Match bonus offers are probably the most popular promotions run at casino sites. While percentages may confuse some players, these deals see cash added to a player’s bankroll. The best deposit match casino bonus offers see hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars gifted to a player following a deposit. More money means more playing time which directly translates into more opportunities to win big. However, while some casino match deposit offers may seem to promise you the world, some aren’t as great as they seem and may be more trouble than they are worth.
If you would like to find out more about the best casino deposit offers in the USA, make sure to read on down below. We have a good look at exactly what these online gambling bonuses are, the different types available, and the terms and conditions governing them, along with so much more. We even provide US players with a list of the best match casinos available. So, what are you waiting for?
Match Bonus Guide Contents:
- Top Match Bonus Casinos
- What are Match Bonuses?
- How to Redeem Casino Match Bonus Codes
- Types of Match Bonuses
- Match Bonus Terms & Conditions Explained
- Best Online Casino Match Bonus FAQs
As mentioned above, match bonuses are some of the popular promotional offers available at the best US online casino sites. The basic concept of this type of casino bonus is that players make a deposit and the casino matches this deposit by a certain percentage.
So, let’s say a casino is running a 200% match bonus promotion on all deposits made by existing players. If you make a US$100 deposit, the casino will provide you with an additional US$200 in bonuses. This means that your total bankroll is US$400.
A few important things to note about match bonuses is that there are no set percentages for them. You may see some casinos running match bonuses with percentages at 25% and others at 100% more. Casinos also attach wagering requirements to each and every bonus, which need to be met before players can make a withdrawal.
Claiming a match casino bonus is very easy! If you’re feeling a bit unsure, we’ve got a guide on how to do so below, which explains everything you need to do in a few easy steps:
- Navigate to your preferred casino site and log in to your account.
- Once you’re logged in, make your way to the casino’s banking section.
- Select your preferred banking method and input the amount you would like to deposit.
- If a match bonus promotion is running, the casino will allow you to add to your account either by answering a yes/no prompt, or by inputting a deposit match bonus casino code.
- Once you have finished inputting all the data, select the “submit” option. If you have selected a banking method that is instantly processed, you should be good to go immediately after this.
There are two very popular forms of match bonuses and they are the following:
- Welcome Bonus – these are promotional offers extended to players upon first joining a casino. They generally tend to have the highest match percentage you’ll ever see in a bonus as it acts as an incentive for a player to sign up. Often times, some casinos may distribute the bonus using a tier-like structure over several deposits.
- Reload Bonus – these are bonus deals that are made available to existing players. They will not be applicable every time a player reloads their account. Essentially, from time to time, casinos will run a promotion, it may be random or weekly, to get players to make deposits. These promotions usually feature match bonuses.
As mentioned on our wagering requirements guide, there are a load of terms and conditions attached to each and every bonus. No casino is ever just going to give you some free money to gamble with. As such, we recommend that players have a good look at the requirements listed below before accepting any match bonus:
- Wagering Requirements – this is the number of times a player will need to wager bonus cash before they are able to cash out. So, let’s say you get US$100 bonus with a 30x wagering requirement attached to it. You will need to wager US$3000 before you are able to cash out the bonus.
- Allocated Games – not all casinos allow players to use bonuses on whichever game they choose. Before gambling with your bonus cash, always check which games it can be used on. You don’t want to play the wrong game mistakenly and then find out you have invalidated your bonus cash.
- Cash Term – if you try to cash out your online casino match deposit bonus before you have met your wagering requirements, you will invalidate your bonus and as a result, lose it.
Yes, it is. However, as we get into in the next question, it is money that comes with conditions. You will never get a bonus from the casino and immediately be able to withdraw it.
Yes, they do. No casino is ever going to provide players with free money with no strings attached, so the best thing to do is look for offers that have the best wagering requirements.
Well, we generally tend to think that they are. We do recommend that players shop around for bonuses by having a look at the wagering requirements associated with each one, and picking the one that seems the most reasonable.
If you do not want a bonus added to your account, you do have the option of opting out of the bonus. There are many players who do not wish to have a bonus added to their account because they don’t want to deal with meeting the bonus conditions.
As the answer to this question is forever changing, we always recommend that our players have a look at our list of recommended casinos. When we review them, we take time to have a look at all the bonus offers they have and whether or not they are worthwhile. We can honestly say that they have the best match bonuses.
No, you cannot. If you try to do so, your bonus will be voided and you will have lost extra money to play with. We strongly recommend that you do not try to cheat the casino by doing this as it is a waste of time.
Check out our other casino bonus guides: