US dollar casinos allow you to play a wide selection of games, such as online slots, video poker, and more, for real money using US dollars. Finding USD casinos is very easy as the currency is widely used by online vendors.
However, it is not only American online casinos that offer players the chance to play with this currency. Many other sites targeting players in other countries do so as well due to the currency’s strength.
If you would like to find out more about US dollar casinos, stick around.
US Dollar Casino Links:
- Best Casinos Accepting US Dollars
- How to Gamble at Online Casino Dollar
- US Dollar Casino – Banking Options
- Top 10 US Dollar Casinos
- Why Play at US Dollar Casino Sites?
- US Dollar Casino FAQs
Finding top-rated online casinos that accept American dollars isn’t hard. However, not all casinos that accept the currency also accept players in the United States.
It is a popular casino currency due to its trading power, so there is a chance that a casino won’t allow you to sign up to play for real money due to your location.
You should make sure that an online casino does accept players from your country before signing up. If you are from the United States and the casino accepts USD, you won’t have to pay exchange fees.
Once you have found a casino that accepts players from your country, you can begin your gaming journey with high-quality slot games and so much more!
Generally, US dollar casinos allow you to use a wide range of payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. This is a very convenient addition to being able to play in your official currency. Some of the most popular methods available at US dollar online casinos include:
- Credit Cards and Debit Cards – everyone has a debit or credit card, and you’ve probably used it to pay for goods online. Most casinos allow players to deposit and withdraw using Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards. Only some accept American Express, though.
- Bank Transfers – although this method is a bit old-fashioned, it is still widely available at US dollar casinos.
- E-Wallets – most casinos accept e-wallets, such as PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill. It is our preferred banking option because of its relative safety. You don’t have to share any personal details with the casino.
- Checks – as with bank transfers, this option takes forever to clear but at many casinos, this is your only option for withdrawing your winnings.
With a $6000 welcome bonus, BoVegas is a casino that has a lot to offer players. They offer a lot in the way of slot machines and table games. And, to top it off, they accept US dollars without any hassles.
2. Golden Lion Casino
Golden Lion Casino provides players with a chance to play the best games from some of the biggest casino game publishers: Rival and Betsoft. They also have some of the fastest payout speeds online.
3. Irish Luck
Irish Luck Casino has got a big welcome bonus, a great return-to-player percentage and a whole range of Rival casino games that are sure to get your adrenaline flowing. Join now to find out whether shamrocks really are lucky or not!
4. Cherry Gold Casino
Cherry Gold Casino is another casino with a heavy-hitting welcome offer. In total, you could earn yourself up to $7500 in bonus cash (provided you sign up through Gambling360.com). The casino also offers players access to the entire Realtime Gaming suite, which is always exciting.
5. Eclipse Casino
If you are looking for a casino with an easy to use interface, then Eclipse Casino is for you. Not only does the casino make use of a fascinating theme, but you’ll find everything you need quickly.
6. Free Spin Casino
Free Spin Casino is justly named because it floods players with free spin bonuses regularly. If you are a player who likes playing slots, then Free Spin is just the casino for you. Sign up today for some free chances to win real money prizes.
7. Exclusive Casino
Would you like to feel as if you are the most important person at a casino? Well, Exclusive Casino does much to make players feel special with a strong bonus offer and a customer support team to listen to your every need.
Are you ready to pay your respects to the boss? Well, you better be if you are going to play at DomGame Casino. Join this mob-themed casino, and you may soon find yourself with enough funds to support your own racket.
9. Supernova Casino
Supernova offers players access to otherworldly games from Rival Gaming. We really enjoy the layout and design of the site. We think it adds to the overall gaming experience.
10. Two-Up Casino
Despite the Australian theme, Two-Up Casino also accepts US players and dollars. There are a load of free bonuses available. Just bear in mind that the Aussies call slots “pokies” or “poker machines” when searching for these games.
There are a few reasons US players should gamble online at casinos that accept US dollars, including:
- You will not encounter any currency conversion fees. Remember that if you need to convert your currency to Euros or Pounds, you are trading upwards, meaning you pay more to get less. Also, you have to pay transactional fees associated with exchange rates.
- You will find it easier to manage your online gaming bankroll. You will know exactly how much you are spending. This is less true when you play with another currency as you need to make conversions to determine how much you are spending.
- US dollar casinos are easy to find as most sites accept the currency due to its trading power.
You need to be 18 or 21 years old. However, the answer to this question has very little to do with the casino and more to do with gambling laws in your state. Most states allow their citizens to play casino games at 21.
Yes, it is; however, do not confuse casinos that accept US dollars with casinos that accept US players. The dollar is a popular trade currency, so many casinos accept it to keep their bases covered.
Yes and no. This is dependent on the state you live in. Some states have legalized online gambling, and others have no laws against it. It is the onus of the player to verify whether playing online is illegal.
Yes, bonuses are available in US dollars. Pretty much every single casino offers its players bonuses. If you are playing at a casino that accepts US dollars, bonuses will probably be available in USD.
Yes and no. The best thing about playing at a US dollar casino is that you will not encounter any transactional fees associated with currency conversions. You may still have to pay processing fees when requesting a withdrawal, though.
Yes, you can play casino games for free at US dollar casinos. We recommend that new players try playing online in free mode before using their real money. This will allow you to figure out how games work online and avoid losing money in a stupid way.
Check out our other casino guides: