Casino promotion is a term used to refer to a bonus or program being run by the casino, which is said to add extra value to a player’s game time. Bonuses and related online casino promotions are fully capable of extending a player’s bankroll by providing them with extra cash or free spins simply for opting into the promotion. These deals come in many different shapes and sizes and could see thousands of dollars added to a player’s wallet. However, it is important to remember that not all bonuses are equal and that players need to scope out top deals if they really want it to count.
If you would like to find out more about gambling online promotions and how they work, make sure to keep it here. We have created the ultimate guide to casino promotions online on this page. Here we have a look at how players can qualify for promotions, the types available to players, and provide tips detailing how to pick top promotions. We have also listed the US casinos with the best promotions below. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today to claim all sorts of wonderful offers!
Casino Promotions Guide Contents:
- Casinos with Top Bonus Promotions
- How to Qualify for Promotions
- Types of Casino Promotions
- How to Pick the Best Casino Promotions
So many players would like to know how to qualify for free online casino promotions. Well, it’s all really dependent on the deal you are trying to get your hands on. As a general, casino sign up promotions are only available to new players, but there are loads of other deals a casino can offer to existing players.
The nature of the promotion being offered determines how players are able to qualify for them. For example, if you are attempting to get in on a match bonus deal a casino is offering, you may be required to deposit a minimum amount before the casino applies the match percentage. Make sure that you have a good look at the terms and conditions governing a specific promotion before just randomly making a deposit though. Sometimes, there are new regulatory terms attached to time-specific bonuses.
There are many types of casino promotions available at US casino sites. In order to ensure that this list is not a never-ending list of deals often made available online, we have categorized them into four types of deals often seen at casinos. These include the following:
- General Deposit Bonuses – these are all the different types of casino bonuses players can generally get by making a deposit at the casino in question. These are casino-wide deals run as an event or an exclusive offer made to high rollers or VIP players.
- No Deposit Bonus – these are bonuses where the casino provides players with free cash without even needing to make a deposit before they do so. These bonuses are often subject to much stricter terms and conditions than other promotional offers as no casino is in the habit of giving out money for free.
- Game Specific Promotions – these are deals that try to promote specific games, such as slots or table games. For example, casinos may give players free spins to try out a newly-released slot game.
- Rewards Programs – these are programs run by a casino and sees players earn points while they play casino games online. Once players accumulate enough points, they are able to expend them on other rewards, which include bonuses but also many other less traditional prizes, such as exotic cars or holidays if they are lucky enough.
There are a few terms and conditions every US player should look through before just jumping in and claiming a bonus. Thus, we have decided to create a sort of checklist every player should go through before saying yes to casino promotions online:
- Wagering Requirements – while big numbers may seem very attractive, always remember that gambling sites always attach wagering requirements to their casino cash promotions. These requirements see players needing to wager a specific amount before they are able to withdraw their winnings from the casino in question.
- Look out for a Catch – some casinos will promise you the world and hide the devil in the details. Make sure to thoroughly read through all the conditions governing a bonus. You don’t want to find out that your winnings are capped with a bonus after you have played through it entirely and would have been capable of withdrawing more than what you won.
- Game Selection – this is a very important area when it comes to bonuses. Essentially, not all casinos believe that all casino games should count towards meeting wagering requirements. The issue generally tends to come in with games like blackjack, where it is fully possible to minimize house edge to less than one percent. Casinos don’t like those odds so they often either ban table games from contributing towards bonuses or make bets in such games contribute significantly less.
Check out our other casino bonus guides: