It seems that there is another opportunity for relatively easy money to be made with the Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills featured in Week 7’s NFL matchups. The narratives of both teams could not be any different this season.
The Miami Dolphins are seemingly competing for the title of worst NFL squad ever this season. This is after suffering some absolutely astounding losses in most of their games and failing to pick up a victory this season so far.
However, the Buffalo Bills are having a pretty good season. With their team being designed to compete with the New England Patriots, it’s fair to say they are one of the better teams in the AFC (especially with a record of 4-1). They would probably be leading their division if they didn’t have the Patriots to contend with. With all this said, it seems like easy pickings.
Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills Predictions
While this draw may seem like an easy way for any NFL bettor to boost their bankroll, let’s look at some of the stats:
- The Miami Dolphins have a record of 0-5 this season. As already mentioned, the team has been playing badly. However, that stated, they were able to make a huge comeback in their game against the Redskins. Almost winning, they failed to convert a 2-point conversion. However, do keep in mind, the Redskins are probably the second worst team in the league this season.
- There is some sort of confusion over who the starting quarterback for the Dolphins should be. Josh Rosen was first named as starter (who currently has a 1-5 touchdown/interception ratio) but then this was changed to Ryan Fitzpatrick who seemed to make all the difference against the Redskins. That said, Fitzpatrick himself has a 2-4 touchdown/interception ratio.
- Over at the Bills, Josh Allen hasn’t really got the best stats either. His touchdown/interception ratio currently sits at 5-7. But the quarterback has managed to help his team win despite losing the ball on occasion.
- The Dolphins have proven a very profitable team for spread bettors this season. Thus far, they have gone 1-4 against the spread, with bigger teams basically being able to steamroll them for points.
So, with all this said, here are our predictions for Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills:
- Moneyline – we wouldn’t even bother making this bet. The Dolphins do not look as if they are going to win any game any time soon (there best bet was against the Washington Redskins). Thus, most sportsbooks have outrightly favored the Bills. The sad thing is you’ll earn almost nothing by betting on the Bills (which we would do if we were to make this bet).
- Spread – if you’re looking to try and make some money on this game, we’d go for -17.5 lines on the Bills. The Bills gave up a good fight against the Patriots, and thus we’ll think they’ll do well against the Dolphins.
Kim’s NFL Prediction Record so far: 18-11 (Parlays: 0-2)
Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills Odds
Find the Best Odds Here
Check out the latest NFL betting news here:
- Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts Picks, Predictions & Betting Odds
- Minnesota Vikings At Detroit Lions Picks, Predictions & Betting Odds
- Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Preview, Predictions & Betting Odds
- San Francisco 49ers at Washington Redskins Preview, Predictions & Odds
- New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds