It goes without saying that where games of luck are in question, some players tend to lean to unconventional methods such as gambling superstitions. Sure, some games have set strategies, but luck is a prompt element to any kind of gambling
While we may not have taken off the casino superstition to head, we can say psychologists have done studies that look at the gambling in relation to superstitions. The conclusion shows that you may develop a few fallacies based on what happened during your winning or losing session.
So, what can bring you good or bad gambling luck? Our experts have taken some time to look at various superstitions. While some may have made sense in rational thought, the same can’t be said about all of them.
Further, we have also listed top casino sites where you can try out some of these falsities. We can not guarantee that all these fallacies will work, but it can improve gambling luck Feng Shui. Between the Chinese gambling superstitions and wondering why am I so unlucky in gambling, this may be your chance to try something new.
Good Luck To Bring To Casino
- How To Be Lucky In Gambling : Play Here
- Gambling Luck
- Casino Superstitions
- Chinese Gambling Superstitions
- Crazy Gambling Superstitions
There are a number of things that players do to bring them luck at the casino table. Whether or not it works is a completely different story. There are plenty of movies where actors make bets and win based on superstition.
In real life, some players will wear a particular item or bet on one specific number, a lucky number, to be exact. But it doesn’t end there. Here is a list of things that you can do to improve your gambling luck.
- Rituals: Gambling rituals will be performed before rolling the dice, a hand is dealt, or before spinning the roulette wheel. Some popular rituals include blowing on the dice, stacking the chips in a particular way, or even crossing your fingers.
- Lucky Charm: Some players believe in having a lucky charm to bring luck their way. This may include having a four-leaf clover, a horseshoe, lucky underwear, a ring, or a necklace.
- Lucky Numbers: This is a common fallacy that takes into consideration the significance of numbers and colors. Some are based on religion, Chinese culture, and many other reasons. Such numbers include birthdays, anniversaries, number of children, or the favorite number 7. With colors, reds are associated with good luck, as it is a color of prosperity.
- Blowing on the dice: Apart from adding your touch on the dice before playing, Many dishonest players have used this technique to cheat the game. They would land one side if the dice with a sticky substance so that the dice could land as required. Lucky for you, when you play online, you don’t have to worry about these cheating habits.
Now, as much as there are things that you can do or wear to get lucky. there are a few things that may bring you some bad luck
- Counting your money at the table: This is only relevant at land-based casinos. However, it is said that counting your money before the game finished or immediately after winning is not a good move. It is a bit insensitive and in bad taste.
- Singing or whistling: Sure, you may be in the comfort of your own home, but singing or whistling can anger the gambling gods. If you are trying to walk away from a winner, we are suggesting a light inaudible hum!
- Crossing your legs: so, crossing your legs is seen as bad luck when you bet as it is seen as crossing out your luck. You may want to sit up with your legs up or on the ground to win the next coming bets.
- Unlucky number: number 13 is the infamous unlucky number feared and shunned in many cultures. The same goes for gambling. But it isn’t alone. In the Chinese culture, number 4 is a homophone for the word death, hectic, right?
it is no secret that the Chinese are like-minded about the supernatural. In fact, they are considered a very superstitious community. From colors, lucky numbers, and many other semiotics that can be interpreted to mean something. Further, there are Chinese gambling superstitions that only apply to women, and others only apply to men
With women, it is believed that betting during your menstrual cycle will bring lots of luck. Similarly, with men, being accompanied by your partner is also good luck. However, it doesn’t end there. Having sex before gambling is said to bring bad luck.
Further, if you are in a losing streak, wash your hands to wash away the bad juju. No one should touch your shoulder as you gamble and believe in the power of feng shui.
You can just imagine how many other superstitions have made the rounds over the years. But where people are at risk of losing money, it only makes sense that fallacies have something to do with it. Whether you insist kissing your partner for luck or refuse to accept payouts in $50 bills, some of these acts are just misconceptions.
In addition, when you play online, some of these superstitions are unnecessary to remember, but you can try wearing something red. Whether you believe it all or not, gambling is lots of fun, and there are other ways to improve your chances of winning.
- Best Payout Casinos
- Casino Benefits
- Gambling Addiction
- Casino Bonus
- Casino Games
- Bankroll Management
- eCOGRA Casinos
- Casino Tournaments
- Download Casinos
- Casino Software