Dallas Mavericks vs. Chicago Bulls Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 3/3/20
Game: Dallas Mavericks at Chicago Bulls
Date & Time: Tuesday, March 2, 2020, 8 pm (EST)
Location: United Center, Chicago, IL
The NBA interconference tonight will see the Dallas Mavericks at Chicago Bulls in Illinois. The Dallas Mavericks continue their road trip with face off against the Chicago Bulls. Based on the standing of both teams this match up could prove to be one for the books. What may seem like an easy prediction could turn into an unexpected finish. The Mavericks go into this match up sitting in a competitive seventh spot in Western Conference while the Bulls are only in the 11th spot in the Eastern Conference. The Mavericks have been showing amazing skill after doubling their -10 spread in a match up against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The Chicago bulls have been struggling to keep the momentum going. Having lost two games back to back against the Knicks and the Thunder, the bulls may want to take advantage of the road-lagged mavericks. Improvement from the bulls has been minimal and the team injuries have hastened the Bulls downturn. Tonight’s matchup may be great start for ten bulls to start playing hard. Can the bulls pull an upset or will this be yet another slam dunk for the Mavericks?
Dallas Mavericks vs. Chicago Bulls Predictions
Before you place your winning bet, here are some interesting stats and facts you have to keep in mind about the Dallas Mavericks and Chicago Bulls:
- The Mavericks are averaging 116.7 points with shooting percentage 46.3 while the Chicago bulls are averaging 106.9 points with a shooting percentage of 44.6 percent.
- The Mavericks are battling with a number of their key players being injured. It is still unclear eon whether or not Luka Doncic will be able tonight along with Willie Cauley-Stein, Dwight Powell and Jalen Brunson.
- As it currently stands the Chicago Bulls have had the most steals per game, with an average of 10.0 steals per game.
- Bulls’ Lauri Markkanen has been sidelined due to an injury.
- The last time both teams went head to head, the Mavericks won the match up 118-110.
- The bulls have lost ten of their 11 games thus far
Dallas Mavericks vs. Chicago Bulls Odds
Get the Best Odds
More NBA Betting News
- Charlotte Hornets vs. Indiana Pacers Picks, Predictions & Odds 2/25/20
- Memphis Grizzlies at Los Angeles Lakers NBA Picks, Odds & Predictions 2/21/20
- Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic Match Picks, Predictions & Odds 2/12/2020
- New Orleans Pelicans vs Portland Trail Blazers Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/11/20
- Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics Predictions, Picks & Odds 2/11/20