The Indianapolis Colts vs Houston Texans game is set to be a nail-biting one. These two teams are both tied in the race to secure the top spot in the AFC South division. Both the Colts and the Texans have a record of 6-4. The Colts did not do well when they played in Jacksonville. However, the Houston Texans also didn’t have a great game against the Raves. We don’t have to say this, but there are serious playoff implications for the two teams.
It has only been a month since these two teams have last met in Circle City. Jacoby Brissett is in the best moments of his career. He looked at the Houston Texans’ defence, and he threw 326 yards as well as four touchdowns. This led to a 30-26 win against the Texans. At the time, this win was the fourth win in five meetings for the Colts. Deshaun Watson and the rest of the team will try to make the season by taking the lead in the game against their rivals.
General Info on Indianapolis Colts vs Houston Texans Game
Kickoff Time: Thursday, Nov 21 at 8:20 p.m. ET
Channel: FOX/NFL Network
Spread: Houston -3.5
Indianapolis Colts vs Houston Texans Game Predictions
Before you head on to the best sports betting sites to place your bet on the Indianapolis Colts vs Houston Texans game, please consider the following factors:
- When you look at the score box that was shown last week, you won’t even notice that the Colts were playing without TY. Hilton. Mack and his team did not give the Jaguars a chance. Mack was able to finish the game with 109 yards and an incredible 13-yard touchdown in the first quarter. But the happy moment was short-lived when Mack had to exit the game due to a hand injury.
- Mack has had surgery on his hand, which means he will miss the Indianapolis Colts vs Houston Texans game on Thursday.
- We are not sure whether Hilton will come back or not and Mack being indisposed, coach Frank Reich will have to be very creative if he wants to pick up some yards.
- The Texans aren’t without their set of problems. Their offensive line keeps fluctuating in quality. However, Deshaun Watson did very well for himself in the previous games, which earned the Houston Texans four wins in five meetings. Watson’s name has also been thrown into the MVP talks.
- The Texans’ defensive line is quite weak at the moment with Laremy Tunsil out of action because of an injured shoulder. The Colts will not miss an opportunity to go in hard on Houston’s weakened line.
- This game is quite essential because it has implications for both teams in terms of the playoffs. If the Colts win this game on Thursday, they will be the leading team in the AFC South division with one game win over the Houston Texans.
- However, if Houston wins the game this Thursday, things will be slightly complicated. The Texans will have a tiebreaker advantage. This will put the Colts in a bad position because they will lose their spot in obtaining the wild-card.
Odds for the Indianapolis Colts vs Houston Texans Game
Get the Best Colts vs Texans Odds Here
See Sports Betting News here:
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns Predictions & Odds 11/14/19
- Minnesota Vikings at Dallas Cowboys Predictions & Odds 11/10/19
- Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers Predictions & Odds 11/10/19
- Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers Predictions & Odds 11/11/19
- Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns Predictions & Odds 11/10/19