Looking for the best online sports betting sites? Here at Gambling360.com we provide gamblers with access to sites with the greatest bonuses, odds and betting lines they have ever seen. Within mere minutes, bettors will be wagering on any sporting event they could think of. Bet on sports such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and so much more.
When it comes to finding a sports betting app or site, we really are the only guide you’ll ever need to use to get access to a world of excitement. With the US sports gambling industry being worth more than $7 billion, there are a load of players trying to jump on the bandwagon.
We make it our aim to provide sports bettors with great experiences by looking for the best betting sites. This means ensuring that the site features the following attributes:
- A variety of betting lines
- Competitive sports betting odds
- Good bonuses and free bets
So, check out what Gambling360.com offers you and how we can make your legal online sports betting experience a winning one!
Sports Betting Links
- Best Sports Betting Sites
- Sports Betting Explained: How Does it Work?
- States with Legal Online Sports Betting
- Top 10 Online Sports Betting Sites
- Honest Online Sports Betting – How to Choose Sportsbooks
- Sports Betting App
- Online Sports Betting: How to Create an Account
- Sports Betting Picks
- Make the Best Sports Bets Today!
- Types of Sports Bets
- Top Sports to Bet On
- Popular Sports Betting Options
- Sports Betting Bonuses
- How to Make a Deposit
- How to Cash Out
- Popular Sports Betting Guides
- Sports Betting Terminology
- Online Betting – FAQs
From thoroughbred horse racing to the Super Bowl, sport betting is entrenched in popular culture. While it wasn’t always legal, sports betting has come a long way from smoky back rooms with bettors and bookies anxiously watching blackboards for the latest line.
With the recent SCOTUS ruling, the industry has seen rapid growth as more states legalize sports betting and set up local sportsbooks. In fact, the market is projected to be worth $143 billion by 2023.
Today, you have three options to choose from when placing a sports bet:
- a trip to Sin City,
- a local sports bet expert/ bookie,
- or, top betting sites.
Online sports betting allows you to place real money wagers on the outcome of sports. You can choose from a number of lines on a tremendous number of sporting events, and should you be successful – you win!
With Gambling360.com you’re sure to be betting like a pro in no time! All you need to do is read our handy guides filled with tips and strategies, and soon your only problem will be making time to count your winnings.
Online betting the is still a work in progress. After all, SCOTUS only repealed the federal ban on sports betting in 2018. Thus far, only a couple of states have legalized online sports betting but the number is still increasing. Below we have a look at some of the states with sports betting:
PA Sports Betting
Sports betting was legalized in Pennsylvania in 2019. Since the launch of the first betting app, a few others, such as Bet Rivers and Parx, have joined the mix too!
Indiana Sports Betting
The Hoosier state was quick to adopt sports betting following the SCOTUS announcement. Currently, there are three sites operating in the state: DraftKings, FanDuel and Bet Rivers.
NJ Sports Betting
New Jersey was ready and waiting to offer their residents the opportunity to bet on sports online. Since legalizing online sports betting in June 2018, a total of 13 betting apps have launched, with the most popular being DraftKings and FanDuel.
NY Sports Betting
Residents of New York do not have to go all the way to Atlantic City to place bets on their favorite sports. As far as states with legal sports betting, New York has loads of sportsbooks, including FanDuel, DraftKings, and Rivers.
Illinois Sports Betting
Legislature has been passed that has made sports betting legal in Illinois.
Iowa Sports Betting
Iowa legalized sports betting in May 2019. Since then, two sportsbooks launched in the area: DraftKings and PointsBet.
Las Vegas Online Sports Betting
The SCOTUS decision didn’t really impact Nevada as it has always been legal to bet on sports in the state. Casinos and sportsbooks used geolocation applications to ensure that only bettors within the state were making wagers.
Other Sports Betting States
There are a couple of other states that have legalized online sports betting; some of which even seemed unlikely at the beginning of the year. Other states include:
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
These are the best sports gambling sites currently available in the USA:
- BetOnline.ag (Best for Odds) – Get $1000 bonus
- Sportsbetting.ag (Top for Bonuses) – Get $1000 bonus
- MyBookie.ag (Great for Interface) – Get $1000 bonus
- Bovada (Premier for Variety) – Get $250 bonus
- Intertops (Ideal for NFL Betting) – Get $200 bonus
- WagerWeb (Amazing for Payouts) – Get $1000 bonus
- BetNow (Elite NBA Betting) – Get $1000 bonus
- GT Bets (Best for Live Betting) – Get $500 bonus
- Bookmaker (Top for Bonus Terms) – Get $500 bonus
- Sportbet (Great for Horse Racing) – Get $1000 bonus
When looking at different sports betting sites online, there are several factors that you must consider before you begin. You can’t just sign up to Bovada just because your friend says you should. You need to do your research.
