Week 10 seems to be filled with good NFC matchups with the Minnesota Vikings at Dallas Cowboys being one of them. This game will see two of the better teams in the conference go head-to-head. The Vikings come into the game knowing that they’ll need to rack up wins for a Wild Card playoff spot just in case the Packers don’t let go of the division lead. This is especially after suffering a loss against the Kansas City Chiefs last week. A win against the Cowboys is just what they need to get back on track.
The Cowboys come into the game on a two-game winning streak. They have a bit of an on-off season starting off on a winning streak, then dropping three. Although they won their last game against the New York Giants pretty decisively, they were aided by the fact that Giants quarterback Daniel Jones is pretty bad at holding on to the ball. The Vikings will be tougher opposition. Will the Cowboys be able to get the win against a more challenging threat?
Minnesota Vikings at Dallas Cowboys Predictions
Before we get into the predictions, here are some facts you need to know about the Vikings and Cowboys:
- The Minnesota Vikings come into the game with a 6-3 record. Their last game was a rather close loss against the Kansas City Chiefs. They are currently second in their division, one win behind the Packers. All of Minnesota’s losses have come on the road though.
- Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins is having a really good season. Despite a disappointing start, he has performed really well since their loss against the Bears in Week 4. He has thrown for 2,217 yards and 16 touchdowns against three interceptions. In his last game against the Kansas City Chiefs, he threw for 220 yards and three touchdowns.
- The Dallas Cowboys come into the game with a 5-3 record. Their last game was a win against the New York Giants in New Jersey. They are on a two-game winning streak that has seen some pretty decisive wins.
- Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott is having a pretty good season despite accuracy being little bit of an issue for him. This year so far, he has thrown for 2,380 yards and 15 touchdowns against eight interceptions.
- Offensively, the Cowboys lead the Vikings in all key metrics except average rushing yards per game. Defensively, it is pretty much the same story except for average rushing yards allowed and average points per game where the Vikings lead.
With all that said, here are our predictions for the Minnesota Vikings at Dallas Cowboys:
- Moneyline – we’re going with the underdog, the Vikings. Although they have struggled to win away from home, we do believe that they’ve had a season filled with more challenging opposition than the Cowboys who have fallen to harder opposition on two other occasions this season.
Kim’s NFL Prediction Record so far: 30-21 (Parlays: 0-2).
Minnesota Vikings at Dallas Cowboys Odds
Get the Best Odds Here
Check the latest NFL betting news here:
- Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers Predictions & Odds 11/10/19
- Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers Predictions & Odds 11/11/19
- Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns Predictions & Odds 11/10/19
- New York Giants vs New York Jets Predictions & Odds 11/10/19
- Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland Raiders Predictions & Odds 11/7/19