A casino promotion is a bonus offer run by the casino, which adds extra value to your game session. Online casino promotions extend your bankroll by adding extra cash or free spins simply for opting in. As a result, you get more chances to win.
These deals come in many shapes and sizes and could see thousands of dollars added to your wallet. If you would like to find out more about casino promotions and how they work, read on. We have created the ultimate guide to promotions on this page.
Casino Promotions Contents
- Casinos with Top Bonus Promotions
- How to Qualify for Promotions
- Types of Casino Promotions
- Pick the Best Casino Promotions
How you qualify for free online casino promotions is dependent on the deal you are trying to get your hands on. For example, sign up promotions are only available to new players.
The nature of the promotion also determines how you qualify for them. For example, if you want to claim a match bonus, you will need to deposit the minimum amount required before the casino applies the promotion.
Look at the terms and conditions governing a specific promotion before making a deposit, though. Sometimes, there are new regulatory terms attached to time-specific bonuses.
There are many types of casino promotions available online. We have categorized the promotions into four types of deals often seen at casinos:
- General deposit bonuses – these are all the types of casino bonuses you get with depositing. These are casino-wide deals run as an event or an exclusive offer made to high rollers or VIP players.
- No deposit bonus – the casino provides you with free cash without needing to deposit. These bonuses have much stricter terms and conditions than other promotional offers. Remember that no casino allows free play with real money without rules.
- Game-specific promotions – these deals promote specific games, such as slots or table games. For example, casinos may give players free spins to try out a newly-released slot machine.
- Rewards programs – these are programs run by a casino where you earn points while playing casino games online. Once you accumulate enough points, you can spend them on other rewards, including other bonuses and chances to enter giveaways with exotic cars or holidays.
There are a few terms of service you should look through before just jumping in and claiming a bonus. Thus, we have decided to create a sort of checklist you should go through before saying yes to casino promotions online:
- Wagering requirements – while big numbers may seem attractive, remember that gambling sites always attach wagering requirements to promotions. These requirements force you to wager a specific amount of money before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Look out for a catch – some casinos will promise you the world but hide the devil in the details. Read through all the conditions governing a bonus. You don’t want to find out that your winnings are capped after meeting your playthrough requirements.
- Game selection – this is a critical area when it comes to bonuses. Essentially, not all casino games count towards wagering requirements. The issue comes in with games like blackjack, where you can minimize the house edge to less than one percent. Casinos don’t like those odds, so they often ban table games from contributing towards wagering requirements.
Check out our other casino bonus guides: