US dollar casinos are gambling sites that allow USA players the opportunity to make deposits and play casino games using US dollars. Playing at such a casino site provides an experience that is pretty much the equivalent of playing games at a local brick-and-mortar casino. Due to the strength of the US dollar in forex trading, it’s actually harder to find a casino that doesn’t accept the currency than it is to find on that does (and that goes for casinos for foreign nations too.) However, for this reason, it is important to remember that not all US dollar casinos are actually casinos for players in the United States.
If you would like to find out more about US dollar casinos, make sure that you stick around. We have created the ultimate guide to US dollar casinos for US players on this page. We have a look at how to play casino games at these sites, the banking methods available and why players should choose to play at these online gambling US sites. We also provide a list of all the best US dollar casinos currently available. So, what are you waiting for?
US Dollar Casino Guide Contents:
- Top Rated Casinos Accepting US Dollars
- How to Play Casino Games at US Dollar Casinos
- Top US Dollar Casino Banking Methods
- Why Play at US Dollar Casino Sites?
- How We Pick the Best US Dollar Casinos
- US Dollar Casino FAQs
Finding casinos that accept US dollars isn’t all that hard. However, not all online casinos that accept the currency are actually available to players in the United States. The reason for this has got to do with the trading power of the currency more than anything else. Thus, players need to ensure that the casino they are interested in actually accepts players based in the USA before signing up.
Once players have found such a casino, they will be able to begin their gaming journey. They will be able to pick the currency they would like to gamble in and then make a deposit. We recommend that they then navigate to the library and pick which games they would like to play.
All of the top US Dollar casinos allow players to make use of a number of banking methods when making deposits and withdrawals. This is very convenient as it means that players will not have to spend time searching for a casino with their preferred banking option. Some of the most popular methods available at our recommended US dollar casinos sites include the following:
- Credit and Debit Cards – as one of the most popular methods of transacting online, it makes sense that most casinos would allow players to make deposits and withdrawals with their Visa, Mastercard and American Express cards.
- Bank Transfers – although this method is largely viewed as a bit old-fashioned due to the time it takes for transactions to clear, it is still widely-available to players at US dollar casino sites.
- E-Wallets – pretty much every single casino allows players to make deposits and withdrawals using some sort of e-wallet, such as PayPal, Neteller and Skrill. We recommend that players use this method due to the safety associated with using it.
- Checks – as with bank transfers, this method takes forever to clear but many casinos only allow players to make withdrawals using this method.
There are a few reasons every US player should look at only gambling online at casinos that accept US dollars. Some of the most important include the following:
- Players will not encounter any currency conversion fees. Remember that if you need to convert your currency to Euros or Pounds, you will be trading upwards, meaning that you will have to pay more to get less. In addition to this, you will also need to pay specified transactional fees associated with currency conversion. By playing at a US dollar casino, you avoid all these hassles.
- Players will find it easier to manage their bankroll. Players know exactly how much they are spending when they play in their own currency. However, this is less true when players are making use of another currency as they constantly need to make conversions to determine how much they have been spending.
- US dollar casinos are easy to find as most sites accept the currency due to its popularity around the world.
While this may not seem like a lot to some players, it really makes the whole online gaming experience a lot more easygoing and less like work!
So, American players may be wondering why they should trust Gambling360.com’s casino recommendations. What makes our selections better than all the other sites available? Well, we review every casino available to US players we come across and then build our list of recommendations based on our findings. When review new US dollar casinos, some of the areas we focus on include the following:
- We ensure that the casino is actually safe to use by having a look at whether it is licensed and regulated by appropriated industry governing bodies.
- We ensure that the casino accepts US players in addition to accepting the US dollar.
- All the casinos we recommend offer players access to a wide variety of casino games. This includes the slots, table games and casual gambling games.
- We try to pick casinos with the best customer service systems. The reason for this is so that players are able to get solutions to queries or issues quickly.
- A load of banking options so that gamblers can transact using their desired options without hassle.
How old do you need to be to play at US dollar casino?
Generally, you need to be at least 18 or 21 years of age. However, the answer to this question has very little to do with the casino and more to do with gambling laws in your state. Most states tend to allow their citizens to play casino games after the age of 21.
Is it easy to find a casino that accepts US dollars?
Yes, it is; however, it is important not to get confused with the fact that many casinos accept the US dollar due to it being a popular trade currency. So, just because a casino does accept the currency does not mean that US players are accepted. Make sure to verify this before trying to make a deposit at the casino in question.
Are US dollar casino sites legal in the United States?
Well, this is dependent on the state in which you live. We can say that there are some states that have legalized online gambling and others that have no laws against it. It is the onus of the player to verify that playing online is not illegal.
Are bonuses available in US dollars?
Pretty much every single casino offers its players bonuses and if you are playing at a casino that accepts US dollars, they’ll probably be available in the currency too. Make sure to shop around for bonuses before signing up at a casino and claiming one.
Are there any fees associated with playing at US dollar casinos?
Well, the best thing about playing at a US dollar casino is that you will not encounter any transactional fees associated with currency conversions. You may still have to pay processing fees at some casinos when requesting a withdrawal.
Can I play casino games for free at US dollar casinos?
It is possible to play casino games for free at US dollar casinos. We recommend that new players try playing online in free mode before using their real money to do so. This will allow them to figure out how games work online and avoid losing money in an unnecessary manner.
Check out our other casino guides: