Gambling360.com takes pride in bringing the absolute best online casinos in the United Kingdom to players around the country. With our recommended sites, gamblers get access to all the most popular online gambling games, including slots, blackjack, roulette and more. Some of our listed real online casinos UK even provide players with options to bet on their favourite sports. With a yearly turnover of just under £6 billion, everybody is gambling online!
All players need to do is make a deposit at any one of our recommended sites, and they’ll be ready to begin playing real money games in GBP£. Sometimes, making online deposits at a site unknown to you can be rather scary, which is why our team performs online casino new reviews on all the sites aimed at UK players.
Some of the areas we focus on in our reviews include:
- Determining whether the casino allows UK gamblers to make deposits and play casino games in their own currency.
- Determining whether or not there are bonuses and promotions on offer.
- Having a look at the casino games available at the site.
With the aid of Gambling360.com, players can sit back and relax, knowing that they are getting easy access to all the best online casino sites. Sign up to one of our casinos today and begin playing your favourite online gambling games!
UK Online Casinos Links
- Top UK Casinos List
- How We Review Casinos Online
- Play Casino Games
- How to Register at the Best Casinos UK
- Top 10 UK Casinos
- Popular Casino Games
- Free Casino Games
- Casino Best Offers: Bonuses
- Popular Casino Software Providers in Britain
- How to Make an Casino Deposit
- How to Cash Out at Casino Sites
- Top Casinos UK: Banking Options
- Mobile Casinos
- Brick-and-Mortar Casinos in the United Kingdom
- UK Online Gambling Laws Explained
- Responsible Gambling in the United Kingdom
- Interesting Facts About Britain
- Online Casino Real Money UK FAQs
Before recommending a new online casino UK to our players, we always review the site. When we review a casino, we focus on examining the factors outlined below:
Casino Safety and Trustworthiness
The first thing we do when we review a casino site is make sure that it is safe to play at. This means checking that the casino is licensed and regulated by independent industry watchdogs, such eCOGRA or the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority. It also means ensuring that the site makes use of the best encryption software to keep player information safe.
Deposit and Cashout Methods
We try to recommend only casinos with a variety of banking options. We know that our UK player base is vast, and that not all players like using the same financial services.
In addition to this, we try to recommend casinos that process both deposits and withdrawals in a timely manner. No player wants to be waiting to play real money casino games, or for their winnings to arrive.
As casino suites are offering a remote service, customer support services are very important. Players do not want to jump hoops to get an answer to a question. Or even worse, have no support with a deposit or withdrawal issue.
We only recommend casinos that offer players multiple options for getting in contact with their customer service team. This includes email, phone, live chat, and even at times archaic methods, such as fax and/or mail.
Casino Gaming Library
Every casino we feature offers players a wide range of games to play, including a number of different slots and table games. There is nothing worse than signing up at a casino and making a deposit, only to find that the game that you would like to play is not available.
UK players can rest assured knowing that each of the casinos we recommend are powered by the biggest software providers in the business, including Microgaming and NetEnt, among others.
If you are looking to sign up at one of our recommended casino sites, all you need to do is follow the steps outlined down below:
- Pick a Casino – pick the casino that is best-suited to your needs. Before picking just any casino, we recommend reading through online casino reviews UK to ensure that you have selected a safe site.
- Select the “Sign Up” Option – select the sign-up option and provide the requested details. Casinos require that you provide them with details such as your name and surname, an email address, a username and passwords.
- Make a Deposit – to play your favourite games online for real money, you will be required to make a deposit. Thus, navigate to the site’s banking section, select the banking method you would like to use and input the amount you would like to deposit.
- Collect Your Bonus – most UK casino sites will provide players with a bonus upon signing up. Make sure to claim it to increase your playtime and chances of winning.
- Start Your Gaming Session – once you have successfully completed your deposit and claimed your bonus, you are free to start playing your favourite games online.
