Dallas Mavericks @ Oklahoma City Thunder Preview 01/27/2020
The Dallas Mavericks will travel all the way to Chesapeake Energy in Oklahoma City to take on the Thunder. On Saturday afternoon, the Mavericks were defeated by the Jazz while on the road. The final score was 112-107. While Oklahoma City defeated Minnesota 113-104 in the previous Saturday. The Thunder is leading the all-time regular-season series with a record of 83-76.
Oklahoma also won their first home matchup with a final score of 106-101. If you want to know more about this matchup between these two Western Conference teams, then all you have to do is read further. We will bring you the best betting odds as well as our expert prediction of this matchup.
Top Betting Sites in the United States
Matchup Prediction of Dallas Mavericks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
Before you make any betting decisions, you should look at the team stats and see where they stand. Here are a few team points before the game.
- The Dallas Mavericks go into this matchup having lost two of their three games.
- The Mavericks are ranked second in the Southwest Division. They are only half a game behind the Rockets on the battle for the top spot.
- When looking at the Western Conference playoffs, Dallas is lagging behind the Lakers by 7.5 games to take the top spot. They are ranked in the 6th spot in the conference.
- They fought a good fight against the Jazz and, at some points, were leading. However, the Jazz came from behind to score the winning six points.
- On the other hand, the Thunder has been on a roll as they clinched their fifth consecutive win against Minnesota.
- Oklahoma City is ranked 3rd in the Northwest Division they are five games behind the Jazz for the 1st
- When it comes to Western Conference playoff standing the Thunder is ranked seventh, they are 8.5 games behind the Lakers for the top spot
- Oklahoma City Thunder has the seventeenth position in the NBA when it comes to scoring offense. They hold the 23rd position rebounding.
When looking at this matchup, we are expecting the Oklahoma City Thunders will be the victors of this matchup.
Betting Odds as Dallas Mavericks Take on Oklahoma City Thunder
Have a look at some competitive betting odds from the best sportsbooks in the United States. You can also check out highlights of the last meeting these two Western Conference teams met.
Latest NBA News:
- Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Preview 1/23/20
- Philadelphia 76ers at Chicago Bulls NBA Preview and Odds 17/01/2020
- New York Knicks at Milwaukee Bucks Predictions, Odds & Picks 1/14/20
- Sacramento Kings at Indiana Pacers Preview & Betting Odds 12/20/19
- Toronto Raptors At Detroit Pistons: NBA Matchup Preview