Bitcoin betting sites allow Americans to use the cryptocurrency to fund their sports bets. This relatively new form of currency has grown significantly in popularity over the last few years. Thus, it is unsurprising that so many great sports betting sites would allow players to make deposits and withdrawals using this banking method. There are so many great advantages to gain by using Bitcoin at online sports betting sites that avid American bettor really need to take notice of. It is for this reason that we have created this guide to highlight all the important aspects of Bitcoin sports betting sites. So, read on down below and learn where you can use the banking method and why you should use it.
Best Sports Betting Sites That Accept Bitcoin USA
These are the top-rated Bitcoin betting sites in America. Players can look forward to making quick deposits and withdrawals when using these options:
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be used to purchase things, such as goods and services, and in this case , fund bets. With the cryptocurrency being a purely digital form of banking, those who use it do not require the services of a bank to process the transaction.
Many Americans may have already heard of Bitcoin before. The cryptocurrency shot to fame in 2017 due to the massive gains it had made with regards to value. During this period, a Bitcoin trading fever took hold of the nation as people everywhere sought to make fortunes with the cryptocurrency. As a result of all this, it is now possible to purchase goods and services across all sorts of vendors using Bitcoin.
How to Make Deposits Using Bitcoin
Making deposits into your account at a top sports betting site is really easy! All you need to do is follow the steps we have highlighted down below, and you will be good to go:
- If you are going to make any sort of transaction using Bitcoin, you are going to need to get yourself a Bitcoin wallet. There are several available online so it won’t be difficult to find or get one. Our experts recommend using Coinbase or Blockchain.
- Select a sports betting site that you would like to use and create an account. Navigate to the sports betting site’s banking section and select the Bitcoin option.
- Determine how much you would like to deposit into your account. Make sure to select an amount that you can live with as you should never deposit more than you can afford.
- Should the transaction be processed successfully (which it should), you will now be able to place sports bets on the site.
It is important to note that each sports betting site makes use of its own banking process. The method outlined above is just a guide, and it may differ slightly from site to site.
Check out our other popular banking guides:
Why Use Betting Sites That Take Bitcoin?
There is a load of great advantages to be experienced when playing at the best Bitcoin betting sites. Some of the most noteworthy have been listed down below:
- There are relatively low banking charges when using Bitcoin. As nobody really “owns” the cryptocurrency as a whole, the only fees you’re really going to incur when using it is processing fees. For example, some sports betting sites charge withdrawal fees and thus bettors may have to pay a small withdrawal fee to the site when using Bitcoin.
- When using Bitcoin to fund your sports betting ventures, deposits will reflect instantaneously. This means hassle-free betting when gambling online.
- If you fear your personal information getting stolen while betting online, Bitcoin may be the best option to you. As it works similar to an e-wallet system, Americans do not have to share any of their personal details with the site when making a deposit. It is important to note though that most sites will require you to show a utility bill to confirm your identity when making a withdrawal.
- The best Bitcoin gambling sites offer players wonderful cash bonuses as an incentive to sign up. Basically, these bonuses have the potential to extend the length of your dollar, which means more bets. Often, sports betting sites have unique bonuses tailored to gamblers who use Bitcoin as a deposit method.