Here are the top 10 online casinos currently operating in the United Kingdom:
- Pocket Vegas (Popular for Bonuses)
- UKSlots (Best for Slot Games)
- Glimmer Casino (Perfect Game Variety)
- No Bonus Casino (Premier for Payouts)
- All British Casino (Best for Patriotism)
- Fun Casino (Popular for Reliability)
- Casino Casino (Ideal for Table Games))
- Dazzle Casino (Excellent for NetEnt Games)
- Play (Prime for Withdrawals)
- Mega Casino (Best New Online Casino UK)
There are hundreds of wonderful casino games available on offer at UK online casino sites. Some of the most popular include:
- Slots – each of the casinos we recommend on Gambling360.com has a variety of slot games available to play. Some of the slot types players can expect to enjoy include classic, 3-reel, 5-reel and 3D slots.
- Blackjack – the world’s easiest casino card game is available at almost all casino sites. Try to beat the dealer without going past a hand score of 21.
- Roulette – roulette is extremely popular online due to its favourable odds. Play American, European and French roulette online.
- Poker – poker is probably the only gambling game that allows players to influence results to some degree. Players with sound strategies are rewarded with big winnings, even in an online setting.
- Baccarat – while brick-and-mortar casinos may require players to pay a big buy-in, online casinos have made baccarat more accessible to players with smaller budgets.
- Craps – one of the oldest casino dice games; players roll the dice with the hopes of seeing their bet paid out.
- Sic Bo – sic bo offers players a number of bets that are so easy to understand and have a good chance of paying out.
- Bingo – your grandmother’s favourite lottery game (and secretly yours too) is available to play online in various forms at top British casino sites.
Some British players want to play casino games but aren’t looking to spend money while doing so. Well, the good news for such players is that most of the best UK casinos online allow players to try out games for free. This also gives them a chance to learn how each game works in an online environment.
Players get access to the best online casino bonus offers at our recommended casinos. These offers increase your game time and winning potential.
Some of the most popular casino bonuses include the following:
- Welcome Bonuses – these are gifted to players upon signing up. These bonuses add insane cash amounts to a player’s bankroll.
- Free Spins Bonus – these bonuses provide players with free spins on a select slot game that the casino may be trying to promote.
- Deposit Bonus – these are promotions that see player deposits matched by a certain percentage.
Loyalty Bonus – these are bonus offers provided to players who have proven to be loyal to the casino by playing games for a certain number of hours or logging in a specified number of times per week.
UK Online Casinos No Deposit Bonus
A no deposit bonus is a rare bonus that provides players with free cash to play casino games without needing to make a deposit. The bonus amount is usually very small and features a very high playthrough requirement.
There are loads of casino software providers, and trust when we say that they are not all the same. Some are miles ahead of others in providing modern gaming experiences.
We only recommend casinos powered by the best software developers, which include the following:
- Microgaming – one of the world’s biggest casino software providers. With over 20 years in the business, and more than 850 games in their catalogue, Microgaming has got a gambling game for every player.
- NetEnt – as one of the casino gaming industry leaders, NetEnt is known to provide players with a load of beautiful experiences that are not available anywhere else.
- Playtech – this provider produces a variety of gambling games, including slots and table games. if you have ever played a superhero slot game, you have played a Playtech game. You’ll also know the thrilling experiences this developer is capable of creating.
- Evolution Gaming – if you are looking to play live casino games online, Evolution Gaming is the way to go. The provider does not compromise on quality and offers a massive range of live games, including all the classics, such as blackjack, roulette and craps.
Banking is a huge part of casino gaming. In order to play real money games, players are required to make deposits at a casino:
- Go to the cashier section – at some casinos, this is called the banking section. You will find a list of banking methods here.
- Pick your deposit method – select a deposit method available at the casino.
- Fill in the requested details – required details may include personal information and the financial details associated with the banking option.
- Confirm your deposit – click confirm and you should be good to begin playing online.
If you are lucky enough to win cash, you will need to make a withdrawal. Here is how to make a withdrawal at the best British online casinos:
- Go to the cashier section – just as with deposits, you will find a list of banking methods here. Just make sure that you choose the withdrawal option this time.
- Pick a cashout method – select one of the options available to you.
- Follow the prompts – the casino will ask you for some personal and financial details. Most casinos require that you provide them with identification.
- Confirm – confirm your cash out amount.
