Game Los Angeles Clippers at Philadelphia 76ers
Date & Time Tuesday February 11, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST)
Location Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19148, USA
The Line 76ers Moneyline
In tonight’s NBA action, it’s the Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Clippers for an interconference game that is sure to be close. The Philadelphia 76ers come into this game placed at fifth on the Eastern Conference log and on a two-game winning streak. Their record in recent weeks has been pretty even, but they are going to need to ensure that they get more wins in the next few weeks if they’re going to ensure that they stay in the playoff race as we head into the later stages of the NBA regular season.
The Clippers come into the match ranked third in the Western Conference. They enter the match on a one-game winning streak and have a better record in their last 10 than the 76ers. Unlike with the 76ers, a win here could actually have an immediate effect on table standings here, with a win giving them the same overall record as the second-place Denver Nuggets. Who will win in this matchup between two of the league’s most promising teams?
Read more NBA picks here.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Clippers Predictions
Well, before we tell you who we think is going to win (which you’ll probably just scroll down to anyways), here is how we got to our decision.
- The Philadelphia 76ers come into this game with an overall record of 33-21. They have proven to be extremely dominant at home, having posted a record of 24-2 while playing at the Wells Fargo Center. They have been given a pretty even performance in their last 10 games with a record of 5-5. They are currently on a two-game winning streak with their previous game seeing them pick up a victory over the Chicago Bulls.
- The Los Angeles Clippers go into this one with a record of 37-16. They are pretty even when out on the road with a record of 15-11, meaning that their opponent has a fair chance of winning. They have been keeping their stats in the positive with a record of 7-3 in their last 10.
- A standout player to look out for with the Los Angeles Clippers is Kawhi Leonard. He is the team’s highest scorer with an average of 27.1 points per game, 5.2 assists per game and 7.5 rebounds per game. He didn’t play against Cleveland due to injury. If he is missing today, the Clippers will really feel the blow.
- The last match played between the two teams occurred on New Year’s Day 2019, and the Philadelphia 76ers picked up the win there.
- Statistically, these two teams seem to be polar opposites everywhere except for defensive rating where they are tied. Highlights for the 76ers include Assist percentage (fifth), steals and, assists (seventh). On the other side, the Clippers’ highlights include pace (eighth), offensive rebounds (fourth), and Pythagorean wins (fifth).
With all this said, here is our Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Clippers picks and predictions:
- Moneyline – Philadelphia is a good team, and although they haven’t been on the best of form lately, they are very tough to play at home. With Kawhi Leonard potentially playing with an injury, we’re going to take our chances with the 76ers.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Clippers Odds
Get the Best Odds Here
More NBA Betting News
- Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks Preview, Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/10/20
- Miami Heat at Golden State Warriors NBA Pick Preview 2/10/20
- Denver Nuggets vs San Antonio Spurs Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/10/20
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Preview, Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/10/20
- Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves Predictions, Picks & Odds 2/10/20