Here are all the factors you need to look at before making your first deposit:
Step 1 – Bonuses
Many betting sites offer signup bonuses. Each sportsbook has its own offer, so you need to decide which one works best for you. Generally, to redeem your signup bonus, you are required to input a bonus code during the sign up process. Make sure to read through the terms and conditions attached to a bonus before accepting it.
Step 2 – Compare Odds
You need to look for sports betting websites with the best lines on the events you would like to wager on. You need to answer the following questions:
- Which betting sites offer better prices?
- Which sites offer money back specials or free bets?
- What site is the most generous in offering refunds for void bets?
This is a good way of gauging which sportsbooks offer the most value. Most are very similar, so bettors should try to delve deep to find out the minor difference that make one site better than the other.
Step 3 – Sites with Tip Services
These days, most top online betting sites have tipsters, which are largely provided by quality publications. But there are still some who lag behind. When looking at tipping services, bettors should consider the quality of contributor.
You need to do some research on individual tipsters on each site’s service and ask yourself the following questions:
- Do they write for other leading betting sites or publications?
- Do they have a large social media following?
- Have they made accurate predictions in the past?
- Where do they get their sources from?
- Are there statistics to back up their tips?
Step 4 – Analyze Betting Lines
You need to be sure of what sports you can bet on at a sportsbook. Not all betting sites offer markets on every type of sport, but some sportsbooks will compensate for this by deploying additional ‘special’ markets for popular sports. So, make sure you consider this aspect too.
Step 5 – Live Betting Lines
If you like to bet on games that are already in-play, you need to make sure that you sign up at a sports betting site with live betting lines. Good in-play betting sites also ensure that their site is fully compatible with mobile so that you can place live wagers at any time.
Step 6 – Casino Games and Novelty Bets
Most sportsbooks offer a casino option as well along with novelty bets on popular events. Your aim should be to sign up at an online gambling brand that offers both so that all your needs are met without hassle.
Step 7 – User Experience
Take into account the aesthetic feel of the sports betting sites you are considering. If you’re going to spend a lot of time on it, it is vital that you understand and tolerate the layout. Presentation is a huge factor – one that is never ignored by any of the major sportsbooks.
Sports betting apps are becoming increasingly popular due to rise in popularity of in-play wagering. If you’re site isn’t available on mobile, it is practically invisible. The best online sports gambling sites offer either apps or a mobile compatible version of their site to gamblers so that they can bet on the move.
Sportsbooks are consistently updating their software to ensure that they continually improve on their mobile experience. Nowadays, it is fully possible to play live games on mobile and more. Who needs a PC?
Understanding sports betting is fine and all; but you won’t be able to place any bets if you don’t have an account at a sportsbook.
Here is an easy-to-follow guide detailing how to create an account:
- Choose one of the sports betting sites included on our list featured above.
- You will then be directed to a screen which will ask you to provide information, such as username, date of birth and password. Some sites may require you to provide an address.
- After providing this information, a sportsbook may ask you to provide additional information, such as an ID or driver’s license to ensure that you are the legal age that is required to gamble.
- Once everything has been processed, you will be ready to bet on sports online; you just need to make your first deposit. Thus, navigate on over to the cashier section and select the banking method applicable to you.
- Follow the steps provided for your banking method and claim your sign-up bonus. Make sure that you do not forfeit your bonus.
Sports betting prediction sites populate the internet like nobody’s business, with each claiming that they have the expertise to help lead you to consistent wins. Or, some other unrealistic goal that would probably only be possible in a Hollywood film.
At Gambling360.com, we don’t create false expectations or promise that bettors are sure to win by using our picks and predictions. Instead, we aim to provide them with picks chosen through sufficient research and analysis of statistics. Our suggestions are meant to supplement your feelings and research as you aim to make correct bets.
Looking for some bets sports for today? Well, our experts post daily sports betting picks every day on the world’s most popular events:
Unsure of how sports betting works and the types of bets you will be able to make online? Well, here is a list of the most popular sports bet types:
- Moneyline – a bet on a team or player to win an event. All you need to do with a moneyline is select a winner.
- Point Spread – a sportsbook picks a favorite and an underdog. The sportsbook then sets a line by which the favorite needs to win by. For example, six points. Gamblers then bet on whether or not they think the favorite is able to overcome the line.
- Parlay – a bet slip which strings together two or more outcomes. It means that bettors need more than one event to go their way if the betslip is to payout.
- Futures – these are bets made on events that are due to happen a long time in the future. Think of it as picking a winner for the NBA Championship when the first game of a new season is played.
- Props – these bets are not outcome-based but rather event-based. For example, you can bet on a player to score a goal in a soccer match. It doesn’t matter which team wins the game as long as that player scored in the game.
