Arizona Coyotes at Buffalo Sabres Preview, Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 10/28/19
Tonight’s NHL line-up will see the Arizona Coyotes at Buffalo Sabres in an inter-conference clash. Both teams have had rather different seasons so far. The Coyotes come into the game off a win against the New Jersey Devils in Newark. This will be their fourth straight away game in a row, with their tour having seen some success but a defeat against more challenging opposition too. They currently sit in the middle of the overall Western Conference table.
The Buffalo Sabres will hope to continue their phenomenal start to the season, which has already placed them at the top of the Eastern Conference table. The Sabres come into the game off a 2-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings away from home. This will be their first home game in two games where they’ll no likely look to continue their winning streak. Who will win this matchup?
Arizona Coyotes at Buffalo Sabres Predictions
Well, before we get into any NHL prediction making, here are some important facts and stats regarding the Coyotes and Sabres you have to know:
- The Coyotes come into the game with a record of 6-3-1, having won five of their last six games. The team last their last game against the New Jersey Devils, which saw second-string goaltender Antti Raanta play.
- Coyotes starting goaltender Darcy Kuemper is projected to play in this matchup. So far this season he has posted 1.88 goals against average and a save percentage of .934. The Yotes are 4-3 with him on the ice.
- The Sabres come into the matchup with a record of 9-2-1. Although they are coming off a win against the Detroit Red Wings, they did lose their previous game against the New York Rangers 6-2. The one other thing to note is the fact that the Sabres appear to be undefeated at home this season. Although they are bound to lose sooner or later, travelling to the KeyBank Center is quite intimidating at the moment.
- The Sabres are projected to play starting goaltender Carter Hutton who has done pretty well this season. The Sabres are 6-1 with him on the ice and he has recorded a goals against average of 2.27 and a save percentage of .920 thus far this season. However, in his last game, he did let six through against the New York Rangers.
- Buffalo really does have a strong offense this year. Players such as Jack Eichel and Sam Reinhart have proven instrumental in leading the team to some big wins by finding the endzone on a regular basis.
With all that said, here are our predictions for the Arizona Coyotes at Buffalo Sabres matchup tonight:
- Moneyline – we’re going with Buffalo. We really do believe that they have what it takes to beat the Coyotes. They have a strong offense and starting goaltender, while the Coyotes will be playing their fourth game on the road, and the third in New York. The Coyotes also recently stumbled when going up against a stronger Eastern Conference team on this trip, which does not bode well for their match against the Sabres.
Kim’s NHL Prediction Record so far: 15-19
Arizona Coyotes at Buffalo Sabres Odds
Get the Best Betting Odds Here
Check out the latest NHL betting news here:
- Colorado Avalanche at Vegas Golden Knights Predictions & Odds 10/25/19
- New York Islanders at Ottawa Senators Predictions & Odds 10/25/19
- Philadelphia Flyers at Chicago Blackhawks Predictions & Odds 10/24/19
- Washington Capitals at Edmonton Oilers Predictions & Odds 10/24/19
- Detroit Red Wings at Ottawa Senators Preview, Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 10/23/19