A live dealer casino is a gambling site that lets you play table games with a real-life dealer. The dealer runs the game, and players communicate their decisions and bets through an on-screen interface.
Live casino games blend the perks of playing in a land-based casino with those of an online casino. The three big highlights of the experience are convenience, sociability, and the absence of a random number generator. Find out more about live dealer casinos below. We have even got a list of the best live casinos online!
Live Casino Links
- Best Live Online Casinos
- What is a Live Casino Online?
- Live Dealer Casino Reviews: Our Process
- Best Live Casino: How to Choose a Site
- Live Dealer Casino Games
- Advantages of Live Casino Sites
- Disadvantages of Live Dealer Gambling
- Real Live Dealer Casino – FAQs
A live casino allows you to play table games, such as blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, with a real-life dealer. The dealer, who works at a real table in a brick-and-mortar casino, interacts with you through a live video stream. You can indicate your desires through on-screen prompts and or a text messaging system.
The main – and most obvious difference – between live casino games and regular RNG games is the live dealer. Some players don’t trust random number generators (RNGs) to be fair and feel more at ease when a person is shuffling cards or spinning the roulette wheel, etc. The gameplay style is also social in nature, which can’t always be said for RNG casino games.
Top 10 Live Casinos in USA
Here is a list of our top 10 live casinos online that let you play your favorite table games with a live dealer:
1. BoVegas Casino
BoVegas recently added a bunch of live casino games from Visionary iGaming to their offering, which includes American roulette, European roulette, baccarat, blackjack, and Super 6.
The games all run well and offer a great hybrid online/land-based gambling experience. With the chat features, you stand a chance to make lifelong friends when you visit this live casino.
2. Café Casino
Café Casino has been known for its strong live casino offering for a while. Some of the games you can expect to play with a live dealer include blackjack, European roulette, American roulette, baccarat, and Super 6.
If you are unsure of how a live casino game works, you can simply click on the icon and Café Casino will provide you with a description explaining how to play. Alternatively, you could look at one of our game guides.
3. Exclusive Casino
Exclusive Casino is another site that managed to strike up a deal with the good people at Visionary Gaming. Their live casino offering features all the standard games you would expect to play with a live dealer (blackjack, roulette, and baccarat.)
Our favorite game to play through their live casino is Blackjack Early Payout. It is one of the highest paying games on the internet, with an RTP of 99.50%.
4. Free Spin Casino
Free Spin Casino offers the entire Visionary Gaming package, which includes games, such as roulette, baccarat, blackjack, and Super 8, among others. We have previously won at the tables while playing at Free Spin’s live casino, so know that it is possible.
5. Cherry Gold Casino
Cherry Gold Casino also offers all the games you would expect to find at a solid live casino, including four versions of roulette, two versions of blackjack, baccarat, and Super 8. You can expect that there is probably more to come.
6. Two-Up Casino
Two-Up Casino may have an Australian theme, but gambling is global. The site’s live casino offering has some of the world’s all-time favorite table games, with dealers hosting games at all hours of the day. Games you can expect to play include roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and Super 6.
7. Ignition Casino
Ignition Casino has one of the best live casino offerings on the internet. Not only are there multiple tables for each game, but there is also a wide variety of game options. Some of the biggest names include blackjack, European roulette, baccarat, and poker.
Slots.LV has got a number of live dealer games you can enjoy. There are a number of tables that operate on a day-to-day basis, meaning that there is always an opportunity to join a game. Some of the live casino games include blackjack, baccarat, poker, roulette, and Super 6.
9. Bovada Casino
Bovada Casino has got one of the most advanced live casino libraries we have seen in an online gambling site. Not only do they have their own dedicated poker section, but they also have tons of other tables for games like blackjack, baccarat, and roulette.
10. Drake Casino
Drake Casino is one of the few on our list that is not powered by Visionary Gaming. While their selection is slightly smaller than the other casinos included on our list, there are some other games you may not find at other casinos, such as Casino Hold’em.
