Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic Match Picks, Predictions & Odds 2/12/2020
Recently updated on February 12th, 2020
Game: Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic
Date & Time: Wednesday, 12 February 2020, 7:05 PM (EST)
Location: Amway Center, Orlando FL
The Line: Orlando Magic Spread -7.5
The Detroit Pistons will go on the road to take on the Orlando Magic in an away game. The Pistons are currently struggling to score ever since Andre Drummond was traded to the Cavaliers. This fact was no more apparent than when the Charlotte Hornets punished them during a home game. The final score of that particular match was 87-76. We don’t think the Pistons will be able to turn things around in the matchup against Orlando Magic. However, things are not looking too bad as they recently claimed a victory against the Atlanta Hawks.
Our experts believe that the Detroit Pistons still have a tough time ahead as they will try to regain strength post-Andre Drummond. If you are a fan of the Pistons, you will have to be patient with the team as they go through their reboot stage.
Get more NBA picks here.
Picks and Predictions for Detroit Pistons vs. Orlando Magic Game
Before you make your betting decisions, look at the stats of both teams first.
- The Detroit Pistons are placed 19th in the league when it comes to offensive gameplay. However, when it comes to turnover, they are 25th in the league.
- The game against the Hornets might have been their worst one in a while. They were only able to turn over the ball 21 times. The Hornets did not allow them any breathing room as they held then to a 35.4 shooting percentage.
- The shuffling of the roster has not been the best circumstance for the Detroit Pistons. Blake Griffin will be out of action for the entire season due to a knee injury.
- However, Derrick is working hard to come back after he suffered a hip injury.
- On the other hand, the Orlando Magic are having a good time as they are ranked number one when it comes to defense in the league.
- Our experts are confident that they will take advantage of the struggles the Detroit Pistons are currently going through.
- The Magic are holding a majority of teams to an average of 105.3 points per match.
- We can talk about the fact that Orlando has a problem with their offense as of late, but this won’t matter during this matchup against the Pistons.
Now that you know about the stats of both teams, here are our predictions for the Detroit Pistons vs. Orlando Magic game.
- Spread – The Orlando Magic are the best choice to make here for this game. As we have said before, the Detroit Pistons are currently struggling without their star players, while the Magic is playing with a defensive team that is envied throughout the NBA.
Detroit Pistons Take Orlando Magic Odds
Best USA Sportsbook for Top Odds
See More NBA Betting News:
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Portland Trail Blazers Predictions, Picks, & Betting Odds 2/11/20.
- Houston Rockets vs. Boston Celtics Predictions, Picks, Betting Odds 2/11/20.
- Washington Wizards vs. Chicago Bulls Picks, Predictions & Betting Odds 2/11/20.
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Picks, Predictions & Betting Odds 2/11/20.
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Sacramento Kings Preview 2/10/2020.