The Chicago Fire Soccer Club is the pride and joy of the city of Chicago. It is the sole representative of Chi-town in Major League Soccer (MLS) Eastern Conference, based in the state of Illinois. Having been around for over two decades, it is one of the league’s premier teams. It is most famous for creating history by winning a cup double (the MLS Cup as well as the U.S. Open Cup) on their first season. The rich vein in form has not wavered since cementing its place as one of the top teams to bet on. Find the Chicago Fire Soccer schedule, and recent result to make an informed bet in our guide.
Top Chicago Fire Betting Sites USA
Chicago Fire Soccer Fixture
US punters can keep track of each and every game that Chicago Fire will play for the entire season. These game stats are updated regularly, along with top US online bookies with the best odds for the match. Screen the scores and form of the team’s recent results to determine the best course of action. We also feature the latest Chicago Fire soccer news, reporting on any injuries or changes in the roster of the team before you decide on your final bet.
Chicago Fire League Standing
With each league game played, the teams collect points that determine their league position on the log. The MLS log standing features 23 teams from both the Eastern and Western Conference respectively. The log also reflects all the team’s latest results to determine league form and the team that sits at the summit
Things to Consider When Betting on Chicago Fire
Our guide on Chicago Fire Soccer Club is regularly updated with every announcement that relates to the team. US punters need to follow these notifications as they have a huge bearing on the success of the bet. These are some of the most important factors to look at before you bet on Chicago Fire
- Team Roster: This relates to any changes to the squad lineup for whatever reason.
- Injuries: You need to determine whether the best players are injured and the length that player’s stay on the sidelines.
- Head-to-Head Results: The history of each team against each other plays a huge role when betting.
- League Form: The log standing and the recent result can give you an impression of the team’s mental state and ability to win their next game.
- Signings: Additions to the team can inspire confidence in the team as seen with the signing of former German international, Bastian Schweinsteiger.
- Best Odds: Ultimately, punters want to win and the best odds will determine the right wager to place.
Players can also visit the team’s website at chicago-fire.com for updates on the squad, recent results and team news. Place a bet on Chicago Fire and win big today.
Check out our other MLS guides:
- Atlanta United
- Columbus Crew
- FC Cincinnati
- Montreal Impact
- New England Revolution
- New York City FC
- New York Red Bulls
- Orlando City
- Philadelphia Union
- Toronto FC
- Portland Timbers
- Colorado Rapids
- FC Dallas
- Houston Dynamo
- LA Galaxy
- Los Angeles FC
- Minnesota United
- Real Salt Lake
- San Jose Earthquakes
- Seattle Sounders
- Sporting KC
- Vancouver Whitecaps