There are six areas we focus on when determining whether a live online casino for real money is worth playing at:
- Safety and security – nobody wants to have their personal and financial details stolen. Nor do they want to find out they are playing at a casino that is not fair. So, we check that every casino we recommend is licensed and regulated by the appropriate authorities. Also, we ensure the casino makes use of industry-standard SSL encryption for safeguarding transactions.
- Customer support – nobody wants to be left in the dark when something goes wrong. So, a casino needs a support team that deals with issues quickly and efficiently.
- Payouts – while no casino offers players same-day payouts, we try to find casinos that payout in an acceptable time frame. You should not have to beg for your winnings at a casino.
- Game library – players don’t want to be limited in the games that they can play. Although live casino libraries are generally more limited, we try to find casinos with the widest selection of games available.
- Mobile compatibility – we try to find casinos that offer a wide range of gaming options to players who prefer playing on mobile devices. This includes live dealer casino games.
- Bonuses and promotions – we hold real casinos that offer enticing deposit bonuses in higher regard than others. Good bonuses are those that do not try to cheat you with its terms and conditions.
If you are struggling to choose a casino, we have a checklist we recommend to narrow down your options. It focuses on four areas:
- Variety of Games – make sure the game you want to play is available. It makes no sense to sign up at a casino to play live roulette if it’s not on offer.
- Ease of Use (UI) – nobody wants to struggle to play a game because they don’t know how the controls work. At best, it destroys the gaming experience; at worst, it leads to big losses due to unnecessary user error.
- Bet Size – casinos have varying minimum and maximum bet sizes. Most casinos offer a bet range between $5 and $100. If this is too low or too high for you, you need to look for a site that offers a range that suits your needs.
- Compatibility – not all casinos allow you to play live dealer games on mobile. If this is a dealbreaker for you, don’t play at such a casino.
While the list of live casino games is smaller than RNG games, a fair number of options are still available, including the following:
- Live Poker – there is nothing like bluffing your way to victory against other players. Of all the variations available, live dealer casino hold ’em is the most popular.
- Live Dealer Blackjack – blackjack is very easy to understand. It also offers great returns if you use a basic strategy effectively, and luck is on your side.
- Roulette – just as with blackjack, it is so easy to learn how to play roulette. There are also a load of bets offering great odds, so it is possible to beat the dealer here.
- Baccarat Live Casino Games – although highly-associated with high rollers, so many players love engaging in a hand of baccarat with a real-life dealer online.
Some of the big benefits associated with playing at the best online live casino sites include the following:
- You get to emulate the brick-and-mortar casino experience from the comfort of your own home. You socialize with other real players and a real dealer without having to travel anywhere. Sometimes, players are even lucky enough to make lifelong friends worldwide while playing these games.
- Games are much slower than their RNG counterparts, meaning that your bankroll lasts longer.
- You play games with real-life dealers. Players who do not trust random number generators are reassured that games are fair.
Unfortunately, there are a few drawbacks that come with playing live online casino games, including the following:
- The range of games to play can often be minimal. Expect generic forms of table games instead of their exotic variations, which are often available as RNG games.
- Often, bonuses cannot be used on live games. If you find a reputable site offering a live dealer casino bonus, and that’s your schtick, you really do need to consider joining the site.
- Unfortunately, not all casinos allow players to play live games on mobile. If a site does, it is important to keep in mind that these games can be quite data-intensive and require a strong internet connection.
These are casinos that offer you the opportunity to play table games with real-life dealers. The whole process works via live stream. Players indicate their intentions through an interactive user interface on their computer screen.
We believe that Bovada live dealer is the best site.
This is dependent on the state in which you live. In some states, it is legal where online gambling laws are less restrictive but not allowed in others where laws aren’t as lax.
• Sic Bo
The most popular casino table games are roulette and blackjack. Around 16% of all casino gamblers play blackjack, whereas 5% of players love roulette.
No, live casinos are not rigged. You would be able to see if a dealer is cheating. Also, trusted casino sites are regularly audited by independent governing authorities.
Yes and no. Some casinos allow gamblers to play live games on mobile, whereas others don’t. It is all a matter of searching for the right casino.
Check out our other casino guides: