Charlotte Hornets vs. Indiana Pacers NBA Picks, Odds & Predictions 2/25/20
Game: Charlotte Hornets vs. Indiana Pacers
Date & Time: 25 February 2020 at 7:05pm EST
Location: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis
The Line: Indiana Pacers – 11 (Spread)
The Charlotte Hornets vs Indiana Pacers matchup on the 25th of February 2020 is set to be an exciting one. The Hornets will travel to Indianapolis to battle it out against the Indiana Pacers at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The Charlotte Hornets did not have a grand time against Brooklyn. The final score was a dismal 115-86. The Indiana Pacers didn’t have a great time either on Sunday against Toronto. The final score was 127-81. The Pacers have an edge of 68-45 in the all-time regular season. They have won two of three meetings this season. These include a win with a final score of 115-104 the previous Sunday. We will have to see how these two teams will perform in the upcoming Charlotte Hornets vs. Indiana Pacers game .
The Hornets had a winning streak of three consecutive games. This was until Brooklyn gave them a beating of a lifetime. The Hornets are currently ranked fourth in the Southeast Division. They are lagging by 17 games for the top spot in the division.
See more NBA Picks here .
Charlotte Hornets vs Indiana Pacers Match Predictions
Here are a few stats that will help you make the best decision when it comes to the Charlotte Hornets vs. Indiana Pacers match.
- The Charlotte Hornets are ranked 11th when it comes to the Eastern Conference playoffs. They will need to win six games to take the top spot from the Magic.
- The Hornets did not have a great start in the game against Brooklyn. They were trailing behind by 5 points when the first quarter started. By the time the first half came around, they were already trailing behind by 10 points. When the third quarter came around, the score was already 33-18.
- PJ Washington was leading the Charlotte Hornets with 16 points as well as seven rebounds.
- On the other hand, the Pacers did not have a grand time when they played against Toronto. They were on a great winning streak after winning two games. But that came to an end in Toronto.
- The Indiana Pacers will have to win 16 games if they want to take the top spot from Milwaukee in the Central Division.
- The Pacers are ranked 6th in the Eastern Conference.
See highlights from the last time these two teams met.
Top Sportsbooks for the Best Odds
See More NBA Betting News:
- Memphis Grizzlies at Los Angeles Lakers NBA Picks, Odds & Predictions 2/21/20
- Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic Match Picks, Predictions & Odds 2/12/2020
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Portland Trail Blazers Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/11/20
- Houston Rockets vs. Boston Celtics Predictions, Picks & Odds 2/11/20
- Washington Wizards vs. Chicago Bulls Picks, Predictions & Betting Odds 2/11/20