While you can place bets on any sports, there are a few popular sports that make up the golden list. In no particular order, we list them below with guides to betting on each of them:
- NBA – the biggest basketball league in the world is very popular with bettors because of how it is so easy to predict potential results.
- NFL Sports Betting – as already mentioned, the Super Bowl generates the largest number of bets at betting sites each and every year.
- Soccer – bet on hundreds of soccer leagues around the world at the best online sports betting sites in the United States.
- Tennis – bet on all the biggest international tournaments, such as the US Open, Australian Open, and more online!
- Golf – golf has never been an easy sport to bet on, which means potential big wins when you do. Bet on all the biggest golf tournament online.
- MLB – bet on baseball online at any one of our recommended sportsbooks. With thousands of betting lines, you won’t ever get bored.
- NHL – the biggest hockey league in the world generates thousands of betting opportunities each and every year.
- MMA – think you know who is going to win the headliner in the next UFC, King of the Cage or Bellator pay-per-view? Well, why don’t you bet on it online.
- NCAA College Basketball & Football – college sports can be more exciting than professional sports at times, which is why they are a popular feature at online sportsbooks.
Online betting sites are exceedingly popular because they offer bettors the chance to earn extra wagering opportunities. Often, this comes in the form of extra cash/bonuses for further bets, free bets or win boost additions.
Essentially, bonuses are just a way for online sports betting sites to get gamblers to sign up and use their services. The benefit thereof is that bettors get the opportunity to earn so much more. It is important to note that not all bonuses are worthwhile. Each offer has got terms and conditions attached to it and some make bettors jump through some terrible hoops before they are able to withdraw their winnings.
Here at Gambling360.com, we make sure to recommend the betting sites with the best deals on offer. We ensure that they have manageable wagering requirements, and provide bettors with good amounts of money.
Making a deposit at sports betting sites is fairly simple. If you find yourself a little confused, just follow the steps listed below:
- Click on the sportbook’s banking section – you will see a list of deposit methods.
- Pick a deposit method – pick you deposit method.
- Follow the prompts – you will be required to enter details on based needed to make a deposit.
- Confirm – complete the transaction by putting funds in your account.
If you are looking to learn how to retrieve your money from a sportsbook should you win, here is how to do so:
- Go back to the banking section – this time head to the withdrawal section.
- Pick a withdrawal method – select the method you would like to use to get your money.
- Follow the prompts – fill in all the information required to complete the withdrawal.
- Confirm – you are now ready to get your money. You may have to wait a few days to get it though.
Sports betting can seem very scary for newcomers unfamiliar with the jargon. To help newbies, we’ve put together a list of the most common professional sports betting terms:
|Action||refers to the betting activity|
|Handicap||the process of awarding one team an advantage over the competing team|
|Handle||this is the total amount of money placed on bets|
|Sportsbook||the company/site that takes bets|
|Juice||similar to the house edge, juice is a percentage of all wagers taken by the sportsbook as profit|
|Spread||used in high scoring games like the NBA (similar to handicap)|
|Moneyline||a bet based on who will win a game, regardless of the spread|
|Pick’em||Pick’em are moneyline sports where the teams are equal|
|Parlays and Pools||a combination bet that usually takes place in office pools.|
Where can I bet on sports online?
You can bet on sports at the following sites:
How do sports bets work?
Sports betting gambling online is no different from betting on sports in land-based establishments. Online is simply more convenient.
What is the best sportsbook?
Bettors know that they can trust Gambling360.com to bring them the best online sports betting sites all year round. Scroll up to see our latest list of the top sports betting sites
Is it legal to bet on sports online in the US?
Sports bets online operate in a grey area. Some states have legalized the form of gambling while other haven’t. Be sure to check out the gambling jurisdictions of your state before betting on sports.
How do you read sports bets?
Reading American odds is pretty simple. Just look at the mathematical sign before the line and perform one of the following calculations:
- Positive – Odds x (Stake/100)
- Negative – (100/Odds) x Stake
What do negative odds mean?
Negative odds state that an outcome is favored. For example, a player/team being favored to win a match. In these cases, you have to bet more money to win less than what you would on a line with positive odds.
How do you win sports bets?
There is no sure to win bets but a gambler can increase their odds by getting more informed about the bet they would like to make. This means having a look at analytics, predictions and a whole lot more.
Can you lose money on a winning bet?
You will always win money on winning bets. The only issue with bets with lower odds is that you have to bet a whole lot more for significant gains. The unfortunate aspect of this is that you stand to lose so much more if the bet is incorrect.
How do sportsbooks set odds?
Setting sports betting gambling odds in a casino is an intensive process that requires setting the line. The process involves the oddsmaker looking at the team’s overall performances, the playing surface; whether the team has a home advantage, what the weather forecast looks like, player injuries, team spirit and even the personal events taking take in the lives of the players. All these factors combine for the oddsmaker to set the line.