- You play games with real-life dealers. Players who do not trust random number generators are reassured that games are fair.
Unfortunately, there are a few drawbacks that come with playing live casino games, including the following:
- The range of games to play can often be very limited. Expect generic forms of table games as opposed to their exotic variations, which are often available as RNG games.
- Often, bonuses can’t be used on live games. If you find a reputable site offering a live dealer casino bonus, and that’s your schtick, you really do need to consider joining the site.
- Unfortunately, not all casinos afford players the opportunity to play live games on mobile. If a site does, it is important to keep in mind that these games can be quite data intensive.
These are casinos that offer you the opportunity to play table games with real-life dealers. The whole process works via livestream. Players indicate their intentions through an interactive user interface on their computer screen.
We believe that Bovada live dealer is the best site.
This is dependent on the state in which you live. It is legal in some states where online gambling laws are less restrictive but not allowed in others where laws aren’t as lax.
• Sic Bo
The most popular casino table games are roulette and blackjack. Around 16% of all casino gamblers play blackjack, whereas 5% of players love roulette.
Yes, live casino games are fair. Often, you would be able to see if the dealer was cheating. In addition, trusted casino sites are regularly audited by independent governing authorities.
Yes and no. Some casino sites do allow gamblers to play live games on mobile, whereas others don’t. It is all a matter of searching for the right casino.