Colorado Avalanche at Vegas Golden Knights Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds
Tonight’s NHL action sees the Colorado Avalanche at Vegas Golden Knights for a good Western Conference matchup. Both teams have started the season off quite strongly. Currently, the Avalanche lead the Central Division with a record of 7-1-1. However, they enter this matchup off a loss against the St. Louis Blues. This will also be the third match that the team has played away from home in succession.
On the other side, this will be the Golden Knights first game at home in three fixtures. They had some success on the road beating out the Blackhawks in a shootout, and putting three past the Penguins in Pittsburgh. This is sure to be a tough match to predict, so who are we favoring and why?
Colorado Avalanche at Vegas Golden Knights Predictions
Before we get to the predictions, here are some Golden Knights and Avalanche stats you may want to consider:
- Marc-Andre Fleury is projected to start for the Vegas Golden Knights. Fleury enters the game with a 7-2-0, a save percentage of .937 and a goals against average of 2.04. He has been a driving force behind the Golden Knight’s success in recent weeks.
- Philipp Grubauer is projected to start for the Avalanche. He has had a pretty good season this far with a 5-1-1 record, a save percentage of 9.14 and a goals against average of 2.82. He didn’t play all too well against the St. Louis Blues, letting three past him but after three days he may good to go again.
- The Colorado Avalanche is ranked first for goals scored per game in the league, with an average of 4.00 per game.Cale Makar and Nathan MacKinnon have been quite instrumental in helping the team to victories.
- The Golden Knights haven’t been too good against teams with a winning percentage of more than .600. They are 1-7 in such situations. That said, they enter the game with a record of 5-2.
Well, with all of that said, here are our predictions for Colorado Avalanche at Vegas Golden Knights:
- Moneyline – we’re going with Vegas for this one. Avalanche have done well this season but we think that a third away game against rather challenging opposition may prove too much for them. Vegas has also been pretty good at home!
Kim’s NHL Prediction Record so far: 14-18
Colorado Avalanche at Vegas Golden Knights Odds
Find the Best Odds Here
Check out the latest NHL betting news here:
- New York Islanders at Ottawa Senators Predictions & Odds 10/25/19
- Philadelphia Flyers at Chicago Blackhawks Predictions & Odds 10/24/19
- Washington Capitals at Edmonton Oilers Predictions & Odds 10/24/19
- Detroit Red Wings at Ottawa Senators Preview, Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 10/23/19
- Vegas Golden Knights at Chicago Blackhawks Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 10/22/19