Washington Nationals at Houston Astros Game 7 Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds – World Series
The World Series has seen some exciting up and downs but a winner must be decided and it all comes to an end with Washington Nationals at Houston Astros Game 7. The Nationals seem to have a knack for winning Houston, pulling off two victories at the beginning of the series and then another in Game 6. Although they looked to be giving away the biggest trophy in baseball while playing in Washington, they brought it back despite some questionable umpire calls.
The Astros came into the World Series favored to win but were then left with a lot to think on after taking two heavy defeats in Houston. They brought it back with three big and impressive wins in Washington. All they needed was one more win at home to win the series but it proved to be too much. Justin Verlander could not beat his World Series curse and the Nationals locked a 7-2 win to force Game 7. But who will take it to be named the 2019 champion?
Washington Nationals at Houston Astros Game 7 Predictions
Well, before we get into our predictions, here are a few things you got to know about the Nationals and the Astros for Game 7:
- Max Scherzer has been named starting pitcher for the Nationals. He is 3-0 this postseason with a 2.16 ERA. In his last start, which was Game 1 against the Astros, he gave up two earned runs in five innings. A lot of questions have been asked about his health, and he needed to take a cortisone shot just to feel up to throwing the ball. So, it really could go either way with Scherzer who really is coming off a good season.
- Zack Greinke has got the nod for the Houston Astros. He comes into the game with a 0-2 record this postseason and a 5.30 ERA. Although he hasn’t been performing all too well in postseason, he did during the regular season, posting an 8-1 win record with a 3.27 ERA.
- The Nationals hitters have been performing very well at Minute Maid Park. Juan Soto has already gotten on the board in two different games in Houston and Anthony Rendon pulled off some big hits in Game 6. They will be looking to do so again tonight.
- The Nationals have won every single game played in Houston so far. They also posted a good regular season road record with 49-39.
With all this said, here are our betting recommendations for Washington Nationals at Houston Astros Game 7:
- Moneyline – we think that the Nationals are about to win their first ever World Series title. Although we do think Greinke is a good pitcher, he has been poor this postseason, and the Astros just can’t seem to win at home against the Nationals at the moment. If Scherzer is able to keep it together for long enough, and the Nats hitters do what they did in Game 6, the game should be theirs easy.
Kim’s MLB Postseason Prediction Record so far: 7-4.
Washington Nationals at Houston Astros Game 7 Odds
Get the Best Odds Here
Check out the latest MLB betting news here:
- Washington Nationals at Houston Astros Game 6 Preview, Predictions, Picks & Odds – World Series
- Houston Astros at Washington Nationals Game 3 Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 10/25/19 – World Series
- Washington Nationals at Houston Astros Game 2 Preview, Predictions & Odds – World Series
- Washington Nationals at Houston Astros Game 1 Preview, Predictions, Picks & Odds – World Series
- Houston Astros at New York Yankees Game 5 Preview, Picks, Predictions & Odds