New York Knicks at Milwaukee Bucks Predictions, Odds, & Picks 1/14/2020
The New York Knicks will be working very hard to make sure that they are stable on the winning track. As they take to the road to battle it out against the Milwaukee Bucks. The game will be broadcast at 8:05 pm EST 14/01/2020. The Bucks have also had an amazing on the road winning streak. They have so far won against the Trail Blazers, Sacramento Kings, as wells as the Golden State Warriors. Many NBA fans were shocked when the New York Knicks knocked off the Miami Heat. Which led them to break their five-game losing run. We will have to see how these two teams will fare against each other as they battle it out at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee. Before you place any bets on either of these NBA teams, check out the stats to see how they stand in the league. We will also help you along with our prediction of this Tuesday evening matchup.
New York Knicks vs. Milwaukee Bucks Predictions
Before you place any bets, you must do your research on both teams to see which team is the logical bet to make. Here are a few season stats as the New York Knicks get on the road to face the Milwaukee Bucks.
- The New York Knicks did an impeccable job against the Miami Heat during their home game. They managed to lead by 40 points in the final round of the match. This was quite impressive because they were lagging by 14 points. They came from behind to clinch a victory with a final score of 124-121. This was their 11th win in the season.
- We are quite confident that the Knicks will be looking for the 12th win in the season.
- The Bucks are quite a formidable team to take on. Their defense team is ranked 1st in the league. Their opponents average 41.3% shooting percentage when playing against them. The New York Knicks will not have it easy against the Bucks’ offensive team. The Knicks average about 103.5 points per game when on the road.
- We already know that Marcus Morris will not be part of this matchup this Tuesday evening. And to add to that, we are not entirely sure about Reggie Bullock.
- The Knicks will be relying on Julius Randle and RJ Bartlett to lead them to victory. They will have to make sure that they are frequently scoring to keep up with the pace of Bucks’ Offense.
- The Milwaukee Bucks have a triple threat in the form of Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton, as well as Eric Bledsoe. All three of them combined for 91 points in the game against the Trail Blazers. This led to a final score of 122-101.
- The win against the Blazers helped them improve their stats in the season to a record of 35-6. This record is currently the best in the NBA.
- We know that the Bucks will want to maintain their superiority in the league. They may not have a difficult time against the Knicks as they have the third-worst defense team in the NBA.
- The Bucks have the third-best offensive team as they allow 46.7% field goal shooting on the road.
Our NBA experts believe that the Milwaukee Bucks will be walking away with a victory at the end of this matchup.
New York Knicks at Milwaukee Bucks 14/01/2020 Betting Odds
Check out competitive odds from various sportsbooks in the US. You can also check out highlights of the last time these two teams met.
Get the Best Odds Here
More Sports News:
- BOSTON BRUINS AT PHILADELPHIA FLYERS PREDICTIONS, ODDS & PICKS 1/13/2020
- TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING AT NEW JERSEY DEVILS PICK, PREDICTION & ODDS 01/11/20
- PITTSBURGH PENGUINS AT COLORADO AVALANCHE PREDICTIONS, PICKS & ODDS 1/10/20
- HOUSTON TEXANS AT KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PREDICTIONS, PICKS & ODDS 1/12/20
- EPL- SHEFFIELD UNITED VS WEST HAM TIPS, PREVIEW AND PREDICTIONS 01/10/20