The best payout online casino UK recommended on Gambling360.com offer the following banking methods to players:
- E-Wallets – players use a third-party service to make deposits and withdrawals so that they don’t have to share their banking details with the casino. Options include online casinos PayPal, Skrill and Neteller.
- Debit and Credit Cards – pretty much everyone has a Visa, Mastercard or American Express debit or credit card. Casinos would really be doing themselves in by not offering electronic cards as a means of banking.
- Bitcoin – cryptocurrencies have become extremely popular in recent years, which is why casinos allow players to make deposits using this “new age” method.
- Prepaid Cards – many players enjoy using prepaid cards, such as PaySafeCards, for the same reason as e-wallets.
- Bank Transfers – few players use this archaic method, some casinos still allow players the chance to make deposits through bank transfers.
About 55% of all online casino gambling in the United Kingdom is done on a mobile device. With mobile casinos, it is possible to gain access to all your favourite real money casino games wherever you are.
All of the best-optimised casinos allow players using all the most popular smartphones and tablets, including all those running Android and iOS.
At Gambling360.com, players can rest assured that they are getting access to casinos with the best bonuses and widest range of games available to mobile players.
While gambling online is always fun, there are loads of great brick-and-mortar casinos in the United Kingdom. Some of the best include the following:
- Asper’s Casino – located in London, the casino provides players with a chance to play hundreds of casino games, including slots, roulette, blackjack, poker and more. In addition to this, the casino also allows players to bet on their favourite sports.
- Grosvenor Casino The Rialto – another London-based casino; this beautifully designed casino gives players a taste of architectural elegance all while giving them the chance to win big prizes.
- Empire Casino – as part of the world-famous Caesars Entertainment Group, players should know that they can expect a premier gaming experience from Empire Casino.
First and foremost, it is legal to gamble online in the United Kingdom. However, each internet casino is required to follow the recently introduced Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Act of 2014. One of the stipulations in this Act is that all cyber casinos in the UK need to be licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC).
In order to obtain the license, sites should only use software from providers that are licensed by the UKGC, and meet the Commission’s strict technical standards. In addition to this, all casinos need to be clear as to how they are ensuring that customer information and funds are protected from external threats.
We will never recommend a casino that fails to comply with the UKGC’s strict set of requirements.
For some players, the allure of online casino UK real money games can become too much. This leads to them spending an excessive amount of money and/or time playing gambling games in the hopes of getting just one more win.
If you find that your habit has grown out of control, one of the dedicated help groups listed below will be able to help you out:
- GamCare – 0808 8020 133
- National Problem Gambling Clinic – 020 7381 7722
- Gamblers Anonymous UK – [email protected]
If you are going to gamble online in the United Kingdom, it is at least worth learning something about the island. Thus, here are some interesting facts regarding Great Britain:
- Great Britain is the ninth largest island in the world. It is made up of four countries: England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales.
- The Pound Sterling (£) is the currency used on the island, in contrast to the Euro used in mainland Europe.
- The island makes use of a constitutional monarchy, with Queen Elizabeth II being the ceremonial monarch and Boris Johnson being the state’s Prime Minister.
- The state’s national anthem is called God Save the Queen.
The answer to this question is forever changing. For a response that is not dated, we recommend scrolling up and having a look at the sites listed above. The site ranked first has always got the best offer available to UK players at this present moment.
Simply sign up to one of our recommended casinos, of course!
UK players can rest assured that all casinos recommended on Gambling360.com are safe to use and licensed with the UK Gambling Commission. They are also regularly tested to ensure that they are providing players with fair odds.
It is completely possible to play casino games for free in the UK. Many of the sites recommended on this site allow players the chance to try games for free without even needing to make a deposit.
You probably do win at a casino but not the sums you would like to win. Most players aren’t aware that a £1 is still considered a win, even if you aren’t particularly happy with it.
The casino either pays out your full jackpot amount in a single go or supervisors work out a payment plan with you.
Yes, you can really win money at an online casino. You just need to keep playing in order to so.
There is no way to win at an online casino every time unless you are cheating. We do not recommend doing so as you could get banned from the casino.
1. Pocket Vegas
2. Glimmer Casino
3. All British Casino
4. Casino Casino
5. Dazzle Casino