Game Atlanta Hawks at Orlando Magic
Date & Time Monday February 10, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST)
Location Amway Center, Orlando, FL
The Line ORL -6.0
One of tonight’s more competitive NBA games is Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks. The two Eastern Conference teams have not been the best in the league this season but they are bot trying very hard to try and turn it all around. Orlando Magic comes into the game on a three-game loss streak with their last game seeing them get decimated 111-95 by the Milwaukee Bucks. The team has been trying to turn it around for a while now but with very little luck. Perhaps a game against another struggling team is just what they need to do so?
The Atlanta Hawks are currently ranked fourteenth in the Eastern Conference. They come into the game on a single-game winning streak with their last game seeing them go through two overtime periods to get a 140-135 win over the New York Knicks. Their last few games have seen them seemingly perform better than Orlando Magic. Will they be able to pick up the win tonight?
Find more NBA picks here.
Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks Predictions
Well, before we get into the predictions, here is a look at some of the most important Magic/Hawks stats:
- Orlando Magic comes into the game with a record of 22-31, which places them at eighth in the Eastern Conference. They seem to have a 50/50 chance of winning at home, with their home record sitting at 13-13. They have been on a run of bad form recently with a record of 2-8 in the last 10. They have lost their last three matches.
- Nikola Vucevic is considered the player to watch for Orlando Magic. So far this year, he has averaged a double-double. He was even able to get one over against the Bucks who are the best team in the league at the moment. He will prove to be very dangerous against the Hawks.
- The Atlanta Hawks come into the game with a record of 15-39, which places at them at fourteenth in the Eastern Conference (or second last.) They have been absolutely dismal in away from home, posting a record of 6-22. In their last 10, they have gone 5-5, which seems to suggest that they be turning it around. They had to fight to pick up a win against the New York Knicks on Sunday.
- Trae Young is considered the player to watch for the Atlanta Hawks. He is averaging a total of 29.7 points per game, which places him at fourth in the league. If Orlando is able to shut him down, the Hawks will suffer greatly.
- The last game between the two teams in December 2019 saw the Hawks pick up a 101-93 win.
- Statistically, it seems as if the Atlanta Hawks are actually doing a lot better than Orlando Magic in a lot of areas. However, the Magic definitely has the edge in steals, turnovers and defensive rating.
Well, with all this said, here are our Atlanta Hawks at Orlando Magic predictions:
- Spread – we think it may be best to for the -6.0 Magic line. Yes, Orlando hasn’t been playing all that well in recent weeks but their season is not quite on the level of that of the Hawks. Also, the Hawks just had to play two overtime periods to get a win over the New York Knicks.
Get the Best Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks Odds Here
Read more NBA betting news here:
- Dallas Mavericks Take on Oklahoma City Thunders 01/27/20
- Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Preview 1/23/20
- Philadelphia 76ers at Chicago Bulls NBA Preview and Odds 17/01/2020
- New York Knicks at Milwaukee Bucks Predictions, Odds & Picks 1/14/20
- Sacramento Kings at Indiana Pacers Preview & Betting Odds 12/20/19